Brindle Smoky Black Tobiano by AmigoGirl

Based on Click to view
Artist AmigoGirl [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Brindle Smoky Black Tobiano

Postby AmigoGirl » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:35 am

To try for her you must describe her favourite childhood memory.
The form should not be edited in any way (centering, coloring etc) and you should not add extra informations that are not mentioned in the form.
New forms will no longer be allowed in 3 days. Judging will start as soon as possible after that.

Username: Spotted.Newt
Name: Britta
Type: Runner
Height: 1,21 m
Last edited by AmigoGirl on Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

I am not open for commissions here. Do NOT ask for a commission or request. I dont do Art trades unless you are a friend or I ask for it. Thank you.
My Fanclub
AmigoGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Brindle Smoky Black Tobiano: Open

Postby Arrow_Adopts » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:16 am

Username: Arrow_Adopts
[b]Name: Cryptic
[b]Type:
Runner
Story: in the wild, she was hinted for her rareness. She would try to escape, but one time she got captured. The hunter sold her, but when he was transporting her, she escaped. She lost her home, but she soon resumed her life in that forest. :thumbup: :D
~Arrow (yep that's it... XD)
Arrow_Adopts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spotted.Newt » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:06 am

I know I might be too late, but I hoped that perhaps since there was only one other entry I might be allowed to try for this doe. c:

Name: Britta ~a Celtic name meaning "strong"
Story: 3.. Britta pawed at the ground a couple of times, and gave a stamp with her right fore-hoof. 2.. Ears flattened, head lowered, tail stretched out. A quick side-glance at the Nukitta only a half meter away from her, who's movements mirrored her own. 1.. Muscles tensed, eyes locked forward. GO! Britta sped into action, leaping forward. Her hind hooves dug into the packed-dirt beneath them, but only for a moment, giving her a slight boost as she began to run. Practically flying over the path that stretched in front of her, there was only one thought on her mind. Victory. She would win. The young Nukitta who's hooves were pounding the ground beside her was irrelevant. He would lose, though he undoubtably thought otherwise.
At certain times throughout the race, Britta was in the lead, and at others the rival was. But now, as the finish drew nearer, they were neck and neck. A fallen log marked the end of the race, and the first to jump over it would be declared the winner. Closer... Closer... Britta bunched her muscles and leapt into the air, soaring over the log. When her hooves touched down on the other side, she hardly paused to catch her breath before lifting her head and turning it to inquire as to who had won. But the Nukitta who was supposed to be standing as the judge at the finish was nowhere to be seen. Then, Britta noticed the breathless laughter of the young male she had been racing. "What do you find so funny?" She asked, flicking an ear in annoyance.
Between bouts of laughter and gasps for breath, the Nukitta replied. "We passed the finish line almost a mile ago."
ImageImage
ImageImage

"Love like I'm not scared,
Give when it's not fair,
Live life for another,
Take time for a brother,
Fight for the weak ones,
Speak out for freedom,
Find faith in the battle,
Stand tall but above it all,
Fix my eyes on You.
~For King & Country

I am also known as Griffin.Song.
Spotted.Newt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AmigoGirl » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:16 am

Spotted.Newt wrote:I know I might be too late, but I hoped that perhaps since there was only one other entry I might be allowed to try for this doe. c:

Name: Britta ~a Celtic name meaning "strong"
Story: 3.. Britta pawed at the ground a couple of times, and gave a stamp with her right fore-hoof. 2.. Ears flattened, head lowered, tail stretched out. A quick side-glance at the Nukitta only a half meter away from her, who's movements mirrored her own. 1.. Muscles tensed, eyes locked forward. GO! Britta sped into action, leaping forward. Her hind hooves dug into the packed-dirt beneath them, but only for a moment, giving her a slight boost as she began to run. Practically flying over the path that stretched in front of her, there was only one thought on her mind. Victory. She would win. The young Nukitta who's hooves were pounding the ground beside her was irrelevant. He would lose, though he undoubtably thought otherwise.
At certain times throughout the race, Britta was in the lead, and at others the rival was. But now, as the finish drew nearer, they were neck and neck. A fallen log marked the end of the race, and the first to jump over it would be declared the winner. Closer... Closer... Britta bunched her muscles and leapt into the air, soaring over the log. When her hooves touched down on the other side, she hardly paused to catch her breath before lifting her head and turning it to inquire as to who had won. But the Nukitta who was supposed to be standing as the judge at the finish was nowhere to be seen. Then, Britta noticed the breathless laughter of the young male she had been racing. "What do you find so funny?" She asked, flicking an ear in annoyance.
Between bouts of laughter and gasps for breath, the Nukitta replied. "We passed the finish line almost a mile ago."

Congratz!

I am not open for commissions here. Do NOT ask for a commission or request. I dont do Art trades unless you are a friend or I ask for it. Thank you.
My Fanclub
AmigoGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me