Blue Roan speckled JE by '.~VoidRunner~.'

Based on Click to view
Artist '.~VoidRunner~.' [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Blue Roan speckled JE

Postby '.~VoidRunner~.' » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:46 pm

I really liked the name Jinx, and the personality is quite cute.

~Paradise~ wrote:Username: ~Paradise~
Horse name: Jinx
Horse age: 3 years
Horse gender: male
Horse size (big rabbit or small deer): small deer
*Story/backstory: Jinx has only recently made his first jump through the waterfall, and already he is filled with excitement to begin his adventures! However the elders are keeping a stern eye on him as they now he can be a little to brave and adventurous and don't want him stirring up any trouble!
Other: Personality: mischievous, adventurous, bold, brave, funny, excitable, can be a little too care-free
Last edited by '.~VoidRunner~.' on Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm back on CS! I'll be attempting to tie up loose ends, i.e. way overdue customs in my closed adoption things.
I am looking for someone who draws horse-like creatures well for a custom lines creation. Pm me for details

So, my internet and power are flashing in 'n' out sometimes, so I've been missing in action for a while. If I disappear, it's probly 'cause of my internet problems.

'.~VoidRunner~.'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blue Roan speckled JE

Postby ~Paradise~ » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:00 pm

Username: ~Paradise~
Horse name: Jinx
Horse age: 3 years
Horse gender: male
Horse size (big rabbit or small deer): small deer
*Story/backstory: Jinx has only recently made his first jump through the waterfall, and already he is filled with excitement to begin his adventures! However the elders are keeping a stern eye on him as they now he can be a little to brave and adventurous and don't want him stirring up any trouble!
Other: Personality: mischievous, adventurous, bold, brave, funny, excitable, can be a little too care-free
~Paradise~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Good.Pointe » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:28 am

Username: Rose Rivervalley
Horse name: River
Horse age: 5
Horse gender: Mare
Horse size (big rabbit or small deer): Small deer
*Story/backstory: My back story, you ask? Alright, get comfy. I grew up fine, but I was always a bit of an outcast. I was always really quiet and shy, which others didn't like. As soon as I grew up, I darted out of the waterfall, ready to explore and get away. I explored our forest, which is quite beautiful, and I came across some horses that weren't like our kind. They didn't have powers like us. I never really used my power though. There were a lot of them and I got the names of all of them. They're names: Sweetheart, Love, Overestimate, Whisp, and Light. They said they came from a stable, whatever that is, called Rivervalley Stables and they came because their owner let them run as long as the came back. They invited me to come, and I did after I told my family. It was interesting, and they were even kind enough to take me back. I befriended them and the rest of their family and they come to see me often. Finally, I'm not a complete outcast. Speaking of which, I think that's them coming now! So long for now!
Other:
~Personality: Sweet, shy, quiet, friendly, brave, and alert
Good.Pointe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby '.~VoidRunner~.' » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:02 pm

Congratulations to ~Paradise~, the JE is yours based on the name and personality.
I'm back on CS! I'll be attempting to tie up loose ends, i.e. way overdue customs in my closed adoption things.
I am looking for someone who draws horse-like creatures well for a custom lines creation. Pm me for details

So, my internet and power are flashing in 'n' out sometimes, so I've been missing in action for a while. If I disappear, it's probly 'cause of my internet problems.

'.~VoidRunner~.'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me