Deep Cherry Bay Mustang Stallion by '.~VoidRunner~.'

Based on Click to view
Artist '.~VoidRunner~.' [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Deep Cherry Bay Mustang Stallion

Postby '.~VoidRunner~.' » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:35 pm

This stallion is a deep cherry bay with blank legs and a blaze on his face. He has brown eyes and a deep black mane and tail.

Rose Rivervalley wrote:Username: Rose Rivervalley
Name: Altan (meaning crimson sunrise in Old Norse)
Nickname: Crimson
Height: 14.3 hands, mature
Herd: Wild Grass #3
Art:Headshot
History: Crimson was born curious, always craving adventure. By the time he was three, he had adventured most of their land and knew many different ways to fight for his herd. He was always very protective, even if he wasn't the lead stallion. WIP
Personality: Sweet, playful, curious, alert, lively, protective
Picture of a Bay Mustang: Here's a shiny stallion *-* The look on his face is just: I know what you did. I saw every move.
Last edited by '.~VoidRunner~.' on Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm back on CS! I'll be attempting to tie up loose ends, i.e. way overdue customs in my closed adoption things.
I am looking for someone who draws horse-like creatures well for a custom lines creation. Pm me for details

So, my internet and power are flashing in 'n' out sometimes, so I've been missing in action for a while. If I disappear, it's probly 'cause of my internet problems.

'.~VoidRunner~.'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Deep Cherry Bay Mustang Stallion

Postby Good.Pointe » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:40 pm

Username: Rose Rivervalley
Name: Altan (meaning crimson sunrise in Old Norse)
Nickname: Crimson
Height: 14.3 hands, mature
Herd: Wild Grass #3
Art:Headshot
History: Crimson was born curious, always craving adventure. By the time he was three, he had adventured most of their land and knew many different ways to fight for his herd. He was always very protective, even if he wasn't the lead stallion. WIP
Personality: Sweet, playful, curious, alert, lively, protective
Picture of a Bay Mustang: Here's a shiny stallion *-* The look on his face is just: I know what you did. I saw every move.
Last edited by Good.Pointe on Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Good.Pointe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby '.~VoidRunner~.' » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:13 pm

My gosh, that picture is great.xD
I'm back on CS! I'll be attempting to tie up loose ends, i.e. way overdue customs in my closed adoption things.
I am looking for someone who draws horse-like creatures well for a custom lines creation. Pm me for details

So, my internet and power are flashing in 'n' out sometimes, so I've been missing in action for a while. If I disappear, it's probly 'cause of my internet problems.

'.~VoidRunner~.'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby '.~VoidRunner~.' » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:16 pm

Congratulations, Rose, you win!

'.~VoidRunner~.'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Good.Pointe » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:03 am

Thank you! Beautiful baby :o
Good.Pointe