Mad Queen Mab by lichenfeather

Based on Click to view
Artist lichenfeather [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mad Queen Mab

Postby lichenfeather » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:21 pm

My MM girl from last year with a shiny new reference, as I should have done long ago. My very brief training page will be on the post below.

Show Name; Vengeance is Sleeping
Barn Name; Mab
Age; 4
Breed; Mustang
Color; Liver Chestnut Tobiano
Gender; Mare
Markings; Blaze, tobiano markings
Height; 14.3 hands
Genetics; e/e, A/a, Fla/fla, Tob/Tob

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ʀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdeviantart | she/they

lichenfeather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The End of Training

Postby lichenfeather » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:23 pm

For the past month and a half, I had been hard at work with my feisty little mare. It had taken a long time to get to the point we were at today, and I was so proud of both of us. There was no doubt that we would not win, yet winning was not my intention. Mab could not, would not work under saddle - bring any form of tack into her sight, and she was off like a bullet, destroying the offending object with hooves and teeth. Not that it mattered. I could ride her fine without any sort of tack. With one hand on the neck of my beautiful mustang, and the other tangled up into her glossy burnt chestnut mane, I smiled at her, breathing in her scent for a moment before flicking one hand down, her command to bow. In graceful, sweeping movements, she lowered herself to the ground, her forelock almost touching the dusty earth. Quietly, I moved astride her, and when she rose, we rose as one. Perched on her back, my legs circling about her warm flank, my flesh touching hers, I felt a part of a greater circle. With subtle, gentle movements, I guided her about, my lips curved upward into a permanent smile as we danced together, connected in our hearts. An invisible string tied me to her, joining our hearts, our souls into a permanent connection. Grinning, we increased our tempo, legs becoming a blur, the ground shifting and stirring. Together, we were something beyond any restrictions, any reality. It were as if we were of the spirit realm, come down to earth simply to dance and share our glee with the rest of the world.
lichenfeather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me