Gingerwing

Postby BlazingMoon » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:54 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
•NAME•
Gingerwing

•GENDER•
Male

•PERSONALITY•
Gingersplash, on the outside, is private, collected, and level-headed. However, on the inside, the cogs are always turning. You won't get much out of him talking about how great the battle was; you'll have him turning into a bird the moment you talk about the way an enemy angled their blow just right, how to set up the next battle, and such like that. He'll fight is he has to, but prefers to talk over things instead of risk his life over something that may happen again.
(basically; quiet, curious, lives in his head, and prefers talking to fighting)

•MATE•
None

•KITS•

None

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by BlazingMoon on Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage
Pet's name: The Guardian
BlazingMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Warrior Cat Adoptable

Postby sonya; » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:24 pm

- sunkit/sunpaw/sunwave -

- sunkit is a tom. him/his/he, masculine pronouns c: -

- this boy is brave, loyal, and selfless. sunkit is aslo adventerous, curious, and courageous. -

- what frightens him the most...hmmm. what scares him almost every day, is the thought of losing the ones he is closest to. he can't stand the thought of his loved ones running off to starclan and leaving him alone. that is his fear. -
sonya;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Misty WolfDog » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:44 pm

Warrior Name:
Firecloud

Personality:
(Wip)

What frightens them the most?:
(WIP)
This is an archive account! I have no intentions of being active other than occasionally logging on, but I have no intentions of deleting this account either! Please do not interact with this account, especially in regards to messaging or trading, because I will likely not respond.
Misty WolfDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vulpine-Poltergeist » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:46 pm

Image Image
Warrior Name:
Gingersplash
Personality:
INTP ; Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
Gingersplash, on the outside, is private, collected, and level-headed. However, on the inside, the cogs are always turning. You won't get much out of him talking about how great the battle was; you'll have him turning into a bird the moment you talk about the way an enemy angled their blow just right, how to set up the next battle, and such like that. He'll fight is he has to, but prefers to talk over things instead of risk his life over something that may happen again.
(basically; quiet, curious, lives in his head, and prefers talking to fighting)

What frightens them the most?:
What frightens him the most? Well, he knows his friends will be in Starclan, so he has no fear of death for them, and he knows he'll be in Starclan with them, so he has no fear of death for himself, either.
The thing he fears most.. Is ticks. He doesn't know how they reproduce or how they manage to even live, and since he knows quite a bit about the local fauna.. It just terrifies him, because he doesn't know how they work.

Theme song:
Chasing the Sun - The Wanted

Story:
Gingerpaw darted forwards, chasing after a squirrel which he failed to pounce on. His running wasn't miscalculated, however; he was chasing his prey towards a river, where it would have no choice but to either drown or become his prey- either way, it would die, and Gingerpaw would end up finding it if it drowned. There was no way he would fail his assessment just because he mistimed his leap. He jumped over a log, thanking Starclan that he didn't trip- which was when he realized he was out of the territory. "Nice going Gingerbrain... The one time you become focused on hunting.." He turned around, leaping back over the log. "You can calculate how fast a squirrel is running if the rain is in it's face, but you can't figure out your own clan's scent markers?" As soon as the thirteen-moons-old apprentice trudged back into his familiar turf, he began to sniff for any other signs of prey, scanning the trees. "Come on, not even a-" His ears perked as he heard a familiar noise. "Raven! Expert scavengers.." He bolted in the direction of the raven's call, paws barely touching the ground. "Maybe it found a nest.. Either way, I'm making a kill today!" He slowed down as the raven came into sight, scenting for more prey besides the very creature he used to start with. 'Vole scent.. To the.... Left! Yes!' He turned left, slinking forwards to see a small vole eating a seed. 'The last meal it'll ever have.' Gingerpaw pounced, his right paw landing on it's back. Within seconds, he bit down on it's spine and it was over with. "Thank you, Starclan, for the prey, which has given it's life to us. And thank you for the raven, which helped me with this catch."
Image Image Image Image Image Image
We're a system, but most of us are just here for the pets!
Vulpine-Poltergeist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlazingMoon » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:49 am

Sabori wins!
I loved your form >w<
ImageImage
BlazingMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gingersplash

Postby voittoisa » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:29 pm

The name Gingersplash is already taken by another warrior.
voittoisa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlazingMoon » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:42 pm

Whoops! You'll have to change his name in that case
ImageImage
BlazingMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby voittoisa » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:47 pm

I will or Sabori? Because my Gingersplash is WAY older than this one, and he is still alive.
voittoisa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlazingMoon » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:54 pm

Sabori, of course
ImageImage
BlazingMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vulpine-Poltergeist » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:49 pm

Whoops! Sorry, I couldn't find any Gingersplash in the archive, I just assumed nobody had taken the name.
I'll post Gingerkit's new name later, I have to go to a dentist appointment ^^;
Image Image Image Image Image Image
We're a system, but most of us are just here for the pets!
Vulpine-Poltergeist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me