Artist Chasing Dreams [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Summer Event - #14

Postby Chasing Dreams » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:09 am

This girl is the goddess of light :3
Her bells float around her

Since this girl is so special it's going to be a bit more tricky to win!
She is technically a flat sale but there is a form that goes along with it. I will pick the form I like the best.
She is for sale for 10,000 freerice points.

In the describe her home part, this belldandy cannot have a human like home. It must be somewhere in the wilderness and decorated with things of nature c:
End date: 6/27/15
You are allowed to decorate your form, but no extras!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Link to Your Freerice account:[/b]
[b]Do you have 10,000 Points to buy her with?:[/b]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Describe her home:[/b] (max. of 500 words)
Chasing Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Summer Event - #14

Postby Lady Sif » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:12 am

Username:
Link to Your Freerice account:
Do you have 10,000 Points to buy her with?:
I will.

Name:
Personality:
Describe her home: (max. of 500 words)
ImageImageImage

Always open to art trades
Lady Sif

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poqqi » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:16 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Username:
BurningSnow

Boop!

Yup!

Name:
Jua Mungu
("Sun Goddess" in Swahili)

Personality:
Jua is a very ditzy female, always saying weird things
that don't particularly make any sense, but they succeed in
making people laugh anyway. Most think of Jua as a cute
little female who's very childish and innocent. Some might
even say a bit naive. But what others don't know is, Jua
can be extremely down to earth at the most perfect of times.
She's very observant when it comes to emotional situations,
and knows just how to cheer someone up if they're feeling
down. She's memorized famous motivational quotes, and even
has some of her own that she's made up. When someone's
happiness isn't at stake, however, some might label her dumb.
Things that usually require common sense fly right over her
head, and at times she can be a bit clueless. Some dislike
having her around, feeling that she can get very annoying at
times, and while this is true, even more adore her sense of
humor, and her ability to make people smile.

Describe her home:
Jua resides in a special forest isolated from the harm of
mankind, making it a perfect paradise for Jua to look over
all of the woodland creatures. The entire place is lush with
greens and trees and beautiful flowers, making it the most
beautiful place one could come across. At night, there are
some mushrooms and mosses that light up, making the forest
floor look as if it were glowing. There are also plenty of fire-
flies that light up the night, like tiny little suns bringing
their own form of daytime. Jua likes to live up in the trees
of this forest, already having built herself a small little
tree house made up of vines and leaves, not to mention
the plenty of pretty flowers she has it decorated with.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Last edited by poqqi on Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
poqqi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chromatic. » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:18 am

Username:kdougfang
Link to Your Freerice account: boop
Do you have 10,000 Points to buy her with?:yes

Name:
Personality:

Easy to find what's wrong, Harder to find what's right.

.I've changed for the better worst.
chromatic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sheer » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:21 am

Oh my goodness marking with such love<3 ;~;
Sheer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowheartsx » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:33 am

Username:
Amethysts
Will Have.

Name:
Personality:

wip on phone.
    she/her • adult • audhd & chronically ill
    Image Image Image
Snowheartsx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby superirl202 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:46 am

Username: superirl202
Link to Your Freerice account: my account
Do you have 10,000 Points to buy her with?:yes- I used 20,000 in the store, but I still have enough for this beautiful lady :)

Name:Aurora
Personality: wip
Describe her home:
indentAurora lives on the top of a mountain deep in the Arctic Circle. Despite its isolated location, the separation from humans is not what makes Aurora’s home special- it’s the light. During the summer months, it seems as if the sun never sets, continually crowning Aurora’s mountain*. And, when times change and winter clings to the earth, when the land longs for a sunrise it won’t revive until May- lights fill the sky. Fantastical lights- the Aurora Borealis. In this land of strange and impossible light, Aurora dwells.

indentAurora’s mountain- the selfsame place where the northern lights spring up into the heavens, and where the sun rests proudly during its summer reign- in this mountain, is a cave, unlike any other, lit from the inside by thousands upon thousands of glowing crystals that adorn its walls. Gems that seem to have grown right out of the stone walls, and each filled with an inner, inexplicable light. This is what Aurora calls home.

indentThe main entrance to the cave is a large cavern, its walls filled with glowing gems. A space on the wall has been hollowed out into a sleeping chamber, the perfect size for a belldee, and lined with a luminescent green moss**. Dried willow branches hang in front of in the entrance, cutting it off from the main cavern. The rest of the room is decorated with an assortment of objects and dried herbs hang from the ceiling, imbuing the cavern with a tangy, earthy smell. The walls of the cavern that aren’t covered in glowing crystals are covered with intricate carvings of lines and swirls, much like the markings of its owner.

indentDeeper into the cave, if you follow the sound of rushing water, you’ll find a pool of crystal clear water, fed by a roaring waterfall. The tumultuous rushing water foams and froths where it meets the pool, but as the water in the pool is stirred, it glows a shimmering, bright blue***. The foaming lip of the falls constantly glows as it cascades into the pool, casting a blue light across the pool’s cavern. Aurora comes here often, to bathe in the pool’s cool water, or let the cascading falls massage her back.

indentThis seemingly magical cave holds an even more magical secret. Every one of its mysteries can be explained with reason- all but the crystals. In those crystals lie the cave’s true magic. Each crystal in the cave glows, for seemingly no reason. But, if you ask Aurora, she will tell you. Each crystal in her cave is a child’s dream, not the wonderful little dreams that are delivered to them as they sleep- but their hope filled dreams for the future- and as long as that child dreams, no matter how old they get, that crystal shall shine. Aurora dwells here, in this special cave in a land of strange lights, to nurture and guard the hopes of these children- their hopes that will be the light for the world to come.

*takes you to a link that explains the changing daylight pattens of the Arctic Circle
      **This is an actual moss- read about its discovery here
      ***Picture of the luminescent Algae described
Last edited by superirl202 on Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
superirl202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ill » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:59 am

Username:
Cojinxleafbelle
x
YES

Name:
Sunbeam
Personality:
Sunbeam is a kind and generous Belldee with a heart as bright as the light she is the goddess of. She can often be seen helping and cheering up others, but she hardly notices their faults, which can make her seem a bit dense. With a tendency to be foolish and playful, this lithe Belldee is very easy to get along with, as her judgement is based solely on personality. Some of her hobbies are singing, poetry, and just writing in general. Also, she often sunbathes, as she loves the warm glow of the shimmering sun's light. Not only does it brighten up the day itself, but it brighten her day as well. Sunbeam is affectionately called "Sunny" by most friends and family, as she is the light of their lives, for the most part. A bit of an interesting fact about her is that she has a horrible sense of smell; it's so bad, she can hardly smell at all. Jokingly, she says it's to make sure she doesn't "judge food by its smell", though the real reason is unknown. Now, onto the more "faulty" side of her. Being a pacifist, Sunbeam despises violent actions and violence in general, so if any is directed towards her, she will either panic, or become emotionally distraught. Also, she is horribly afraid of the dark, which is why she is eternally grateful for her bells, which seem to glow. Sunbeam is also very soft spoken, so on occasions, when she speaks, no one hears her, which has a tendency to depress her, even though she is very optimistic. She can also be emotionally hurt quite easily, as she is a delicate Belldee who believes in "peace and harmony among all Belldees".
Sunbeam lives in what she believes is the most perfect place in the world. Her home is located on a large cliff top that overlooks the shining sea below, and has a perfect view of the sun as it cycles through day and night. Sunbeam's home itself is actually a cave behind a waterfall that the cliff produces, which gives her enough water and shade to live peacefully. The cave is decorated inside and out with a variety of floral life and vines, all beautiful to her in different ways. The waterfall leaves a very light mist around the entirety of the area, which give it a beautiful, mysterious look, which Sunbeam likes. Due to the cave getting a little to dark at times, Sunbeam has had cracks put in the roof of the cave so small beams of light can shine through. This, makes up most unique and beautiful feature of her home. Hanging by vines from the cave roof are small multi-colored crystals she finds when she visits the beach sometimes. When hit with light, these crystals give off a prismatic glow, making gorgeous colors paint the normally dull cave walls.
[193/500]
Crystals count as a thing of nature, right..?
Last edited by Ill on Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
>Nonbinary Lesbian with BPD and lots of others but I think I’m pretty nice. I like DnD and OCs. I am an adult also!
>I take a while to reply, please don't rush me...
>PM me for ways to contact me, I check this site for messages occasionally
>Leaving the site. Keeping ALL my characters... if our characters were shipped, either contact me on DA or I’m assuming they’re broke off
Ill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby henley » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:01 am

Username: henley
Link to Your Freerice account: here
Do you have 10,000 Points to buy her with?: Yes~!

Name: Gypsy
Personality: Wild-child, individualist, curious...
Describe her home: travel...
haitus until September 20th

not well, so sorry.
henley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opti-mism » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:32 am

Username: .o p t i m i s m.
    Link to Your Freerice account: Link
    Do you have 10,000 Points to buy her with?: Absolutely!

Name: Her name is that of a goddess, a language few can pronounce. Known by many names, she most often is known as the Light-Bringer, Jubilee.
    Personality: Living as a recluse, very few dees have come to know the shy and passionate Jubilee. She tends to care more for the needs of others than herself, and has betrayed her family to help those where she is needed. Living alone has really had an impact on her thoughtful personality, making her start to regret her decision to spread light in exchange for her loved ones.
    Describe her home: From the moment she crashed down to the Earth, Jubi knew that she had to take refuge in a place none would search for her. A dense forest with natural defenses is where she resides, but to be more specific, in what is known as the Life Tree. A massive tree clinging with its roots deeply embedded in a cliff and with branches that seem to stretch for miles over the thousands of trees below. In the center, where the branches meet is where the goddess resides, among the shadows where she can shine the brightest.
Last edited by opti-mism on Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
opti-mism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me