Galaglow Wolf #16 - Punk Rocker! by wandzie.

Based on Click to view
Artist wandzie. [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Galaglow Wolf #16 - Punk Rocker!

Postby wandzie. » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:29 am

Galaglow Wolves wrote:Galaglow Wolves are a canine like wolf with a few special traits. Adult ones come with lanterns and a star on their hind and around their body, which match their eyes. Children are the same, but do not get lanterns until they're grown. They are very beautiful creatures who are majestic and rare. The star is for good luck, and always shines a light, so in darkness, they will never be afraid.

idek what i'm even doing with my life but I adore this one so it's an impress me with a twist BD

Tell me why you want them and what plans you have for them and anything else to impress me enough in under 300 words!! You can tell me their name and gender etc, but also what you plan to do with them... Anything!
No art c:

FCFS!!
Last edited by wandzie. on Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello there you amazing person c:
My DAArt ShopHuggle meCrushTag
Hello there! I'm Wanda, a teen girl on CS who loves to draw, chat, play sports, read, and is a complete music dork. I'm quite shy so please keep that in mind when chatting to me, but feel free to ask me questions! It helps to talk. I no longer draw on CS, but my DA is filled with my art from an app on my iPad. Anyway, that's it! I hope you have an amazing because you deserve it and I love you c:
My KiamarasMy Plumerians
wandzie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Galaglow Wolf #16 - Punk Rocker!

Postby wandzie. » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:55 am

Changed competition type c:
Hello there! I'm Wanda, a teen girl on CS who loves to draw, chat, play sports, read, and is a complete music dork. I'm quite shy so please keep that in mind when chatting to me, but feel free to ask me questions! It helps to talk. I no longer draw on CS, but my DA is filled with my art from an app on my iPad. Anyway, that's it! I hope you have an amazing because you deserve it and I love you c:
My KiamarasMy Plumerians
wandzie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:24 am

Name;;Jude
Nickname;;Jeb
Gender;;Male
✦✦✦✦❂✦✦✦✦
Jeb is a guy who lives for thrills-not the thrills of a daredevil- but the more exotic visions of grandeur that is cuisine. Jeb isn't a cook- just a food fanatic. He loves trying new things- weird things. Octopus or chicken or crazy new mixes- he'll eat it all. Theres nothing more enjoyable to him than the fun of imagining the taste- and seeing if he's right. It's even better when he's wrong- because it adds something new to his book. In his free time he does scrapbooks of all the foods he's tried- writing little notes next to pictures of his newest meal. It might seem silly- but food is his passion. He never goes anywhere without his camera to take pictures of it. Even if others think its silly, He doesn't mind.
ImageImageImage
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wandzie. » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:33 pm

Sixbane wrote:
Name;;Jude
Nickname;;Jeb
Gender;;Male
✦✦✦✦❂✦✦✦✦
Jeb is a guy who lives for thrills-not the thrills of a daredevil- but the more exotic visions of grandeur that is cuisine. Jeb isn't a cook- just a food fanatic. He loves trying new things- weird things. Octopus or chicken or crazy new mixes- he'll eat it all. Theres nothing more enjoyable to him than the fun of imagining the taste- and seeing if he's right. It's even better when he's wrong- because it adds something new to his book. In his free time he does scrapbooks of all the foods he's tried- writing little notes next to pictures of his newest meal. It might seem silly- but food is his passion. He never goes anywhere without his camera to take pictures of it. Even if others think its silly, He doesn't mind.
ImageImageImage

Congratulations <3333!!
My KiamarasMy Plumerians
wandzie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me