Forum rules
This board has been so popular that we've had to make another board for avatars already!

We've made a new Editable Avatars board so if you want everyone to color in your avatar you can post over there! It'll work just like the regular editable oekaki forum, but for Avatar sized canvases :)

If you only want certain friends to be able to color your avatar then you can leave it in this board, and just add editing permissions for those people.

Irisid by Aaron✦

• Forum avatar size
Based on Click to view
Artist Aaron✦ [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
29 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Forum avatar

Sorry, this artist does not allow people to use this drawing as their avatar.

Irisid

Postby Aaron✦ » Tue May 19, 2015 9:52 am

xxx These lines are adorable<3
    And nice to get to use my mouse for a change. Don't think my tablet's a fan of oekaki.

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Irisid

Postby Strumpy » Sat May 23, 2015 1:00 am

Did you use a tablet or a computer? Im just curious, as an artist in training I try to study what other techniques artists use~

Wish to know a lil' about me? Well, alright then. Well first comes first ; my dog Brandy. A peachy, curly australian labradoodle. My first dog, actually. We got her about 3 years ago, in a litter of 10 puppies. I do not have a cat, though I had Wrigley, a rag doll, at the ages 1month-4years old. Wrigley was a sweet, kind, and loving cat. Wrigley also was the color gray-ish, with light black lines covering his back. Though sadly, that is all I can remember. I like to sleep in, and just lay in my bed with my Macbook on my lap and blankets covering me with my comforter. I am a shy girl, though when you get to know me I am a bit out going!

Strumpy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me