Galaglow Wolf #14 - Deer! by wandzie.

Based on Click to view
Artist wandzie. [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Galaglow Wolf #14 - Deer!

Postby wandzie. » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:51 am

Galaglow Wolves wrote:Galaglow Wolves are a canine like wolf with a few special traits. Adult ones come with lanterns and a star on their hind and around their body, which match their eyes. Children are the same, but do not get lanterns until they're grown. They are very beautiful creatures who are majestic and rare. The star is for good luck, and always shines a light, so in darkness, they will never be afraid.

OH YES BD
Loosely based off a deer ^^

Code: Select all
[b]Username;;[/b]
[b]Name;;[/b]
[b]Gender;;[/b]

2 extras of your choice. One could be art, another could be a story, one could be personality, one could be about their hobbies... whatever. If the extra is writing, only 350 words per extra, and if it's art, only one piece per extra!
Hello there you amazing person c:
My DAArt ShopHuggle meCrushTag
Hello there! I'm Wanda, a teen girl on CS who loves to draw, chat, play sports, read, and is a complete music dork. I'm quite shy so please keep that in mind when chatting to me, but feel free to ask me questions! It helps to talk. I no longer draw on CS, but my DA is filled with my art from an app on my iPad. Anyway, that's it! I hope you have an amazing because you deserve it and I love you c:
My KiamarasMy Plumerians
wandzie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Galaglow Wolf #14 - Deer!

Postby Jaskiest » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:53 am

Username;;
Name;;
Gender;;
reserve!! c:
doing a comic [with permission] <3
Last edited by Jaskiest on Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jaskiest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spitz. » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:03 am

Username;;
Name;;
Gender;;

Reserved <3
I used be .FlamingFeather. please don't steal

▬▬▬▬▬
. F l a m i n g F e a t h e r .
▬▬▬▬▬
Spitz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

#V

Postby Metanoia- » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:48 am

Username;; Vantas.
Name;; Soleil
Gender;; Cis Female
---

Today was just another number on the calendar. Another word created by man to measure time. Today was just like any other day.
Blackened paws flattened the grass on the floor of the forest, the trees looming majestically overhead like guardians in their prime. Dream blue stardust swirled around their branches as the footsteps grew more rushed, not frantic, but ecstatic. There was a blur of brown and milky white as the phantasmagoric wolf shimmered past, her pace growing faster and faster to match her excitement. Everything about her was as graceful as a deer and almost like a dream to watch.
Where she was headed was a mystery even to her, but she ran to her heart's content without ever knowing if she would reach a destination. She didn't know if she would ever stop, if she even wanted to. She would run forever as if her legs were merely air, and soar off the ground making dust scatter upwards in a billow as she touched the Earth with her paws in landing. She would forever feel the wind in her fur and in return, become the wind itself.
Each moment grew more exciting than the last. The air felt lighter, all the scents around her were sweeter, even the sunlight filtering through each individual leaf on the mighty oaks felt brighter, warmer.
All good things must eventually come to an end. May they be better, or worse, they will end.
She entered a field filled with sunflowers reaching their open faces towards the light, dandelions covered in white fuzz exploding into hundreds of airborne seedlings taking flight. The wind whisked by and brought the sweet smell of all the flowers along with it. It whispered softly as it passed, "Soleil" She heard it over and over again; the forest calling to her, the sunflowers welcoming her.
"Soleil"
"Soleil"
"Welcome home."
Last edited by Metanoia- on Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Metanoia-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabid_Jaguar » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:12 am

Username;; Rabid_Jaguar
Name;; Isi (Choctaw name meaning "deer"
Gender;; Female

Ahh I love this one <3 I'll hopefully be able to think up a story!
Rabid_Jaguar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wandzie. » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:52 pm

Up c:
Hello there! I'm Wanda, a teen girl on CS who loves to draw, chat, play sports, read, and is a complete music dork. I'm quite shy so please keep that in mind when chatting to me, but feel free to ask me questions! It helps to talk. I no longer draw on CS, but my DA is filled with my art from an app on my iPad. Anyway, that's it! I hope you have an amazing because you deserve it and I love you c:
My KiamarasMy Plumerians
wandzie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pilotlight » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:34 pm

Username;; Owl Trowel
Name;; Vallen
Gender;; Male
Last edited by pilotlight on Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
      Kibby - any pronouns - ImageImage

howdy, I'm kibby! a full time
      college student and stressed
      as a heck. trying to be active
      for the first time in years

I'm willing to trade any and all
      of my pets in open groups for
      art, pm me if you're interested
      in anything!
pilotlight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wandzie. » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:43 pm

24 hours left!
My KiamarasMy Plumerians
wandzie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #V

Postby wandzie. » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:16 pm

Vantas. wrote:
Username;; Vantas.
Name;; Soleil
Gender;; Cis Female
---

Today was just another number on the calendar. Another word created by man to measure time. Today was just like any other day.
Blackened paws flattened the grass on the floor of the forest, the trees looming majestically overhead like guardians in their prime. Dream blue stardust swirled around their branches as the footsteps grew more rushed, not frantic, but ecstatic. There was a blur of brown and milky white as the phantasmagoric wolf shimmered past, her pace growing faster and faster to match her excitement. Everything about her was as graceful as a deer and almost like a dream to watch.
Where she was headed was a mystery even to her, but she ran to her heart's content without ever knowing if she would reach a destination. She didn't know if she would ever stop, if she even wanted to. She would run forever as if her legs were merely air, and soar off the ground making dust scatter upwards in a billow as she touched the Earth with her paws in landing. She would forever feel the wind in her fur and in return, become the wind itself.
Each moment grew more exciting than the last. The air felt lighter, all the scents around her were sweeter, even the sunlight filtering through each individual leaf on the mighty oaks felt brighter, warmer.
All good things must eventually come to an end. May they be better, or worse, they will end.
She entered a field filled with sunflowers reaching their open faces towards the light, dandelions covered in white fuzz exploding into hundreds of airborne seedlings taking flight. The wind whisked by and brought the sweet smell of all the flowers along with it. It whispered softly as it passed, "Soleil" She heard it over and over again; the forest calling to her, the sunflowers welcoming her.
"Soleil"
"Soleil"
"Welcome home."

Winner <333
My KiamarasMy Plumerians
wandzie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metanoia- » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:12 am

Ahaa thank you Wandzie!<3 Now I'm further in the community hehe