. loves fruit

 [Discipline >>>>> ]
 [Shows Entered > R: W: E:]
 [Shows Won >>>> R: W: E:]

 [Ej > ] [Ep > ]
 [Eh > ] [Ws > ]
 [Wp > ] [Wt > ]
 [Rf > ] [Rs > ]
Last edited by Beewings on Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I'm not very active here anymore, moved to DA ->
I share computer w/Dioscuri.
Beewings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nera # 246 | Closed

Postby ♡Lady Lesednik♡ » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:34 pm

Her name will be Veratala, if that's alright.

EDIT -
First touch - with text https://scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=55ACC1CE
First touch - without text https://scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=55AB9525

First Saddle -
Veratala was glaring at me. She didn't have eyes, but I could feel it. I could almost hear her saying "You are NOT putting that on me." We'd been going at this for an hour already, with me trying to put the saddle on her back, and her dancing around the fence so I couldn't even get close to putting it on. What would it take to get a saddle on this girl? Oh. I suddenly knew what it would take. I smiled to myself as I untied her lead from the fence and watched her run off across the pasture, happy to be free. I turned around and walked out the gate. I returned a few minutes later, pulling a large bucket filled with pears, apples, mangos, and various other fruits. I smiled to myself as she stopped running around the pasture and sniffed at the air curiously before wandering over to investigate the fruit. I waited awhile, watching her chow down messily on the fruit before slowly putting a saddle pad on her. When she didn't seem to notice, or care, I put the saddle on and started fastening it, hoping she wouldn't throw a fit. She continued munching away at her fruit as the juices dribbled down her chin, happily. Finally, I had gotten the saddle on her. What a workout! I waited for her to finish before attempting to put the bridle on her, which she rejected. Of course. Well, progress is progress.

First Ride -
I smiled to myself as I watched Veratala strut around the arena, stopping every now and then to pose with pride before continuing on her way. Such a little show off. I started to think about what it'd be like to ride her with the wind rushing through my hair, but knowing Veratala, that wouldn't be likely. She's too.. What's the word? Rebellious and proud? Yeah, that sounds right. Suddenly I was torn from my thoughts by a hot breath on my face. I realized Veratala had gotten bored and come and shoved her face in mine, huffing in my face to get my attention. What did she want, though? She huffed again before walking around again, though this time with much less enthusiasm. Eh.. It wouldn't hurt to try and ride her I suppose. Worst case scenario: she throws a fit and we don't do that again. I called her over to the gate, haltered her up and tied her, then began saddling her, which she stood patiently for. It was the weirdest moment of my life. I untied her and slowly replaced her halter with a bridle, which she took very hesitantly. She hated the bridle, you know. I started to get on her back and she stood still, allowing it. Good, good, going good.. We're doing good. As I was finishing getting situated, she jerked forward, causing me to lose balance and fall on her neck. Ow. I sat up and groaned and then gently nudged her sides. She must've thought "gentle nudge" meant "RUN AS FAST AS POSSIBLE" because I'm telling you, thats what she did. She took off as fast as she could, and it was amazing. We ran around the arena, dodging barrels, jumping small sticks on the ground. And then, it was over. She decided it was fun for 2 minutes before slamming to a stop and almost throwing me off in the process. Well. It was one good ride, I suppose. Means she's not unrideable!
http://www.aywas.com/register/referral/33167/ Join Aywas! Aywas has customs, breeding, and an avatar for you to dress up!
♡Lady Lesednik♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me