Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

saarloos shepherds - open - looking for artists. by eleutheromania

Artist eleutheromania [gallery]
Time spent 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

saarloos shepherds - open - looking for artists.

Postby eleutheromania » Wed May 27, 2015 3:46 pm

Image══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
──── W e l c o m ex t ox t h ex h o m ex o fxt h e

fanclub ⌘ main thread ⌘ archiveDeviantart Group

──The Saarloos Shepherd is a branch off of the well known German Shepherd. This breed is rather new and classified as a working breed. The Saarloos Shepherd is eager to please and very protective. They make, with good training, great family pets and are very loyal. A Saarloos Shepherd can come in many colors, though the breed does not recognize any dog with merle coats or ticked coats. All other patterns are shown and accepted by breed standards. These shepherds are bred for both hunting and herding. They have a lot of energy and without the proper care and time, they can become a issue rather quickly. It is required that each Saarloos Shepherd has a large kennel when placed outside without supervision.

──Breed Appearance;; Males weight around 66-88 pounds while females are smaller at 49-71 pounds. This shepherd has a double coat and medium length fur. They shed a lot, especially during the transition from winter to spring. It is recommended that the dog should be groomed at least three times a week to keep the shedding down and give a healthy coat. Male Saarloos Shepherds are from 24-26 inches in height and females are 22-24 inches in height. The average lifespan of this shepherd is 10-14 years. Saarloos Shepherds are prone to hip dysplasia as they age and most breeders check for this earlier on to prevent it in the future. These dogs have three main ear types and tails. The most common is the standard long tail and erect ears in which most dogs in this breed have. These shepherds also have cocked ears and also one erect and one cocked. Two others tail types that may occur in this breed is the curl and the short tail, no docking is required as they occur naturally.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Last edited by eleutheromania on Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:54 pm, edited 6 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Wed May 27, 2015 3:55 pm

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

──── T h exM a i nxa n dxa d o p t i o n

-Follow all CS rules and stay on topic.
-You may ask via pm only to become a staff member but do not get upset if I say no.
-Do not change, alter, or draw over the official references.
-You may adopt one shepherd every two days.
-You may own up to ten shepherds.
-Shepherds can have up to three litters. Litters range in size between 2-4.
-You may trade or gift your shepherd, just notify the artist.
-You may not sell your shepherd unless it is for the same amount that you purchased it for.
-You may not make your own, do not ask for customs. They are given out randomly.
-Do not advertise anything on this topic. This topic is for questions etc. only.

S t a f f

owner & creator: N i g h t .
moderator: tba
artists: (must have SAI)
tba
guest artists:
tba.

Code: Select all
[b][i]I want to be an Artist[/i][/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Examples in SAI:[/b]
[b]Do you have Skype?[/b]
[b]How many designs can you do per week?[/b]

Last edited by eleutheromania on Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Wed May 27, 2015 3:57 pm

──── S oxy o uxw a n txt o

• Registering your dog
      In order to show you must register your dog with the Saarloos Shepherd Association. To do so, you must either do a full body piece of art of your shepherd or write a short story, not less than five hundred words, about their first few days with you as their new owner. Doing this will give your dog experience posts, also know as ep. It is up to you to keep up with your ep but if you are caught lying, you will be penalized accordingly. In order to compete,show, or breed, your dog must be registered. Registering your dog will give you 5ep. Registration needs to be posted on their page.
  • Overall Experience Points
      To earn experience posts, you are allowed to do a few things. These things inlcude art, stories, and entering competitions and shows when they are posted.
      • Head profile- A shaded or flat colored head drawing of your Saarloos Shepherd. A shaded profile is 8ep and a flat color is 4ep.
      • Stacking- Shaded or flat color, stacking is the pose in which your dog will stand when being showed. If you do not know what stacking is, I suggest looking it up. A shaded version is worth 15ep and a flat color version is worth 10ep.
      • Full Body- A full body piece of art work without a background is worth about 20ep without shading. With shading it is worth 26ep. Backgrounds add a total of 5ep to the full body piece of art. Backgrounds must be drawn and not pictures.
      • Lineless- Due to the effort put into lineless artwork, it has its own category. A lineless head profile is worth 15ep and a lineless full body is worth 30ep.
      • Animations- Depending on what is being animated, complicated or simple, animations range from 10-50ep. In order to get a specific amount, pm me or anyone on the staff for what the animation is worth.
      • Training- Any type of training is worth 10ep added to whatever the artwork categorizes in the above categories.
      • Writing- Writing has its own categorizes based upon the amount of effort and word count.
        • 500-799- Worth 8ep
        • 800-1099- Worth 18ep
        • 1100-1399- Worth 25ep
        • 1400-1899- Worth 40ep
        • 1900-2599- Worth 60ep
        • 2600-2999- Worth 80ep
        • 3000-3999- Worth 120ep
        • 4000-4999- Worth 150ep
        • 5000+- Worth 200ep
  • Competitions
      A mixture of writing, artwork, and luck, there are three different types of competitions you can enter when they open for entries. Each competition will have its own set of rules and requirements.
      • Agility
          Dogs going through, under, or over obstacles. Speed is what will get you to win. This is a luck based competition, numbers will be given and then they will randomly be picked through a generator.
      • Obedience
          Based upon the training of your dog. Certain levels will require you to preform certain tricks differing in difficulty.
      • Show
          This is where experience posts come to play the most. Mostly out of luck, dog's with the highest ep are more likely to win titles in the show ring than others.

Last edited by eleutheromania on Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Wed May 27, 2015 3:57 pm

post for future use

eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Thu May 28, 2015 12:14 pm

The topic is now open.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: saarloos shepherds - open -

Postby whisky » Sun May 31, 2015 12:20 pm

I would love to see this place up and running smoothly <33
Image Bae Image
I’m weak, and what’s wrong with that ? Boy oh boy I love it when I fall for that.

Please stay safe. Do you need help?
Please look at the info below? <3

7 Cups of Tea
Lifeline Crisis Chat
For Telephone support in the U.S.:
1.800.SUICIDE
(800)442-4673 .... U.S. Suicide Hotline
(877)838-2838 .... Veterans peer support line
(800)784-2432 .... Spanish speaking suicide hotline
(877)968-8454 .... teen to teen peer counseling hotline
(800)472-3457 .... Grad student hotline
(800)773-6667 .... Post partum depression hotline
International Suicide Hotlines.:
here !
Outside the U.S. site: befrienders
-------------------
by me!

whisky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leafless willow » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:47 am

I love this species, the lines are really well done, and show great personality ^-^ Keep up the good work! <3
quitting !!
offering the pets in my [Art] group in exchange for art or characters <3 pm me if interested.
leafless willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby razzberry » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:22 am

just a quick question, are you going to let us know when breedings are open? I just noticed it wasn't in the rules so I though i'd ask :3
trotters

"she wears her scars like her best attire. "

razz - she/her - pisces - ©

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hi! feel free to call me razz if you'd like! i'm a dog mom
    of three and currently work in a vet clinic. i love animals,
    the outdoors, music and reptiles [dinos especially] and am
    a jurassic park diehard. if you ever want to chat my pm's
    are always open!
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:21 am

Breedings will open when I feel there are enough registered dogs to do so. As of now, no dog is registered
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby razzberry » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:11 am

okay thanks! I'm going to register mine, so would you like the story posted here or PM'ed to you?
trotters

"she wears her scars like her best attire. "

razz - she/her - pisces - ©

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hi! feel free to call me razz if you'd like! i'm a dog mom
    of three and currently work in a vet clinic. i love animals,
    the outdoors, music and reptiles [dinos especially] and am
    a jurassic park diehard. if you ever want to chat my pm's
    are always open!
razzberry

My pets
My items