Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Adopt 46 || Winner Posted || Adopt Art Below

Postby falling city » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:34 am

Notes:

- thick, messy dark brown hair and eyebrows
      - muscular all the way around
      - light freckles just about everywhere
      - bandaged up right wrist
      - sturdy harness on left arm to keep the drill up (runs from the center of the forearm to just below the shoulder)
      - usually keeps her hair back in a messy ponytail with a bow
      - somewhat fancy boots with thick wool socks
      - the drill can be removed
      - heavy duty glove is worn at all times on left arm to avoid damage from the drill
      - messy appearance; clothes can be worn down
      - [shadow] derived from a flashlights bulb/glass
      - [shadow] decently large
      - [shadow] eyes are always luminescent and give off a faint glow

I'm sorry for having disappeared for so long! I've been busy almost everyday after getting out of school, but I think that I'll have time to make some more dolls in the near future. Sadly, Oekaki isn't working properly for me so I had to switch to Photoshop for the time being, but hopefully that issue will be resolved soon.
    So I was looking through the suggestions and I saw a Bioshock themed concept, so I immediately went for that. The clothing was bounced around from several concept designs/current designs, as well as just mixing and matching. The drill was from the big daddies basic design as well, not to mention her shadow from Infinite.

This contest will end on July 11th

It will mainly be based upon the relationship you give between the doll and her shadow.
    Extras are allowed
    Prettying up is allowed

Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Doll Name:[/b]
    [b]Shadow Name:[/b]
    [b]Relationship:[/b] (between doll and shadow)
    [b]Personality(s):[/b] (optional)
    [b]Extras:[/b] (optional)
Last edited by falling city on Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
falling city

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt 46 || Open || Adopt Art Below

Postby Wulfjaw » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:45 am

SCREE
    Oooohhhh my god, I'm /so tempted/ to enter, yet I'm already trying out for two other dolls!
    Ghhh, I just love Bioshock soooo much. Potential reserve?
Wulfjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby supernovacity » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:39 pm

DOLL

name;;
Masha

gender;;
female

orientation;;
panromantic demisexual

SHADOW

name;;
Leta

gender;;
agender, doesn't seem to have a pronoun preference

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
"We//all//make//choices,
but//in//the//end//our//choices//make//us. "

-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┅┅┅┅┅
PERSONAL
┅┅┅┅┅

MASHA

full name;;
              Masha Vaska Volkov

name meaning;;
              Masha - Masha is a Russian diminutive of Mariya, which is the Russian, Ukrainian and Bulgarian form of Maria, which is the Latin form of the Greek Μαρια, from Hebrew מִרְיָם(Mary). The meaning of Mary is uncertain, but there are many theories, including 'sea of bitterness', 'rebelliousness', and 'wished for child'. Masha shares her first name with a little sister from Bioshock, Masha/Mascha Lutz. Masha's story arc is found in the game through audio logs from her parents. The alternate spelling, Mascha, is used in the Bioshock novels.

Vaska - Vaska is both a Russian diminutive of Vasiliy and a Macedonian and Bulgarian diminutive of Vasilija, depending on whether you're using the masculine or feminine form of the name. Both names however, hold their roots in the name Basil. The name Basil comes from the Greek name Βασιλειος (Basileios) which was derived from βασιλευς (basileus), which means 'king'.

Volkov - Volkov is a Russian patronymic(a name which is derived from the name of a father or ancestor, usually done via addition of a prefix or suffix.) from the Russian, volk, meaning 'wolf'.

LETA

full name;;
              Leta Jadyn Comstock

name meaning;;
              Leta - The name could possibly be derived from Latin laetus, meaning glad. Though itcan also be seen as a shortened form for names ending in 'leta'

Jadyn - Jadyn is a variant of Jaden, which is an invented name, using the popular suffix sound 'aden', seen in names such as Braden, Hayden, and Aidan. Though, sometimes it is considered a variant of Jadon, which is a Biblical and Hebrew name, possibly meaning "thankful" or "he will judge". The name is used by a minor character in the Old Testament.

Comstock - "From the River Culm in Devon, England. This name is seen in the Domesday book as Culmstoke or Colmstoke." [source]

not coded;

Door: Her door doesn't really lead to a room, it leads to one of two places, depending on both Masha and Leta's combined emotions. If the emotions are overpoweringly negative, it will lead to a place that seems dark, almost as if it's underwater. It feels crushing, and everything there feels sluggish and damp. Masha doesn't particularly like it there much, so she tends to avoid going through her door when both she and Leta are upset. If the emotions are extremely positive, the door leads to somewhere with bright colors, and everything is extremely enjoyable for both Masha and Leta, as it's easy to move there, and Masha's passion for adventure is always sated by the surroundings.
If the emotions were to be mixed, it would be an odd mixture of the two, the sluggish feel, yet the vibrant colors, the exciting atmosphere, but the dampness and coldness mixed with it. The combinations seem to be different each time.

Relationship with Leta: Masha loves Leta, almost like a mother and child. Leta doesn't really think Masha's protectiveness is necessary, considering they usually have to drag Masha out of trouble.

Leta's personality: Leta is very quiet, and very protective of Masha. They don't really talk much, and tends to sit on the sidelines.

Masha's Personality: Masha is very reckless ad tends to get herself into danger very easily. She likes to scale objects and do general parkour things. She isn't very sociable, though she does have a few genuine relationships with certain dolls.
Last edited by supernovacity on Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:06 am, edited 19 times in total.
Won't waste more tears on yesteryears
───════════════◈════════════───
ImageImage
nova - she/he/they
icon - pixels

───════════════◈════════════───
Instead we'll carry on
supernovacity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:25 pm

hhhhhh
reserved heavily with the name Bernadette
-nickname Bear
-codename Wildfire
-assassin/gun for hire
-relationship: she can't stand the bird, but depends on it for survival
-Novak is her rival/love interest
-shadow's name is Obsidian
-Obsidian and Kingsley (Novak's shadow) are good friends
--while the dolls bicker and fight, these two sit off to the side and chat

do not steal anything I've written down, please.
Last edited by Novi on Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rooster Cult » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:05 pm

I usually don't like female characters
But omg, this girl I might need her
----
Rooster or Ruce // Autistic // any pronouns
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crashkeys » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:33 pm

MARk
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
EMENTO

╒══════════════════════╕
IZZY | HE/THEY | 21
i don't really check this website
much if at all anymore, but i use
toyhouse! i <3 zero escape
━ ━ ━━━━━━━━━ ━ ━
TOYHOU.SE ©
╘══════════════════════╛
REMEMBER ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛
crashkeys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poqqi » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:38 pm

ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXImage

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Username
BurningSnow

Name
Pierraille
("broken stone" in French - pronounced "pere - aye")

Nickname
Perry

Around 32 to 33 years of age, having been around much longer
to work in her job at the mines.

Sexuality
Perry won't deny that she is a lesbian, but she doesn't feel the
need to paint it on her forehead. If you ask, she'll tell you, but it
won't be on her greeting card.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Shadow's name
Faisceau
("beam" in French - pronounced "faysh - you")

Shadow's Gender
Perry has deemed Faisceau a male, after his very dominant
personality, and his need to puff out his "manly" feathered
chest every once in a while. Besides, he never objects when
she calls him a "he" as she expects he would if he were a girl.

Shadow's Personality
Faisceau, or Chuchu as Perry calls him, is the strong, silent type.
He's very serious all the time, not really making way for jokes or
horseplay. In all honesty, whenever Perry calls him by his nick-
name, Chuchu ruffles his feathers, and digs his talons just a bit
deeper into Perry's shoulder, as the female knows he hates the
name. He's not always such a stick in the mud, always preferring
the more adventurous path and being very much a dare-devil.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Personality
Perry, much like her shadow, is very serious most of the time. She doesn't really crack jokes or goof around, unless you count her biting sarcasm as something to be laughed at. It's not like ol' Perry tries to be mean, it's just working in the mines have toughened her up quite a bit. She's very isolated, you could say. She doesn't really spend much time with other dolls, much preferring the company of her shadow over other people. Perry just doesn't like having to interact with someone who may or may not be as smart as her. She's met quite a few dolls who have quite a few lights out up in the attic, and she doesn't really have the patience to be nice to them. Being quick-tempered is also a bad trait of her's, always blowing a fuse after a while. Not a long while, of course, as this girl is also very impatient. You could also say that Perry is a bit closed-off and antisocial. She doesn't really like letting people in, for she doesn't necessarily believe in unconditional love. At least, not on the reciprocating side. Perry carries a bit of insecurity, and feels that if someone where to find out the real her, they wouldn't like her. Her biggest fear is having someone walk out on her as soon as she's opened up, which happens very rarely. Well, it's actually the cause. She can count on one hand how many times she's opened herself up to someone, and each time she's had her heart broken. Perry's learned to just keep to herself, and by doing this, has turned her heart into a block of stone, which may have a few cracks in it. Enough of the bad stuff though. There are a few good sides to this girl's personality. Though few, they stand bright and tall when she lets them. Perry can be very compassionate, always handling things with care and a gentle touch. Though her hands may be rough and callused, she'd never do anything to harm another living being. Perry can also be very passionate about things. If she has her heart and her mind set on something, nothing can deter her from fulfilling what she set out to do. Everything she does, she does one hundred and ten percent. These all play in well whenever she has a romantic partner, always being the one to please, and not liking for her significant other to be unhappy or sad. Perry can be quite the romantic when she wants to be. Unfortunately, all her best traits only show when she opens up, and that may never happen again. She'd have to find the perfect person, willing to wait on her to open up in her own time. And who knows when someone like that will come along?

Relationship Between the Two
The friendship between Perry and Chuchu is one akin to that of siblings. They're very close, and they love each other, but they bicker like the start of World War 111. The two often chatter back and forth, shooting sarcastic comments or pointing out flaws. Nothing they say to each other cuts deep, and they don't fight emotionally. The fights they have are more like, Perry trips, and then Faisceau snickers and makes a snarky comment. Then the bickering starts up, and they won't quit until it's time for bed. It's their favorite pastime. Especially since they're always together, it's not like they have anything to talk about. If they didn't argue all the time and butt heads, it's very likely that they'd just sit in silence all day, not knowing what to talk about. They're sort of like a married couple. They're always on the same page, and it's almost as if they know what the other is thinking, yet they're constantly griping over the stupid things like whether cats are better than birds. They love each other deeply though, and understand each other on emotional levels. While the two are considerably different, it's almost as if they are the same person. They've always got each other's backs, and there's nothing they wouldn't do for each other. Faisceau would play the part of oldest brother, always flying ahead and looking out for Perry. He's always paranoid and worried about her, while Perry finds it very annoying how he never lets up on his suspicions. That's mainly the reason why the two are so solitary. Whenever they meet a new person, Faisceau tends to run them off with his constant paranoia, and Perry finds it extremely embarrassing all the while. Because of this, they tend to avoid people and stick to themselves.

Livelihood
Perry and Chuchu work in the mines. They drill away at the tough stone, hoping to come across anything shiny and gem-like. Even if they find gems and crystals and the like, they'll still continue on, expanding their mines with endless tunnels. It's the only thing they really know how to do, and they enjoy doing it. It'd be extremely boring all day if they didn't have something to do, and the two make a great team down underground. Faisceau has extremely bright eyes, for he was once a lost flashlight, and they get even brighter when they're the only light source available. The bird helps out his pal, Perry, by guiding her through the tunnels of the mine. The tunnels stretch far and wide, and only Perry and Chuchu know how to get around them without getting lost. They've both memorized the layout of the underground maze, and Perry might even be able to get through it without Chuchu. She wouldn't be able to mine, though, for you need light to see where you're hitting, and what you've hit! The tunnels are filled with mine carts that have been stuffed to the brim with shiny jewels and crystals, the most common being rubies, which they tend to find everywhere. Their goal is to one day come across a plot of diamonds, but so far, there has been no such luck. Nevertheless, the two continue to search. What will they do once they find the object of their desire, you may ask? Well they've decided to cross that bridge when they come to it. With their collection of crystals and gems, they have the potential to be the richest dolls out there, but they'd rather marvel at the sheer beauty of them, than pawn them away to some hoity-toity rich chic.

The Lost Flashlight
Wondering what Faisceau was made of? Well upon looking at him, it's clear that he was made by something that glows. A flashlight, maybe? Yes, you see, these two teenage boys who were wandering around the woods happened upon a cave. This cave was very dark, but the two were eager to see if there was anything inside. One of them whipped out a flashlight, and in the two boys went, not thinking of the consequences that might come lest they get hurt or injured in the dark. While they looked on with the bright little LED light that one of the two had, they unknowingly disturbed a group of bats. Before they knew it, millions of bats it seemed were upon them, clawing that their faces and necks, all trying desperately to escape the cave in an effort to flee from supposed danger. Well, in all the commotion, the little boy dropped his flashlight, and it rolled away into the darkness. Not wanting to go any further into the cave without some source of light to guide him. The two agreed to turn around, and the stumbled their way back to the entrance of the cave, being happy to have finally escaped the dark and damp prison. Meanwhile, the flashlight lay, still turned on, waiting for it's batteries to run dry. Apparently some force took pity on the slowly dying light, and Faisceau rose from the impending darkness, not allowing the shadows to overtake the only light he had. He later found Perry, and she gave him a reason to keep his light from being snuffed out by the darkness.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Last edited by poqqi on Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:09 pm, edited 6 times in total.
poqqi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houndpine » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:45 pm

dropping out to focus on 49, there are others who would love this bab a lot more than me c:
Last edited by houndpine on Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
houndpine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Micki. » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:22 pm

coding + actual info = wip

Username: Micki.
Reason I Want Them: To be completely honest, I have never actually played anything Bioshock related and I don't really know much about Bioshock. When I first saw the design she reminded me of a pirate because of my lack of Bioshock knowledge, and her outfit was really what drew me in initially. However, I think that this design is lovely overall, and I immediately had a perfect idea for the type of character she would be and the background she would be from. I'm a sucker for green eyes, freckles and somewhat masculine girls, so at second glance this doll is even more awesome than I initially thought. I will admit that I'm not generally fond of characters that have drills and mechanical things attached to them, but I like the way that the drill looks on her; it gives her an overall feel of someone that could kick your butt. Her shadow is really simple and cool, and I super love that his eyes glow.
What I'll Do With Them: I'll definitely draw them to help improve my clothing/human skills. However, most of what I use them for will likely be short stories, especially about their travels to other demensions and worlds.

Doll Information:

Full name: Charlotte Jacqueline Beaumont Russe
Name meaning: Charlotte is a french name meaning "little and womanly," Jacqueline is a french name meaning "supplanter," Beaumont is a french surname meaning "beautiful hill," Russe is french for "Russian."
Prefers: Charlie or Jack
Reasoning: Charlie was a small, orphaned, Russian doll that was adopted by two French dolls, Ambroise and Angelette, that already lived in the doll house. As a child she was very small and appeared quite dainty. This combined with the fact that they had always wanted a daughter, and imagined their daughter as a very girly, prim and proper type of girl, is why they gave her the name Charlotte. The name Jacqueline simply went well with Charlotte, and the meaning wasn't really considered at all. They gave her their last name, Beaumont, and she eventually chose to add Russe to her name in honor of her Russian heritage.

Birthday: January 3rd

Sex: Female
Preferred pronouns: No preference

Romantic orientation: Biromantic
Sexual orientation: Heteroflexible

Occupation(s): Cartographer, Middle Man
Hobbies: Writing, painting, gambling, stealing

She travels to the other demensions/worlds that the doll house leads to and makes maps of them. Charlie also acts as a middle man, frequently setting up deals between parties in the doll house and in other demensions. She takes a heafty cut of the money, of course, and won't be objected to cutting someone out of the deal if she has a reason for it. While she travels to the other worlds and demensions she will also steal things (though often only from those that she deems rude or an all-around bad person) and gamble for objects she wants. Her drill was won in a game of poker in a demension called Arcsten, and she frequently uses it to intimidate the parties that are interested in her middle man services (as well as unsavory people she meets in her travels). Generally the drill keeps others from bothering her, and it's a great weapon in bar fights, as well as a great tool for opening safes. Charlie does have a softer side, though, and often loves to paint the beautiful places that she's been to and write her adventures down; she's saving them for an autobiography one day, but she would never admit that.

Personality:
- quiet
- sarcastic
- grumpy
- rude
- impatient
- brief
- curious
- adventurous
- disagreeable
- opinionated
- determined
- messy
- intelligent
- stubborn
- blunt
- reckless
- forgetful
- adaptable
- abrasive
- creative
- book-lover

in-depth description is a wip

Shadow Information:

Full name: Lumiere
Name meaning: Lumiere is the french word for "light."
Nicknames: Lenny, Lume, Lumie, Airhead
Prefers: Lumiere

Age*: 37
Birthday*: September 24th

This is the date that/how long ago he became a shadow; he had a contract with another doll before Charlie, but that doll met and unfortunate end.

Sex: Male
Preferred pronouns: No preference

Romantic orientation: Panromantic
Sexual orientation: Asexual

Personality:
- loud
- talkative
- jokester
- prankster
- cautious
- friendly
- restless
- charismatic
- retentive
- adaptable
- calm
- sweet
- optimistic
- conspiracy nut
- protective

in-depth description is a wip.

History:
- formed from a small (but powerful) bird-shaped keychain flashlight
- flashlight got snapped off of its chain when shut in car door
- car was parked at a swamp sanctuary
- flashlight found its way stuck on the underside of the boardwalk
- years later it formed a shadow
- met a young doll, made contract with that doll
- adventured with the doll for quite a while, both unwilling to go to doll house yet
- doll was found and taken home by a child, Lumiere accompanied doll
- doll was smashed by child's older brother
- Lumiere felt helpless and wondered around for a bit before going to doll house to find another doll
- Charlie found him when she first visited the doll house
- they signed a contract
- they started adventuring together

story form to be written if I win.

Together:

How they met:
- Charlie's 1st time going to the doll house, age 16
- Lumiere had been in the doll house for a couple months looking to sign a new contract
- since she was a new face, others took great interest in Charlie, but she mostly kept quiet
- she was forced into going to a small little tea party, very dainty sort of thing
- while she was sitting around, ignoring everyone else, she glanced out of the window and noticed Lumiere
- he was outside walking on the ground, leaving the doll house, ready to give up looking for another contract and die
- Charlie found him interesting, and climbed out of the window
- the two talked for a short while, signed a contract
- Lumiere explained about the doll house, and how it leads to other worlds and demensions
- Charlie dragged him into their first adventure, forever entwining their fates

story form to be written if I win.

Their relationship: Charlie is mute and deaf, or so she would have others believe. In honesty, she is neither of those things. Charlie is quiet and selectively mute, typically preferring to pretend to be mute and deaf in most situations. She tends to be more willing to let the facade fade when she is traveling in other worlds and demensions, but almost never speaks to other dolls unless she is very close to them. To keep up this charade and still be able to communicate with others, she gets significant help from Lumiere. Though he doesn't approve of it, he helps her maintain her reputatation out of love and a little bit of selfishness (this way she rarely gives love to anyone other than him). He pretends to communicate what others say by using his eye glow to tell her their words in morse code. Charlie then either blinks morse code or signs what she wants him to tell others, and Lumiere then talks to them and says what she tells him to. Often times he re-words what she wants him to say, frequently making it less rude and cutting out the vast number of insults.

However, it wasn't always like this. When they first met, some twelve years ago, Charlie hadn't yet started to pretend that she was deaf and mute. She didn't like talking to others, often choosing to be silent for long periods of time in the company of others, and was frequently rude and sarcastic towards them when she did speak. A year or so after the two signed their contract, Lumiere jokingly suggested that she might as well be deaf and mute. This sparked the idea, and the two have been putting up the charade ever since.

There's much more to their relationship than just their little charade, though. The two of them can bicker and argue quite a bit, but generally only over trivial matters. Lumiere tells Charlie to be nicer and more talkative, and perhaps even dress up a bit to impress others. Charlie tells Lumiere that he ought not be so optimistic and friendly, as it's deadly when combined with his conspiracy theories; he'll surely get caught up in a cult if he keeps it up. Charlie is, in general, quite uninterested in others' lives, and she tends to be very sarcastic and grumpy around others. Lumiere sugar coats her words in order to help their business as middle men thriving, and he also attempts to get her to be quite a deal nicer. In fact, Lumiere constantly pushes Charlie to do things that are out of her comfort zone, much like an older sibling. However, much like a younger sibling, Charlie tends to ignore his advice and do everything the same as she did before. He frequently gets frustrated by this, especially when it causes the two to get into a pickle, but she just writes it off as being fair since Lumiere frustrates her by trying to push new things on her.

Not only does Charlie's shadow push her to try new things, but he also balances several of her other qualities out. She's very adventurous and curious, often even reckless, while Lumiere is much more cautious. He's got a sharp memory, while Charlie is constantly forgetting things. Charlie is incredibly messy, while Lumiere likes to keep everything neat and well-organized. Like an older sibling, Lumiere is always reminding her of things, helping her look for lost items and picking up her messes. Also like an older sibling, he's always there for her to confide in, whether she's revealing a secret or just ranting, and he's first in line to protect her, even when she doesn't need protecting.

Charlie works both as a middle man and a cartographer, her position as cartographer being her legit job while the other is more of a "paying the bills" sort of job. She began working as a cartographer for a library in the doll house, and on her travels she often saw very valuable objects. This eventually led her to set up a middle man business, and she will occasionally sell objects directly instead of setting up deals between others. Lumiere objected very strongly to both of these jobs in the beginning. After being dragged to another demension for the first time, Lumiere sailed on a ship for the very first time and discovered that he was not a fan of it at all. In fact, he gets quite seasick. Lumiere isn't really a fan of travelling in general, even when it's not by ship. When Charlie took the position as cartographer for the library, he was not at all pleased, as this meant that he would have to do a lot more travelling. Charlie simply taunted her shadow until he finally gave in and agreed. Then when she started to broker deals, Lumiere objected once more. He thought it was morally wrong, and still isn't particularly fond of their positions as middle men. However, it does mean that the two get to see, and sometimes steal, some very interesting objects.
Last edited by Micki. on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:54 am, edited 7 times in total.
    x
    Micki • she / her • slytherin • shy n stressed
    young adult • college student • EST timezone

BLM donation adopts !!

sig forever a wip bc lazy
Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups