Lizardtail

Postby BlazingMoon » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:03 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
•NAME•
Lizardtail

•GENDER•
Male

•PERSONALITY•
The first thing he saw was light. The first thing he felt was the cool air and the hard ground of the nursery. The first thing he heard was: "It's a tom!"

Three moons old, and Lizardkit was a handful. He constantly wandered out of the nursery, asked many questions, and sometimes played too roughly with his siblings. But it was new-leaf, and the day was full of possibilities, though Lizardkit as he walked out of the nursery again.
"Don't you even think about it Lizardkit!" cried his mother to no avail. The kit walked out tail raised, head high. He spotted THE tree, which he had never dared climb before. But the last words his mother said before he walked out stung. Why wasn't he allowed to do apprentice things? though the kit. He decided to climb the tree. Not all the way, but just enough so that he would see the camp. He leaped up onto the first branch, manouvering with apprentice skill, despite being a three-moon-old kit. He steadied himself, and jump up. Higher and higher he went, until he was a bit over ten tail-lengths high. Lizardkit looked out to the camp, and was shocked by the number of cats in camp he saw. There were what seemed to be hundreds of warriors, apprentices, queens with their kits, elders milling about. It was too much, so the kit decided to climb down. The first few branches he was fine with. It wasn't until he was faced with a steep drop when he froze.
"Need a little help, Lizardkit?" teased a voice from below him. Lizardkit knew the voice as Lightflower, a warrior who had become a queen to help out with the queens and their kits. He felt her presence on the branch, while he was still too scared to move. The next thing Lizardkit recalled was being on the ground, Lightflower having carried him down.
"Thank you," he mumbled to the queen.
"Oh, no need to thank me," said Lightflower breezily. "I was just doing what any warrior should have done. Now come on, let's get back to the nursery."
Lizardkit stumbled back to the nursery, said a hurried apology to his mother, and lay down to sleep, tired from his little adventure.

•MATE•
None

•KITS•

None

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by BlazingMoon on Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Pet's name: The Guardian
BlazingMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Unnamed Male Kit - LizardXMole

Postby voittoisa » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:15 am

omg <33
Cupcake is on vacation, so we'll decide later.
voittoisa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlazingMoon » Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:42 am

k
ImageImage
BlazingMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepsorrel » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:51 pm

I don't really connect, do you want him, Skrimsli? qvq
previously cupcake frosting - my kalons
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby voittoisa » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:54 pm

I can't take him due to the new limit rules. He will have to go up for adoption. No special contest, just if we see a form we like, they'll win.
voittoisa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepsorrel » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:28 pm

skrímsli wrote:
I can't take him due to the new limit rules. He will have to go up for adoption. No special contest, just if we see a form we like, they'll win.

Mkay :3
This cat is now UFA
previously cupcake frosting - my kalons
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:15 pm

Name || Lizardkit | Lizardpaw | Lizardtail
Meaning || Lizard- for his light brown fur,
and -tail for his agility
Gender || Tom
Age || Kit
Mother || Molestrike
Father || Lizardfade

Story
The first thing he saw was light. The first thing he felt was the cool air and the hard ground of the nursery. The first thing he heard was: "It's a tom!"

Three moons old, and Lizardkit was a handful. He constantly wandered out of the nursery, asked many questions, and sometimes played too roughly with his siblings. But it was new-leaf, and the day was full of possibilities, though Lizardkit as he walked out of the nursery again.
"Don't you even think about it Lizardkit!" cried his mother to no avail. The kit walked out tail raised, head high. He spotted THE tree, which he had never dared climb before. But the last words his mother said before he walked out stung. Why wasn't he allowed to do apprentice things? though the kit. He decided to climb the tree. Not all the way, but just enough so that he would see the camp. He leaped up onto the first branch, manouvering with apprentice skill, despite being a three-moon-old kit. He steadied himself, and jump up. Higher and higher he went, until he was a bit over ten tail-lengths high. Lizardkit looked out to the camp, and was shocked by the number of cats in camp he saw. There were what seemed to be hundreds of warriors, apprentices, queens with their kits, elders milling about. It was too much, so the kit decided to climb down. The first few branches he was fine with. It wasn't until he was faced with a steep drop when he froze.
"Need a little help, Lizardkit?" teased a voice from below him. Lizardkit knew the voice as Lightflower, a warrior who had become a queen to help out with the queens and their kits. He felt her presence on the branch, while he was still too scared to move. The next thing Lizardkit recalled was being on the ground, Lightflower having carried him down.
"Thank you," he mumbled to the queen.
"Oh, no need to thank me," said Lightflower breezily. "I was just doing what any warrior should have done. Now come on, let's get back to the nursery."
Lizardkit stumbled back to the nursery, said a hurried apology to his mother, and lay down to sleep, tired from his little adventure.
Status wrote:Who's excited to study fly intestines?
Me! I'm excited to study flies! (I
swear it's more interesting than it
sounds.)
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlazingMoon » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:45 am

Updated
ImageImage
BlazingMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lizardtail

Postby voittoisa » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:47 am

I totally forgot about this; I am so sorry!!

Simonpet is the winner xDD
voittoisa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lizardtail

Postby Simonpet » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:08 am

Thank you so much! And don't worry; I also forgot. XD
Status wrote:Who's excited to study fly intestines?
Me! I'm excited to study flies! (I
swear it's more interesting than it
sounds.)
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes