Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

What the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0 :0 :0 by ChickenSmoothie72539

Artist ChickenSmoothie72539 [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

What the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0 :0 :0

Postby ChickenSmoothie72539 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:02 am

What the hell is this????????!!!!! IS THIS A NINE TAIL BABE OR A CLOWN OR EVEN WORSE, A NINE TAIL BABE CLOWN WHICTH IS EVIL THAT'S WHY IT'S LIVING IN A CAVE OR SOMETHING LIKE THIS, A SCARY FREAKY TACO BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also can add on to that freaky potatoe nine tail babe clown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

70% of the world think warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!"

ChickenSmoothie72539

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me