Artist Lady Sif [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Corbin

Postby Lady Sif » Mon May 18, 2015 3:21 am

My lovely first plumie.
Corbin is 18 years old and he leads nature hikes for younger kids. Sometimes he'll take over for the older kids hikes when someone is out sick. He's really good with the kids and very understanding and willing to listen. He's also more than fine with accept that certain kids are different and will play along with all sorts of games. With people his own age, he can be a little trickier to handle. Literally. He loves tricks and pranks, like the "sneak into your house and hide 23 tiny camels everywhere but tells you he hide 25" sort of pranks.

His ref is here:
viewtopic.php?t=2696843

Basics:
Corbin is 17, he is currently in school and living at home though he's looking at moving out.

Personality:
Corbin is a happy and smart boy with a talent for mischief. Unlike most of his silbings,
Corbin is quite outgoing and friendly, a sharp contrast to his twin.
Even when he plays a trick, it's always meant in good fun, if not always received that way.

His biggest issue is probably that he tends to take things too far, never really knowing
where the line is to stop. Things he might mean well or mean to be a joke don't always
turn out the way he planned and every now and again he'll find things spiraling out of control.
When things do leave his control, he often doesn't handle it very well, making the situation
worse more often than not.

When it comes to crushes and enemies, Corbin handles things oddly. Rather than getting
shy around his crush and bold around his enemies, he'll become more outgoing around
anyone he has a crush on, and get very shy around someone he dislikes. To be fair, at
least part of him getting shy around someone he dislikes is a cover, so he can more easily
get away with a trick or two, but part of it is also nerves that they might get the best
of him.

Life Goals:
This plumie wants to be a vet when he grows up! Odds are he'll treat exotic animals.

Interests:
Corbin loves nature, the forest and the sea. He also has a soft spot for rabbits.
ImageImageImage

Always open to art trades
Lady Sif

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me