staff litter cat #1 - UFA! by Atheon

Based on Click to view
Artist Atheon [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

staff litter cat #1 - UFA!

Postby Atheon » Mon May 18, 2015 11:27 am

I present to youuu... the first ever staff litter cat in AaGWC! ...No, that didn't sound good? Whatever, I have now released the first staff cat and I want you to impress me with extras, coding, and whatever your heart desires. Just be appropriate and please use the cat's warrior name when referring to them in the personality. End date is undecided, but I will try to give you guys enough time to finish up your forms. Be creative.. and good luck!

Code: Select all
Warrior Name:
Last edited by Atheon on Tue May 26, 2015 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They/he. I like video games and music. Straight edge.
carrd
Atheon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: staff litter cat #1

Postby sapphire77 » Mon May 18, 2015 12:11 pm

Name meaning: "Tiger" for her stripes, and "lily" for her beauty.
Favorite Activity: Climbing Trees
Crush: None
Best Skill: Fighting
Biggest Secret: She loves kits and wants her own.

Warrior Name: Tigerlily
Personality: Tigerlily is a brave and energetic cat. She is always one of the first cats to run into battle, and will not hesitate to kill someone. Her fierceness has earned her some respect from the clan. Tigerlily can snap at times, and has a hard time forgiving. She can be kind, though she only shows it to some cats. If you do something for her, she will feel like she can never thank you enough. If you are her friend, Tigerlily will be loyal to you until she joins StarClan. She protects the ones she loves a lot, and will never let them out of her sight. Tigerlily has a love for kits and wants her own, though she would never admit it.

History:
Tigerlily was born on a windy Leaf-Fall. Her mother died giving birth to her, and her father had never raised kits before. He had no idea what to do, and he had no one to ask. Tigerlily's father was a cat who didn't like admitting he can't do something, or he was wrong. Tigerkit grew up without any help, and she didn't like that. She avoided her father, hanging out with some of the other queens.
Soon Tigerkit became Tigerpaw. She still avoided her father, but made lots of new friends. She enjoyed learning new things with her mentor, and was always ready to go somewhere new in DawnClan territory. One chilly Leaf-Bare morning, Tigerpaw's father went out on a patrol. They decided to get some prey on their way back. But they chased a large squirrel into twoleg place. Tigerpaw's father race after the squirrel. A monster sped across the thunderpath, and hit Tigerpaw's father, killing him. When Tigerpaw found out about her father's death, she started to wish she had spent more time with him. She regretted the way she had treated him, and she promised to herself that she would never do any thing like that to a cat again.
The day Tigerpaw became Tigerlily was the best day of her life. But she wished that her parents were there to see her become a proud warrior of Dawnclan. She does her best to be the strongest warrior in the clan, and will always, knowing that when she joins StarClan, she will be proud of her life.

Short Story:
It was Leaf-fall, and Tigerpaw pranced out of the apprentice den. Her mentor, Icebreeze, was waiting for her by the camp entrance. "Are we ready to go, Tigerpaw?" Icebreeze meowed. "Yes!" Tigerpaw replied, bouncing up and down. They both walked swiftly out of camp, ready for another day of training.

Art:
Last edited by sapphire77 on Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:14 am, edited 11 times in total.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    she/her//hufflepuff//virgo//infj
    hello! call me sapphire <3
    signature art by: emblo
sapphire77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: staff litter cat #1 - soon

Postby voittoisa » Wed May 20, 2015 9:28 am

Warrior Name: Tigerstripe
Personality: A shy she-cat with a huge heart.
Last edited by voittoisa on Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
voittoisa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: staff litter cat #1 - soon

Postby Poppycorn222 » Tue May 26, 2015 3:08 pm

mark
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya,I'm Poppy! I've been on CS for almost 12
years at this point. I'm always searching for new Warrior Cats
roleplays or 1x1 roleplays
╚════════════════════════════════════╝

Join Riverclan!

My Links
Deviant Art
Toyhouse
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: staff litter cat #1 - UFA!

Postby Atheon » Sun May 31, 2015 9:31 am

The cover has now been removed! Feel free to post your forms now. C:
They/he. I like video games and music. Straight edge.
carrd
Atheon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me