Based on Click to view
Artist cooper. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

day i

Postby cooper. » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:04 am

brynnlyn woke up to feeling a light shaking on her side and a low murmuring voice. "wake up sleepyhead. c'mon, we're finally going to get to pick up the mustang..." the voice trailed off as brynnlyn slowly drifted back and forth between sleep and being awake. the shaking began to get harder and brynnlyn groaned loudly. "bloody hell! could you not have let me sleep in for just a while longer!?" the girl said as she sat up with a low growl towards the other voice. "no, my darling, I could not have let you sleep just a little while longer. we have a long drive ahead of us, i'll take the first shift, you can sleep in the car. now, get up and get ready i'll go make us some breakfast." the man stood up from the bed fully dressed and ready for the day as he gave brynnlyn a kiss on the forehead and headed down the stairs towards the kitchen. "and don't go back to sleep brynn!!" he yelled. byrnnlyn mumbled as she stood up and hopped in the shower to get ready. brynnlyn got out and began to put her riding clothes on, she always wore riding clothes when she went to take care of any horse, she found it to be more comfortable and enjoyable. brynnlyn pulled her hair up into a tight high ponytail and head down the stairs. "good morning handsome... it looks like I should take care of the horses we already have before we head out to pick up a new addition." brynnlyn said as she grabbed a croissant and smiled politely at eric. "i'll be back in a few." eric watched as brynnlyn left to feed the horses happily. it was generally the only thing she would truly wake up to do in the morning.

"are you ready to go E?" brynnlyn asked as she walked into the house and sat on the barstool across from him. she watched as he picked at his food quietly and smiled at him curiously. "say how long have you been up this morning??" brynnlyn picked up another croissant and began to eat it. "I've been up since three.. you started having nightmares again and kicked me in the ankle... it was only two hours before we needed to wake up and get ready, so I just stayed up and got ready.."

wip
cooper.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me