Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

AHhhh by ;Syndromed Sickness;

Artist ;Syndromed Sickness; [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

AHhhh

Postby ;Syndromed Sickness; » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:18 pm

Here's Nebula
Ah god I drew a human that doesn't look absolutely horrible
Nebs also has one eye when he's older, woops--
His eyes are technically white but oh well right? His hair's a bit too light too *Cri*
Hey there. My name's Syn or Sawyer. I go by he/him pronouns.
;Syndromed Sickness;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AHhhh

Postby ;Syndromed Sickness; » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:44 am

General Information

First name: Quentin, though he prefers Nebula.
Middle name(s): Hilorio
Surname: Greer
Date of birth: January 20th 1997
Sexuality: Aromantic, Homoflexible
Current residence: Pearl City, HI or places in Oregon.
Relationship status: Single- as of now.
Social status: Nebs, much like his siblings, aren't too famous and don't tend to try and become famous. They like being random strangers.

Traits of Voice

Accent (if any): Despite where he lives he seemed to have a rather northern sounding accent.
Language spoken: He speaks English mostly.
Other languages known: He speaks a bit of Italian and is trying to learn Japanese, though he can't seem to get the hang of it.
Style of speaking: He's pretty casual with how he speaks and doesn't resist slipping in subtle flirts.
Volume of voice: Nebs normally speaks in a slightly monotone voice unless he's provoked. He tends to get louder when he's excited and quieter when he's upset.

Physical Appearence

Height: Around 5'3 (161.5 Centimeters)
Weight: 110.5 lb (50.12 Kg)
Eye colour: Technically it's white, but when he's human it's purple with white near the middle of his irises.
Distinguishing features: His two toned skin for one- His missing eye's another thing, plus his odd eyes. His hair's a bit strange too, but oh well.
Hair colour: His hair color is rather dark with a hint of blue, though of course in the right lighting it looks rather light.
Hair style: Normally it looks messy and a bit wavy. When it's styled right it's either held back in a high ponytail or straightened.
Posture: He slouches now and then, but normally he's upright and a bit 'tough kid' looking. It's normally loose and calm though, casual if anything.
Tattoos: He has none as of now, though he does want one of his nickname at some point on his back.
Piercings: Nebs's nose is actually pierced, though he doesn't normally wear his ring for it.
Typical clothing: Normally he's wearing a light blue jacket with black jeans. At times he's wearing white jeans or a bleach stained dark blue shirt.
Is seen by others as: Probably he's seen as either nice and flirty or rude and snobby. He's a shy kid every now and then, though he tries not to seem like it.

Personality

Likes: He adores the night time, watching stars and seeing shooting stars. He likes sunsets and rises and nicely cut grass. He loves parks too, just sitting in the morning grass for hours. He likes touching other people's hair too, tugging on locks and running his hands through it. He's a pretty strange kid.
Dislikes: The sun- sure it makes pretty clothes, but he hates it in the summer cause, wow it's hot. He loves the winter though- which is a bit obvious. He doesn't like being confronted or asked about why his clothes are bleached. He get's pretty bothered when asked about his missing eye, but oh well.
Fears: Nebs, strangely enough, is scared of crowds. He likes being around friends but too much attention makes him nervous. He has a strange fear of snails and slugs too.
Personal goals: As of now- none. He just wants to live, maybe going to space though, that would be cool.
General attitude: Generally, Nebula is an upbeat character who doesn't normally look down on others openly. He enjoys being the life of the small party, though at times he can be a little too flirty and make people feel awkward.
Religious values: Nebs hasn't been asked about it much and normally says "Meh" as a response. He doesn't really believe in all the magic stuff, he does believe, however, the world was made by dragons. Dragontology, it just seems reasonable-
General intelligence: He's intelligent enough- though in all honesty he could be better. He dropped his last year of highschool to move to the mainland and than back to Hawaii for awhile. He moves back and forth a lot.

Health

Illnesses (if any): He mostly has a weak stomach but that's about it. Weak bones are a problem too but it's not that bad.
Allergies (if any): He's allergic to cats, oddly enough.
Sleeping habits: Nebula has decent sleeping habits. More often than not he wakes up at very early times like 3-6 in the morning.
Energy level: He normally has a decent amount of energy, though at times it's fairly lacking. He tends to get rushes of energy on days he gets a lot of sleep.
Eating habits: Normally he doesn't eat much, and when he does he eats fairly simple meals. When he can he eats sweets like cake or pocky fruit snacks.
Memory: Nebula's memory fluctuates from amazing to horrible. Most the time he can remember recent events and dreams in vivid colors but old memories he couldn't touch even if he tried.
Any unhealthy habits: He tends to drink on weekends and play 'knife game' with old friends. He used to stay up very late on school nights as well and skip school when he was hungover.

History

Birth country: Nebs was born in the USA.
Hometown: He was born in Pearl City, where he currently lives. His family, though, comes from Oregon.
Childhood: Nebs had a decent childhood, though he tended to stay out later than he should and come home after days of being gone. His mother and him would go back and forth to her birth state back to his.
Teen years: When he was a teen Nebs would explore beach caves and other small areas with friends. He would get in trouble and end up grounded quite a bit. He eventually, around sixteen, started disappearing for days at a time, longer than when he was little. He'd leave his phone at home and camp out in caves with friends. Due to him still being a teen he often wanders and camps out on occasion. Now-a-days he's a bit less rebellious and less 'disappeary'.
Adult years: He's still 19 so- Not much has happened.
Past places of residence: In a way, he used to live in Pearl City yet still does. He goes around in Oregon and mostly hangs out there now.
History of family: His family originates from Oregon, from what he knows. Most of them don't talk about history much so he doesn't ask.

Relationships

Parents: His relationship with his parents is a decent one. He was named after his father, Nebula the first, making him the second. He often talks with his mom though since he didn't much know his father and still doesn't.
Siblings: Nebs is fairly scared of his sister due to her outbursts and psychotic behavior. Most the time he avoids her when he can and finds ways to get out of talking to her.
Any enemies (and why): If anyone it would be his sister and a lady named Vexus. Said lady was a senior in his school that would get mad at him for being close to one of the teachers. Said teacher Vexus had a crush on, and figured if others were close to him then she would never be able to be with them. Of course this was nonsense, Nebula simply needed one on one attention at school otherwise he'd basically learn nothing.
Children: Nebula has no children though he does have a slight soft spot for them, if he's in the right mood.
Friends: He's been, and is still pretty good friends with, an old teacher of his named Vendetta. He used to have plenty of friends but all his moving cause those bridges to burn quickly.
Best friend(s): Due to moving constantly he doesn't keep friends for too long.
Important friends/relatives (explain): Though scared of her, he wouldn't let anything happen to his sister, Solar. They were very close when they were young and often would never leave each other's sides.
Love interest (if there is one): Due to moving constantly, again, Nebula has no real love interest. He's met a few people he would like to know better but they never seem up to long distance stuff.

Combat

Peaceful or violent: Nebula is very peaceful, he doesn't like to cause fights though some beg to differ when he's ticked off.
Weapon (if applicable): If anything he would use sharp objects like pens and pencils.
Style of fighting: Nebs would most likely be quick on his feet and clumsy at aim. He's quite shaky when he has to fight and often misses his mark.

Others

Occupation: As of now he has no real job. He tends to do small jobs and as of now works with dogs at local pet stores.
Current home: As of now he lives in Oregon. He goes back to Pearl City now and then to visit but has started to move on.
Favourite types of food: He enjoys all things sweet and salty. He adores honey the most though.
Favourite types of drink: He's fond of martinis and most soft drinks.
Hobbies/past times: Walking dogs and drawing basically. He enjoys just wandering around and searching through caves as well.
Guilty pleasures: Listening to electronic music and dancing around his hotel room. Jumping on the bed too, then again everyone loves doing that.
Pet peeves: Nebula can't stand when people touch his hair or ask about his eyes. He can't stand people who dress up their dogs either, it just gets on his nerves.
Pets: He used to have a pet bird named Merky but he eventually had to get rid of it.
Talents: Nebs can touch his nose with his tongue and can touch his toes while standing. He has no gag reflex either but who cares right?
Favourite colours: Of course, Nebula loves blue and purple. He likes 'cool' colors, though green he doesn't like much.
Favourite type of music: Nebs openly likes pop and some types of J-pop and K-pop. He normally listens to relaxed songs though, even if they have darker themes to them.
(*Nerovusly breathing*)
Hey there. My name's Syn or Sawyer. I go by he/him pronouns.
;Syndromed Sickness;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me