Is it Wrong to be a God? {1x1 Katsu x Anchos}

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Is it Wrong to be a God? {1x1 Katsu x Anchos}

Postby Die!Die!Die! » Tue May 26, 2015 7:52 am

Zephyr, the strongest God and familia group in all of Europe has been murdered by an unknown persona. The familia group have been forced to go their separate ways and join new guilds and start over with their abilities completely. That's when a rumor started to go around that the God Hermes was the one who killed Zephyr. Him and Zephyr never really liked each other to begin with since they both desired to be number one. Hermes has become the prime suspect to Zephyr's murder, so is being held till further notice.

Since that night, monsters started to form even outside of the dungeon's walls. and have taken more than half of the huge city around it. adventurers and regular people are forced to live on the outskirts of the city and start building new homes so that they may live. The world is falling apart because of Zephyr's death. A New God or Goddess must show their worth to be number one and to prove Hermes's innocence. Without a high ruler, the dungeon will continue to disperse across the land. Many lives will be lost if no one calls upon Zephyr's power.
Last edited by Die!Die!Die! on Tue May 26, 2015 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Die!Die!Die!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Is it Wrong to be a God? {1x1 Katsu x Anchos}

Postby Die!Die!Die! » Tue May 26, 2015 7:53 am

WIP
Last edited by Die!Die!Die! on Tue May 26, 2015 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Die!Die!Die!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ancho's Characters

Postby Die!Die!Die! » Tue May 26, 2015 8:52 am

. . . .
───────{ S U P P O R T }───────
╔═════════════╗

name; Nakia Mizu
age; 19
gender; female
species; chianthrope
birthday; November 25th 'Sagittarius'
crush; will be Bete
familia; Poseidon
weapons; two hook swords
main trait; sees good in everyone
positive trait; kind, determined,
protective, docile

negative trait; naive, angered easily,
casual, hasty

eye color; 1 blue 1 green
hair color; white

╚═════════════╝

Nakia never thinks bad about anyone despite their past. She does everything she can to get anyone and everyone to see the good things in life and in themselves, even if she can't seem to look for that within herself. Nakia can be very protective of those she cares about, but only when her presence is necessary. Bete tends to protect everyone faster than she ever could, which makes her a tad jealous of him. She does what she can to make friends with everybody, unless they hint that they want nothing to do with her species. Nakia is a Chianthrope; she has pointed snow white ears and a fluffy curled white tail {like a husky}. Despite her kind actions, Nakia can be angered easily and will have really bad moods every now and then because of her kind personality. She rarely ever gets the respect she deserves because the majority of adventurers don't like her kindness. They see that as thievery ready to happen. One day she will get stronger and will show everyone that just because she's a kind female Chianthrope, that it doesn't mean she's weak and useless. When you get close to her, she will cling to you because you may be the only true friend she will ever have. Maybe even more than friends if that ever comes to be.

. . . .
───────{ K A L S I F E R }───────

Kalsifer is one of Zephyr's most powerful creations and is the first to be created. In his smaller form, he's only 2 feet tall, and his power is cut by three fourths of what it really is. Kalsifer is extremely friendly and gets along with just about anyone unless he feels threatened by them. He's always been one to play pranks on those he likes, and he's also really good at stealing things without you noticing. He's always been one to protect the ones he cares about and loves. Kalsifer will throw his life on the line if it meant his friends could live another day. Though he will pretend to be a scaredy cat just so the others can gain their experience instead of relying on Kalsifer to save them all the time.

Before the night that Zephyr was murdered, Zeus sent Kalsifer to find Bete and help guide him. Kalsifer flew from his current area to his new destination, but once Zephyr was murdered, Kalsifer's glowing body stopped glowing that gold color and his wings shrunk, leaving him to fall down to his death. Though luck for him he did not die, but he suffered from severe injuries and lost all his memories except the memory of his name, and an adventurer named Bete. Once he starts traveling with the strange goddess and others, whenever they are in danger to the point of no return, Kalsifer is able to recall all of his power and transform into his true form but only for a short while. Hopefully along this incredible journey, Kalsifer will retrieve his memories once again.

. . . .
───────{ W A R R I O R }───────
╔═════════════╗

name; Soren Ken
age; 22
gender; male
species; human
birthday; October 9th 'Libra'
crush; Delphi
familia; Delphi {was Zephyr}
weapons; electricity magic &
bladed chains

main trait; quiet & loyal
positive trait; humble, protective
negative trait; arrogant, proud,
cocky

eye color; aqua blue
hair color; ebony

╚═════════════╝

Soren, when he isn't around Bete or rude people, is rather quiet and loyal. He'll stand next to you like a british soldier without a word coming from his mouth; of course unless you speak to him, then he'd gladly talk to you. He's usually not one to talk first so if you expect to make a conversation, you have to make the first move. Soren, when around Bete {Mostly}, will act cocky, proud, and arrogant just to piss Bete off. He likes to mess with his "friend" just so he can fight him and see how much stronger he has become. Since Soren joined Delphi's familia, he slowly started to form feelings for the brat. Whenever she'd cry, he'd hold her tight and ask her why she's crying, When she's happy or excited, he'd mess up her hair and call her a brat, and when she's mad and she wants to hurt someone, he'll stand in front of her and tell her to punch him. It was to prove the point that hurting someone is not needed unless they attack you. Soren can be very protective of the ones he loves and cares for and will risk his life to protect them, especially his goddess Delphi. Though if you make him mad, he will destroy you; in a way he has trouble controlling his emotions and could use someone to help him with that so he doesn't hurt anyone else {Like the entire Hades familia}

. . . .
───────{ L O S T }───────
╔═════════════╗

name; Xylan Chrono
age; 15
gender; male
species; human
birthday; february 13th 'Aquarius'
crush; open
familia; Delphi {was Asteria}
weapons; fire magic; scyth
main trait; mixes fantasy & reality
positive trait; ambitious, friendly,
fun

negative trait; impulsive, easily
angered, morbid, inconsiderate

eye color; red
hair color; white

╚═════════════╝

WIP
Last edited by Die!Die!Die! on Fri May 29, 2015 6:05 am, edited 4 times in total.
Die!Die!Die!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[*] Kat's Characters

Postby katsu, » Tue May 26, 2015 9:02 am

╔═════════════╗

name; bete tatsuo . . . . . . . . . . . . .
meaning; bete means 'adventure'
and tatsuo means 'dragon'

age; twenty two
gender; male
species; werewolf
faceclaim; bete loga
weapons; fire magic, silver
bladed sword, metal claws

main trait; laid-back
secondary traits; adventurous,
arrogant, harsh, brave

familia; delphi
eye color; an orangeish red
hair color; gray

╚═════════════╝
▒ █
▒ ★
▒ ★
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █

{ THE PERSONALITY }
        work in progress

{ THE HISTORY }
        work in progress

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░░░░░░░░░
name; goddess delphi
age; looks sixteen
gender; female
species; goddess
faceclaim; mashiro shiina
main trait; fierce
secondary traits; calm, kind,
clumsy, stubborn, mature

crush; will be announced
clothing; very elegant gown
with gold accessories around
her head, arms, waist, and feet.

eye color; crimson red
hair color; a soft blonde
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
history; words words words personality; words words words

╔═════════════╗

name; haruki oshiro . . . . . . . . . . . . .
meaning; haruki means 'sun',
oshiro means 'big castle'

age; eighteen
gender; male
species; beast tamer [human]
faceclaim; hibiki kuze
weapons; tames monsters to
protect him against other monsters

main trait; top notch thief
secondary traits; hot-headed,
sneaky, talented, intelligent

crush; will be announced
eye color; bright blue
hair color; pitch black

╚═════════════╝
▒ █
▒ ★
▒ ★
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █

{ THE PERSONALITY }
        work in progress

{ THE HISTORY }
        work in progress
katsu,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katsu, » Thu May 28, 2015 10:11 am

B E T E
werewolf | male | twenty two | tags;; delphi
____________________________________________________________________________________

The day was brand new for the werewolf adventurer. He had heard the news about Zephyr's death and was one of many who believed that it was Hermes who did it. However, there was one thing that threw him off. There was a new goddess in town, one that was attempting to create a big familia and grow strong. She was the one of the very few who believed that Hermes was completely innocent. He found this to be very suspicious, especially because she was new and didn't seem to know too many. He decided to ask to join her new familia to keep an eye on her, maybe find evidence that she could be the culprit.

He walked through the town with his tail casually swaying back and forth behind him. His sword was by his side like always, secure in it's scabbard. He finally spotted her, right where he had told her to meet him. He walked up to the goddess and said "Sup, i'm Bete, your new member. Looks like we will be getting to know each other pretty well, and i will probably be your most experienced member. Luckily, i don't come with too much of a price." She seemed to be amused by his obnoxious words instead of annoyed like most people would be. He just shrugged it off mentally and listened to her reply to him. He nodded gently and walked with her towards her house, wondering how many members she already had in her familia. She was new, he knew that, but she could already have some experienced members who joined her because they used to be in Zephyr's familia. He entered the house and found a couple more members than he thought he would.

D E L P H I
goddess | female | looks sixteen | tags;; bete
____________________________________________________________________________________

Delphi stood quietly near the fountain in the middle of the town waiting for the new member of her familia. He was an adventurer, one who seemed to be very experienced. of course, not as experienced as the member she already had. He was top notch and was once a member of Zephyr's familia. It was a shame to find out about his death. Though she didn't know him, she knew of him and knew that his loss was hard on most people. She let out a soft sigh as she saw that the time that they were supposed to meet was nearing. Her eyes scanned the town, eventually landing on the guy with the wolf ears. She stood up from the fountain ledge and said to herself, "That must be him then." She put on a gentle smile, heading up to him casually.

His words gave off his personality very quickly. Arrogant and selfish. Sup, i'm Bete, your new member. Looks like we will be getting to know each other pretty well, and i will probably be your most experienced member. Luckily, i don't come with too much of a price. She couldn't help but laugh at him, but after she was done with that and a little more conversing she said "Well that's good. Come on, let's head to my place and you can make yourself comfortable." She began to head back to her house silently, wondering what he was thinking about. She couldn't help but question why he wanted to join her familia, the others had a reason. However, he hadn't given his yet. Maybe later on he would say. As soon as they got in the house she called for the others to come and greet him.
katsu,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Die!Die!Die! » Sun May 31, 2015 3:49 am

N A K I A
chianthrope | female | nineteen | crush;; will be bete | tags;; bete, delphi, soren

Nakia's ears twitched at the sound of their house door opening. Looking over, Nakia sees her cute goddess and smiles. "Delphi-chan!" she jumped off the stool she sat on at the bar in the kitchen and took a few steps forward. She looked up at the taller person behind her and tilted her head. "Are you Chianthrope?" she asked, her white hair getting a little tangled in her curly fluffy tail. "My name is Nakia Mizu. I am a level one adventurer. I started about two weeks ago" Looking over the gray haired man she tilted her head in a cute way. "I'm going to guess that you're a level five? You'd be a level lower than Soren-kun" she glided on over to Soren and clung to his arm. She had been hanging with Soren for 4 years now and has grown rather close to him in a sisterly kind of way. "Oh! Are we going on our quest today Delphi?" Nakia asked the much younger looking girl before walking behind Bete and touching his tail. "It's rough. Do you ever brush your fur?" What she didn't understand was that werewolf fur was more course than a chianthrope's fur which was very soft. Nakia was all over the place this morning and anyone would feel bad for this familia group do to her nuisance.

S O R E N
human | male | twenty-two | crush;; delphi | tags;; bete, delphi, aiko

Soren didn't glance at the door till he felt a familiar presence. Looking to his left he saw his beloved Delphi, and the one behind her.. well.. it was an old friend. They haven't talked for 4 years since Soren left Zephyr's familia. Since then for the first two years he stopped being an adventurer until he met Nakia, who he saw as a little sister. The night they both got into trouble with the Hade's familia {Nakia was a supporter for that group and they treated her like trash and hurt her; It wasn't till Delphi came along and gave Soren power in order to fight everyone off, though he had to agree to be in Delphi's familia} Soren has been loyal to his goddess and best friend. Since then, Soren had worked his butt off to get to level six and from there, he started to train Nakia so she could at least try and protect herself.. "Long time no see... Bete" he crossed his arms and stared at his ex friend with a blank expression. He wasn't really liking the fact that he was joining Delphi's familia, mainly because he had a feeling Bete was up to something. "How was your morning Delphi?" he asked with a stern look, hoping she didn't get herself into any trouble.
Die!Die!Die!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katsu, » Sun May 31, 2015 8:20 am

B E T E
werewolf | male | twenty two | tags;; delphi, nakia, soren

Bete crossed his arms gently, raising his brows at the girl who had greeted the goddess. He wasn't too surprised to see a younger adventurer, new by the looks of it. Her greeting gave him the answer he didn't really need, that she was a level one. He almost had to laugh, seeing that she just started two weeks ago. By the looks of it, this goddess did need new adventurers to help her succeed. But he wasn't here just because he wanted to find himself a new familia. It was for a different reason, one that would probably be revealed soon. His attention was really taken when the girl mentioned a very familiar name. He uncrossed his arms and found his eyes wandering through the room, eventually landing on the one he used to call friend.

Soren, his old friend whom was always better than him, the one he always looked up to. It was a shame really, that he was ever friends with the guy that is. They were pretty close back then, but after Soren left the familia they hadn't spoken. His arms once again crossed and he said "Yeah, well, it's not my fault we haven't seen each other in about four years." He let out a small sigh and then looked over at the goddess. "It's nothing important, if you want to know then you can ask him. But otherwise, it should be left unspoken." He shut his mouth and decided not to speak until spoken to. It wasn't until he felt something on his tail that he spoke. He looked down and pulled back his tail, saying "Not on a daily basis. And i would like if you didn't touch my tail without permission."

D E L P H I
goddess | female | looks sixteen | tags;; bete, nakia, soren

Delphi smiled gently at the new adventurer and said "Hello Nakia." Nakia was a good friend of hers, and a starter adventurer. She knew that Nakia would become quite strong and with the help of her and Soren, she would grown levels quick enough. She then noticed that Soren was in the corner being ever so quiet, though it wasn't uncommon for him to not speak too much. She looked back at Nakia as she started to talk to the new member of her familia, though she kind of went off topic when she mentioned Soren. The new adventurer seemed quite surprised to hear the name of her other male member. She was about to say something when she heard Nakia address her. She looked over at the former supporter and said "Actually, yes. I would like all three of you to head out on a quest today and get to know each other." Little did she know, Soren and Bete were already acquainted.

She looked over at Soren as soon as he spoke to Bete, letting Delphi know that they did know each other, though it sounded like they hadn't seen each other in a long while. She raised a brow at Bete's response to Soren and said "How do you two know each other?" She was quickly shut down by Bete. She wouldn't be getting answers from him, but she might be able to get information from Soren later on. She then looked up at Soren as he questioned how her morning was. She shrugged gently and said "It was calming." She didn't really say much about it, mostly because she was still questioning those two and their past. "Anyways, you three can set out on your quest as soon as you would like, just make sure it doesn't get too late."
katsu,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Die!Die!Die! » Sun May 31, 2015 1:38 pm

N A K I A
chianthrope | female | nineteen | crush;; will be bete | tags;; bete, delphi, soren

Nakia stopped touching Bete's gray tail and held her hands in front of her. "I'm sorry" she whispered, her ears flattening to her head. Her eyes went to Soren when he stuck up for her, but she simply had to say, "I-It's fine.. I did touch his tail without asking and that was rather rude of me" she gave a reassuring smile to her friend before putting on her light armor, and grabbing her two hook swords, sliding them behind her back, where they were held by special kinds of sheaths. "See you soon Delphi. We shouldn't take that long" she waved to her small friend before heading out with the two boys and made their way to the dungeon. Listening to Soren tell Bete to be on his best behavior and to not get mad at Nakia {pretty much} and it made her face grow a dark red color. It was embarrassing to be seen as such a weak adventurer, and it made Nakia wish she wasn't at the bottom. "L-Let's just go" rubbing the back of her head, she made her way into the dungeon first.

S O R E N
human | male | twenty-two | crush;; delphi | tags;; bete, delphi, aiko

Soren sighed heavily and rubbed the back of his head. "I'll talk to you later about all this Delphi" rolling his eyes, he placed a hand upon his hip and stared at Bete. "I suggest you be a little nicer to her" he glared at Bete for being rather snappy to Nakia. She couldn't help how she was, the world has really made her life hell ever since she was born and he had been doing what he could to protect her because no one else seemed to care. "If we seriously have to catch up on the past and learn more about each other then so be it" grabbing his armor, he slipped himself into it and grabbed his bladed chain, hooking it to his belt. "Guess I will lead the party" Messing with Delphi's hair, Soren gave her a soft smile. "Be good. I'll be back later tonight" Walking out of their home, he had the other two follow him to the dungeon. Once they arrived, Soren stopped and looked at the other two. "So our goal today is to try and reach the 30th floor." he gave Bete a stern look. "I don't care how strong you are.. We can only go as high as Nakia can manage. Like she said, she's only a level one"
Die!Die!Die!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katsu, » Sun May 31, 2015 2:52 pm

B E T E
werewolf | male | twenty two | tags;; delphi, nakia, soren

Bete furrowed a brow at the one he used to call friend. He was scolding him just because he had told the girl not to touch his tail. What a bother, it's not like he turned full on wolf and attacked her, and he was polite enough about it. He didn't snap on her, so why was Soren getting bent out of shape? It was probably because of their history, he was just mad so he found everything he could to scold him. Bete eventually rolled his eyes a little and said "Whatever Soren, can't believe you've gotten so serious over the years. I remember when you used to be the talk of the town, what happened?" He was almost mocking Soren, but kept it low key.

He already had his weapons with him, his silver bladed sword and his metal claws which he would put on once he got to the dungeon, and let's not forget his fire magic. He was bound to get as good as Soren, and his goal was to pass his level. He would be a great challenge to Soren, and Soren would be a great challenge to him as well. He nodded towards Delphi and then exited the building, walking calmly to the dungeon. The trip was quiet yet filled with tension between the two ex friends. As soon as they arrived at the dungeon, Bete pulled out his metal claws and placed them on his hands, flexing and then balling his hands into fists to make sure they were comfortable. His sword was a last resort, as was his fire magic. He looked over at Soren and said "Yeah yeah, whatever. As long as i get some higher stats then i'll do whatever." He looked down at the chianthrope and as soon as she looked away he couldn't help but roll his eyes slightly. He walked into the dungeon as well, ready for anything.

D E L P H I
goddess | female | looks sixteen | tags;; bete, nakia, soren

Delphi nodded to Soren as soon as he said they would talk about it later. Her eyes wandered to Bete as his stare was fixed on his 'friend', but she looked over to Soren as he stood up for Nakia, something which she thought he would do. It was easy to see that these two weren't very good friends anymore, but they would have to get over their rivalry soon if they wanted to help this familia rise to the top. She looked over at Nakia and said "Be safe, don't do anything you can't handle!" She smiled gently at the girl, who was older than her in looks. She looked back towards the highest ranking adventurer in her familia and as soon as he messed up her hair by rubbing his hand on her head she quickly fixed it and then said "I'm always good, but i should tell you the same thing. Don't get into any unnecessary scuffles."

As soon as they walked out of the house she crossed her arms and said to herself, "I wonder why those two grew apart. Bete seemed to really envy Soren, and Soren seems to shoot down everything that Bete does. It will be interesting to see how those two work together, but i can only hope they don't endanger Nakia in the middle of their rivalry." She let out a small sigh and after about another five minutes she walked towards her room and laid down, eventually closing her eyes for a short, well needed nap.
katsu,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Die!Die!Die! » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:54 am

N A K I A
chianthrope | female | nineteen | crush;; will be bete | tags;; bete, soren

Nakia sighed, but nodded to Soren with a small smile. "Okay" she walked cautiously through the dungeon, but stopped after about ten minutes. Her ears started to twitch and turn in their own way as she was listening to things in the cave walls. Soon enough ants start to pour out of the walls and onto the ground, now leveled with the three adventurers. Reaching behind herself, Nakia grabbed her two hook swords, and ran towards the colony of ants. Slicing them apart was easy and Nakia got to kill hundreds of the annoyances until she ended up bein cornered. She wasn't ready to be embarrassed in front of Soren or Bete-kun so she did something new. Raising her hand out towards the ants, Nakia yelled, "Meteor shower!" right then and their, Rocks start to float all around her and thent they flung out at the enemy with much force.

Once they were all killed, Nakia collected the purple shards and put them in the back pack she carried. Then they continued to make their way through the floors non stop till they reached the 48th. Sliding the bag off of her back, Nakia grabbed Soren a sandwich, apple and water, giving it to him. Then she grabbed Bete the same thing and made her way over to him. "I-I hope you like it Bete-kun" she spoke nervously before sitting away from the two and eating her food.

S O R E N
human | male | twenty-two | crush;; delphi | tags;; bete, aiko

Soren watched Nakia walk into the dungeon first before he turned back around to face Bete. "You don't understand anything I've been going through Bete. I've been through a hell of a lot to change me from who I used to be" turning back around, he walked into the dungeon, catching up with Nakia. "Alright Nakia. For the first 7 floors I'm leaving them to you. Lower level monsters won't be too difficult to face" he smiled at the chianthrope before putting his attention to the cave like structure around him. In that moment, ants start seeping out of the walls and landing on the ground that the adventurers stood on. Standing back Soren let Nakia take control, though they were surround so facing some ants himself was something he couldn't help do to his life being threatened.

Once the ants have been taken care of, they all moved to the second floor and so on and so forth. It took almost half a day, but they made it to the 48th floor in one piece. "Let's rest here. We haven't taken a single break and it'd be best to hydrate ourselves and eat something to regain our energy." Sitting on a rock, he looked at Nakia who had the bag of food and drinks. She so kindly handed them each a sandwich, apple and a water before she sat down herself and started eating. "Bete, you've been rather quiet. Cat got your tongue" It was such an inapropriate joke to the werewolf, but Soren was certainly enjoying himself with Nakia and Bete, he couldn't help but break the awkward silence.
Die!Die!Die!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me