Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Lankcats adopts WIP NO POSTING by endless shelter;;

Artist endless shelter;; [gallery]
Time spent 7 hours, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lankcats adopts WIP NO POSTING

Postby endless shelter;; » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:03 pm

Lankats

Walking through the night forest, you see something cat-like, and a bit jelly cake like. You decide to follow it and you don't know, but you walk in their homeland, where the moon is strongest, within what would seem the darkest of the forest. Their habitat.
Once they spotted you, they hid, and you don't know where they went, but they actually teleported to the moon, it's the only place they can actually teleport. Their way of escape.

What is a Lankat? wrote:A Lankat is a small, feline-like creature which is made of a jelly like solid, The have a gap at the center of the tail which looks a bit like a mouth, which it is, at daytime at least. Since there are two types of Lankat, the nocturnal and the diurnal. The nocturnal have there faces disappear at night to help them hunt, they can still see and smell, but need to use their tails for grabbing their prey and their colors are darker. The diurnal are the opposite, their faces disappear at day for hunting, at night their faces reappear, their pelts are always lighter. There is one extremely rare outcome that at the evening or dawn, some lankats' faces disappear, this is a mutation which is was made a time for hunting, called the crepuscular Lankats. Their pelts are inbetween light and dark, but remember, this is EXTREMELY rare, their faces come back after that time.
They have a gooey scarf looking thing on their necks which shields them against poachers, but now they're quite safe, still some are out there, and they hunters go for their necks for the insta kill, so this goo scarf repels anything at the neck.

R u l e s
Respect the staff, they can go for other Lankats as well.
You can have an unlimited amount of Lankats, but you MUST be active with them.
Unlimited amount of customs by others.
No being mean, i just started this :U
No whining
Have fun, cause we are family!

Events
Non currently

Staff

~FallenHope~ - The overlord

origin
It all came from a piece of cake, what a magical cake.
Last edited by endless shelter;; on Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
endless shelter;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lankcats adopts WIP NO POSTING

Postby endless shelter;; » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:51 pm

Storewip
x
SILVER for monsters...
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
x- hello! i'm endless shelter;; i do happen to
x- be a lil inactive on here, but i do still exist!
x- slavic mythology, vampires, the witcher, and
x- my ocs are my current interests!
x-
x-
x- saff/ronnie - she/her - aro-ace
x- toyhouse - kalons

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
xx... STEEL for humans.
endless shelter;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist