Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

b r e a t h e by J_Q

Artist J_Q [gallery]
Time spent 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
138 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

b r e a t h e

Postby J_Q » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:04 pm

What am I doing lmao this is so confusing??

EDIT:

Since this has gained a lot of popularity for some reason, I'll add a few things here.

• Pretty please do not remove my sig [the little J Q on the bottom.] If you need to crop or resize, just move it too!
  • You can take this offsite as long as you credit!
  • It's okay to make requests! [They're appreciated!]

I love looking at all the different ones you guys have made! Thank you for taking your time here : )

Also, here is another editable I've made!

Last edited by J_Q on Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

x
x

He/Him | INTP

Hi I'm Jaquel and I've been on CS since 2013. I'm not on a lot and really slow with replies so feel free to send me a pm if I have forgotten to reply. I browse Aywas (2511), Flight Rising (Jaquel), and Wajas (Jaquel)

If you want a pet in a non tradeable group, PM me.
J_Q

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: b r e a t h e

Postby faraday » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:44 pm

woah!! this is really pretty!! Nice :)
faraday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby J_Q » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:57 pm

Thank you!

x
x

He/Him | INTP

Hi I'm Jaquel and I've been on CS since 2013. I'm not on a lot and really slow with replies so feel free to send me a pm if I have forgotten to reply. I browse Aywas (2511), Flight Rising (Jaquel), and Wajas (Jaquel)

J_Q

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby J_Q » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:21 pm

I'd be happy to make it one if someone could show me how?

x
x

He/Him | INTP

J_Q

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faraday » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:39 am

J_Q wrote:

To make this an editable, click the "color this in" button below the drawing that's next to the "edit picture" button. Once you've done that, click "save oekaki" like you normally would, but instead of clicking "post now", click "I'll finish this later". You will be redirected to the oekaki boards, so once that happens, you can go to the "Editable Oekaki" forum and click "New Drawing". Below the Oekaki canvas, your unfinished drawing will be sitting there. You can click it, and it will be transferred to the canvas. You can make any changes to it that you'd like for it to be an editable, and then save and post it. It will then be posted to the Editable forum, so other people can color it in and such. ^^ Hope that helped!
faraday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghound » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:53 am

faraday wrote:
J_Q wrote:

To make this an editable, click the "color this in" button below the drawing that's next to the "edit picture" button. Once you've done that, click "save oekaki" like you normally would, but instead of clicking "post now", click "I'll finish this later". You will be redirected to the oekaki boards, so once that happens, you can go to the "Editable Oekaki" forum and click "New Drawing". Below the Oekaki canvas, your unfinished drawing will be sitting there. You can click it, and it will be transferred to the canvas. You can make any changes to it that you'd like for it to be an editable, and then save and post it. It will then be posted to the Editable forum, so other people can color it in and such. ^^ Hope that helped!

Ooor I can just move it for you, haha.
Moved this to editable for you. (-:
-
-
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
utterly obsessed with kento nanami, my husband.

🦈

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby J_Q » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:08 pm

Vaas wrote:
faraday wrote:
J_Q wrote:

Ooor I can just move it for you, haha.
Moved this to editable for you. (-:

Thank you!! Although I would have liked to put the shading on a separate layer first, is that still possible?

x
x

He/Him | INTP

J_Q

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghound » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:16 pm

J_Q wrote:Thank you!! Although I would have liked to put the shading on a separate layer first, is that still possible?

Yup, you can still do that! You can still edit this original drawing as much as you want. Any changes you make will affect the colourins people make after you've published the edited version.
-
-
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
utterly obsessed with kento nanami, my husband.

🦈

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby J_Q » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:19 pm

Vaas wrote:
J_Q wrote:Thank you!! Although I would have liked to put the shading on a separate layer first, is that still possible?

Yup, you can still do that! You can still edit this original drawing as much as you want. Any changes you make will affect the colourins people make after you've published the edited version.

Ah sweet! Thank you!

x
x

He/Him | INTP

J_Q

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mairon » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:22 pm

omg sweet
this is really good ;v;