Flarebite

Postby BlazingMoon » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:47 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
•NAME•
Flarepaw

•GENDER•
Male

•PERSONALITY•
Flarebite is described as being a lively and excessively vigorous male. Flarebite is a very powerful cat with an overwhelming knowledge in combat. He had the intention to become leader of his clan, who will scared any cat in his way. In the modern days, he thinks about befriending them first. He is usually merry and friendly, yet he is determined to compete anytime with anyone about the smallest things due to his somewhat stubborn nature. He can also be nosy from time to time. Flarebite is also shown to be a huge show off; it is mentioned that he is always seeking for new things and impressing the ladies. He loves to entertain others, and is quite a gourmet who enjoys eating various things every day. He favors the taste of juicy foods like plump prey.

•MATE•
Blank

•KITS•

Blank

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by BlazingMoon on Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Pet's name: The Guardian
BlazingMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Unnamed Male Kit - PetalXCloud

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:55 am

I don't normally post on other litters but my own, but this bot is gorgeous! He looks like a paint horse- such a handsome boy. I both congratulate and envy his owner.

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:58 am

he is absolutely adorable! well done.

anathema ‣ grad student ‣ 21+
kinda only here to rp and trade lolz

x
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlazingMoon » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:35 am

-Willow wrote:
I don't normally post on other litters but my own, but this bot is gorgeous! He looks like a paint horse- such a handsome boy. I both congratulate and envy his owner.
anathema wrote:
    he is absolutely adorable! well done.

Aw, thanks you two ^^
ImageImage
Pet's name: The Guardian
BlazingMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphire77 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:40 pm

I am putting this kit up for adoption!
It will be an impress me contest, and I guess I'll end it on July 15th.
Here's what is required on your form, but you can add extras and they will boost your chances of winning.
Code: Select all
Username:
Warrior Name:
Personality:
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    she/her//hufflepuff//virgo//infj
    hello! call me sapphire <3
    signature art by: emblo
sapphire77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:49 pm

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

➟ Username: CanadianBlast
➟ Warrior Name: Flarebite
➟ Personality: Flarebite is described as being a lively and excessively vigorous male. Flarebite is a very powerful cat with an overwhelming knowledge in combat. He had the intention to become leader of his clan, who will scared any cat in his way. In the modern days, he thinks about befriending them first. He is usually merry and friendly, yet he is determined to compete anytime with anyone about the smallest things due to his somewhat stubborn nature. He can also be nosy from time to time. Flarebite is also shown to be a huge show off; it is mentioned that he is always seeking for new things and impressing the ladies. He loves to entertain others, and is quite a gourmet who enjoys eating various things every day. He favors the taste of juicy foods like plump prey.

➟History: As a kit Flarekit was one no one messed with. He was top and he was proud until one fine day. A shy small kit named Aukkit challenged Flarekit. Of coarse all the kits were scared for Aukkit but Flarekit was ready. Claws out the kit leaped at Aukkit only to be knocked down by another kit, Beekit. That's when the kits started to gain up on him driving Flarekit out of the nursery in tears and scrapes. He was mended in the medicine cats den but had one goal in mind, to be the nest warrior so he can take control of the clan and show the kits that mocked him who's the real boss. With that once the kit was healed Flarekit snuck out of camp and watched apprentices and their mentors. He practiced the moves until perfection and his hopes arose knowing he would be a great cat at combat.

When turning to an apprentice immediately Flarepaw thought of a plan. He lead his two enemies to a dark area of the territory and charged at Aukkpaw and Beepaw clawing them and leaving lots of blood. He had killed Beepaw but not Aukkpaw who was barely alive. Flarepaw thought he was dead and left him alone. Flarepaw was growing with battle moves everyday for being one step ahead of everyone. He also liked to show off the she-cats his moves that he knew but they didn't which really impressed them. After a while Flarepaw took a break from training and went on a walk. It was calm and peaceful until a twig snapped. That's when a white and gray patched figure came from a bush. Aukkpaw was back and he was ready to take on Flarepaw once more. This fights was a fight to the death. Blood and fur was everywhere on the ground when the fight ended and of coarse Flarepaw won, killing Aukpaw for good. No one knew of his secrets until he became a warrior.

Right after his warrior ceremony some cat called out who killed Aukpaw and pointed at Flarebite. Furious he attacked that cat and as well killed them. Realizing his anger was getting to far the newly appointed warrior locked himself inside the warriors den. While he was locked the male learned or taught himself that it's better to impress then kill and he managed to cool his anger. When he finally came out of his hiding the first thing he did was try to make some new friends which was successful. He did it by his clumsiness as well as his now cooled anger. He continued to show off for entertainment as well as did he try and start to flirt which was a failure but Flarebite didn't care. All he cared now was that he had made a change in his life but will always have that evil demon inside of him.

➟ Build: Strong/Muscular
➟ Best Skill: Fighting
➟ Scent: Maple
➟ Fears: Failing
➟ +: Friendly, Loyal, Fast
➟ -: Snappy, Aggressive, Nosy
➟ +/-: Show Off
Last edited by canadianhowl on Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:59 am, edited 12 times in total.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildfur2202 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:54 pm

Username: wildfur2202
Warrior Name: Flamesplash
Personality:
Flamesplash his upbeat and playful, as well as kind and caring. This loyal tom had a tough time as a kit, always getting bullied for being so "Girly". Though he thought nothing wrong of girls, the insults hurt him, and it took him a while to overcome the bullying, one apprentice even gave him a scar just behind his chin. When the bullying thought, he became the tom we know see, independant, caring, loyal, and playful.

He didn't grow up close to his parents, though he does enjoy hanging out with them, as well as his other kin. He likes to play with the kits, and is always sure no kit is bullied like he was. He is a very warm-hearted and compassionate cat, and oddly enough, he has currently had no interest in any she-cats.

Crush: none yet, if he's an apprentice i might have him crush on grepatch's daughter, if he's too old i may wait quite a while, but they a perfect match!
Favorite food: Squirrel

Will add more later... maybe some art? Can i take hi into my off-site fan-fic if i get him, i may decide against it but you know...i just might...
Humanity is an act not a thing, right?
wildfur2202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightstormy » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:33 pm

Nightstormy

Sorrelstreak

Sorrelstreak is usually quite energetic, 'bouncing' around camp any chance he gets. He doesn't really appreciate the very hot days, so he'll be commonly found inside the warriors' den, tucked up in his nest where he pretends to sleep. Its a good way for him to dodge some duties. Usually he is very kind to the members of his clan, trying his best to fit in. However, he does have a very poor trait of his. He is very judgmental, especially towards cats that were accepted into the clan instead of being born in it. He fears that those cats they let in will be the end of Dawnclan. He often tries to be busy when it comes to apprentice ceremonies, knowing that he could possibly become the mentor to one of the 'newcomers'. Not only would he be grumpy towards the young apprentice, he'd most likely force them into doing work that they shouldn't be doing yet. So, for their own sake, he chooses to do other things while one is going on. That is, if he is lucky enough to get out of camp before the leader notices.

Last edited by Nightstormy on Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
Nightstormy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:44 am

Username: Firedancer77
Warrior Name: Embertalon
Personality: Embertalon, despite his fire-related name, is not like fire at all. He's probably more like water. Calm, level-headed, although dangerous if provoked to a certain extent. He likes thinking things are under control and a-okay. If they aren't, he tends to lose it, getting frantic. Out of the ordinary things that throw off routine? They drive him nuts. He can't handle it well at all. So, he prefers to just follow orders. It's much easier than working it out himself. He's a bit strict at times, and tends not to like younger cats...
His Passion: Embertalon's passion would probably be - when he's not preforming clan duties - collecting stories. He likes listening to the tales that the elders' tell, and keeps them fresh in his mind, collecting as many as he can. Some of his favorites involve the creatures other cats learned to call 'horses'. He thinks they are fascinating to learn about, and wishes to someday be as fast as he is told they can go.

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:14 pm

Basics wrote:Username || Simonpet
Name || Brightkit | Brightpaw | Brightnose
Meaning || Bright- for his bright fur; -nose
for his tracking skills
Gender || Tom
Parents || Petal- | Cloud-

Personality
As a kit, Brightkit was constantly asking questions, seeking to learn as much as possible as he could about his world, his faith, and his family. He was also a little explorer, and got reprimanded more than once on sneaking out of the nursery without permission. As an apprentice, Brightpaw became more mature, and settled into his role as an apprentice of DawnClan. Though a great hunter, he was an even better tracker, able to track scents through rain and snow. Though he never stopped asking questions, Brightpaw quieted down, becoming slightly secluded. He had friends, although he never let them see his whole being; only the parts he wished to share. Once a warrior, Brightnose became far more dedicated to the Clan, although he liked helping out the apprentices, hoping to become a mentor to one of them someday. He constantly was put on hunting patrols due to his skill in scenting the various scents of DawnClan's territory, and often brought back more than enough prey to feed a litter of kits. Soon, Brightnose wished to perhaps settle down with a female, but only if she was worthy of him. He liked watching the kits play around, and wondered what it would be like to have his own. One of his greatest fears is to retire as an elder without ever having at least one kit. That way, his lineage would continue to live in the Clan.
Last edited by Simonpet on Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Status wrote:Who's excited to study fly intestines?
Me! I'm excited to study flies! (I
swear it's more interesting than it
sounds.)
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes