Fishleap - APH Canada (CanadianBlast)

Postby Nightstormy » Sat May 16, 2015 3:27 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
•NAME•
Fishleap

•GENDER•
Tom

•PERSONALITY•
Calm, sensitive, and smart. He likes to be alone at sometimes and can also be a bit snappy. He is also hard working, strong, bold, and has more smarts then speed.
Most call him cunning and intelligent as well as the "fox" of the clan. He hates blood but will fight for what's rights and for being top. He likes to stick to rules as well as liking to be an introvert. He can also be shy at some points and hates it when you get to close to him. Let's say he likes his personal space.
He can also be even happy at some times but he usually doesn't show anger physically, only emotionally.

•MATE•
None

•KITS•
None

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Elder 'Ceremony' Date:
Unknown
3 months/moons maximum
Last edited by Nightstormy on Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage
Nightstormy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Black & White Vitiligo Adoption - Open!

Postby sapphire77 » Sun May 17, 2015 5:31 am

Nice to meet you, I'm Nightfrost
It's not my fault I'm like this
I'll be here if you need me.
Username: sapphire77
Name: Nightkit
Future Names: Nightpaw, Nightfrost
Personality:
Nightfrost is a shy cat. She almost never talks, and doesn't like gatherings. She feels uncomfortable talking in big groups, or meeting new cats. Nightfrost is often questioned about why she doesn't talk, but Nightfrost doesn't really mind. She is very gentle and is always caring for cats. If you are sad or scared, she will comfort you. If you are hurt, she will lead you to Coalpelt.
Nightfrost has been tease for being vitiligo, and sometimes when she is alone she will cry for hours because of this. But she is a friendly cat, and will welcome any cat to the clan. She has been known to befriend kittypets and loners, often inviting them to her clan. Nightfrost is very loyal, and will never betray her clan. She doesn't understand why some cats break the warrior code or betray the clan. Many cats think she is strange. This because cats think she is quieter than normal, she gets whiter every few days, and she befriends kittypets. Nightfrost wishes cats would treat her like any other cat, and she believes that one day a cat will do that.
Nightpaw walked out of the apprentice's den. Her mentor, Cinderfoot, trotted up to her. "Ready for your first hunt, Nightpaw?" her mentor meowed. Nightpaw nodded excitedly. It was cloudy and the air smelled like rain. They quickly walked out of camp, and headed into the forest. "First, sniff the air," Cinderfoot told her apprentice. Nightpaw sniffed the air. "I smell a DawnClan patrol, and some mice," she mewed. Cinderfoot nodded. "Very good, let's find those mice," she said and headed towards the scent. "This is the hunting crouch," Cinderfoot said, then crouched down. "Make sure the prey doesn't smell you."
Nightpaw crouched down. She had her eyes on a mouse sniffing for food. Nightpaw took a breath in. Then she pounced. But the mouse smelled her and got away. "It's okay, not everyone catches prey on their first hunt," Cinderfoot smiled, "Let's find some more prey." Nightpaw sniffed the air again, and crouched again. She creeped up on a small squirrel. It didn't notice her. 1,2,3 GO! she thought, and leaped on the squirrel, killing it instantly. "I did it!" she meowed happily. "Wonderful job, Nightpaw! Let's go back to camp," Cinderfoot said. The new apprentice grabbed her prey and they both trotted back to camp.

Why do you want him/her?:
I just love interesting cats with cool mutations, and this cutie just made me think of myself. Her personality is based off of me, and I really hope I win her. Also, she is just too cute!!!

Some quick art at the top ^^
Last edited by sapphire77 on Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:13 am, edited 13 times in total.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    she/her//hufflepuff//virgo//infj
    hello! call me sapphire <3
    signature art by: emblo
sapphire77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sharkie. » Sun May 17, 2015 6:49 am

WIP!
hang in there while i redo my sig
Sharkie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby endless shelter;; » Sun May 17, 2015 8:24 am

Dropping out! ^^
Last edited by endless shelter;; on Sat May 23, 2015 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
SILVER for monsters...
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
x- hello! i'm endless shelter;; i do happen to
x- be a lil inactive on here, but i do still exist!
x- slavic mythology, vampires, the witcher, and
x- my ocs are my current interests!
x-
x-
x- saff/ronnie - she/her - aro-ace
x- toyhouse - kalons

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
xx... STEEL for humans.
endless shelter;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orca-xing » Sun May 17, 2015 8:49 am

Username: autoisadog
Name: Cloverkit
Future Names: Cloverstep
Story ( Required ; At least 100 words, at most 1,000):
Art: (Not Required, but boosts your chance ; Please delete this entire row and put your art on the sides, top, or bottom)
Why do you want him/her?:

Cloverkit Cloverpaw Cloversky

Cloverkit felt the bitter winter wind blow against her face. Her nose wrinkled as the deep snow from outside of the
nursery seemed to get bigger and bigger. Snow and ice had been falling for the past twomoon high's, and it was
becoming a problem for the clan. Her litter mates scrambled out from behind her, and Cloverkit let out a squeak.
She watched as a few of her friends tried to get through the snow, but to her, and the other small kits it went up
to her nose. The she-cat bounced after her
Last edited by orca-xing on Mon May 25, 2015 4:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
orca-xing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightstormy » Mon May 18, 2015 2:30 am

@Sapphire:

By Future Names, I mean what their apprentice and warrior name will be. The Name is supposed to have their kit name. c:
Hope that helped!
ImageImage
Nightstormy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Mon May 18, 2015 7:06 am

════════════════════════════════════════════
════════════════════════════════════════════
Fishkit Fishpaw Fishleap

Gender; male Crush; open
    Build; medium Best Skill; hunting
    .::::::.
    Personality Calm, sensitive, and smart. He likes to be alone at sometimes and can also be a bit snappy. He is also hard working, strong, bold, and has more smarts then speed.
    Most call him cunning and intelligent as well as the "fox" of the clan. He hates blood but wil fight for what's rights and for being top. He likes to stick to rules as well as liking to be an introvert. He can also be shy at some points and hates it when you get to close to him. Let's say he likes his personal space.
    He can also be even happy at some times but he usually doesn't show anger physically, only emotionally.

.::::::.
    Scent Pine
    Favorite Prey Vole
    Fear(s)? Drowning
    Why do I want the cat? i like cats with mutations or just with something wrong. I don't know why but I just seem more found with them. This cat in particular I wanted to enter in since of the fur condition. Also I guess it's a thing as well for me with black and white cats because yin-yang is white and black as well. Basicly I like the fur pattern and the idea of adding the fur condition aka Vitiligo to this cat. It sets it apart.

History
One cold night. One windy night. One lonely night. A kit was mewing for his mother. Abandoned and hungry, he would not forget. The kit kept on mewling out in hope someone could hear his cries. Nothing. Dead silence. He soon calmed down before hearing a ruffle in the bushes which caught his attention. He kit shifted his position in order to see the cat or worse.... Predator. But to his hope it was unfortunately a weasel. The animal spotted his before racing on over. The kit gave another loud mew in fear in help. Just before the weasel could spread him to bits a cat came leaping out of the bushes and slammed down on the animal as they tumbled. Fishkit gave a small smile as his eyes brightened in joy that someone was here. He watched the cat shrewd the weasel and soon after it was over she turned to him and walked over. "Hello there kit. Are you lost?" she asked with a friendly tone. The kit knew he could trust her before giving a nod with his head. She smiled back at him before grabbing his scruff and racing to camp. She snuck back into the Warriors den before realizing she was going to have to raise this kit. The kit then asked for her name, "W-w-who are you?" the male kit mewed in a fragil and quiet voice. "My name is Berryflake. I am now your mother." she whispered back licking the kits head. "And I shall call you Fishkit my dear little warrior."

Fishkit was excited to get his apprentice name today. He and his friend Lionkit where both going to earn their apprentice names today along side Lionkit's sister Swankit. Soon all three were called up and a couple minutes later were now officially apprentices. Fishpaw glanced down at his mother who gave a bright smile to him. Once Fishpaw hopped down from the rock he was approached by Bearpaw, the mean cat of the apprentices. "I've realized, you seem to be getting more white everyday. Morphing into your "girlfriend" huh?" he teased. Fishpaw narrowed his eyes and punched the apprentice. "Shut it fleabag!" Fishpaw hissed before padding away. Moments later the male raced out of camp not wanting to deal with anyone else. How could a cat get whiter by the days? He thought one stayed the same color for their lives. The male reached a small river and laid down beside it calming down. He didn't know why he was different. None of the kits treated him like he was a clan cat. He was wasn't he? He was born there or so he thought. Fish paw gave a sigh, what a great way to start your apprentice years.

Fishpaw waited anxiously as he awaited his final exam test from his mentor. He paced back and forward before he was tapped on the shoulder by a tail. Turning around Fishpaw brightened up seeing his mentor Hazelflight. "Congrats Fishpaw, you passed." She purred. Fishpaw leaped up in joy but soon fell upset since his adopted mother had died a moon ago. "I wish she was here to see this." He sighed before padding to the apprentice den one last time. Soon the leader called out to the clan and Fishpaw raced over and sat beside Lionfire and Swanfur. The leader made the announcements and soon called Fishpaw up. The apprentice raced up and stood beside his leader who recited the vows and gave Fishpaw his name, Fishleap. The male couldn't be more happier to see his clan cheer for him, even Bearwind. But once more sadness covered him as he wish to see his mother in the crowd. He gave a flinch when feeling wind and looked to his side to see her. Fishleap gave a smile and a loud purr to her spirit. He knew she would always be there for him no matter what and this is what all he wanted. And beside her was another figure, one he had never seen before. "Fishleap, this cat beside me is your birth mother. Her name is Charcoal."
Last edited by canadianhowl on Sat May 30, 2015 10:39 am, edited 9 times in total.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Quoth The Raven

Postby foxxbreath » Mon May 18, 2015 2:53 pm

"Once  upon  a  midnight  dreary, 
      while  I  pondered,  weak  and  weary,"

"Over  many  a  quaint  and  curious  volume  of 
          forgotten  lore,"
my mommas are so beautiful ;

Ravenkit opened his eyes to the beautiful diluted emerald ones of Sunshoulder.
He felt his two 'siblings' - Smallkit and Weaselkit - squirming beside him. Quickly
glancing over, he wondered briefly what colors eyes they had? He didn't have time
to ponder over the thought because another cat slipped into the small cozy den, a
much paler, almost gray, she-cat with dappled patterns and dazzling gold eyes
looked down at him and the three cats beside him. "I see Ravenkit's opened his eyes."
One of the she-cats murmured, her voice just barely tickling his ear fluff. Had he
not been a cat, Ravenkit would've beamed from ear to ear. He had been listening to
the soothing lovers for the past half-moon, since he was taken in by the two, and
was speechless now that he could actually see them - he could barely manage a purr,
a quick stretch and a bat at Bouldernose's paws, before snuggling back into
Sunshoulder's warm white&brown belly before dozing off to sleep again.

I wonder what color my eyes are?

"While I nodded, nearly napping,
    suddenly there came a tapping,"

"As of some one gently rapping,
        rapping at my chamber door."

username ;;
    zmei' vulpe
    owner of webpounce & otterlillie

name (s) ;;
    Ravenkit
    named for his feathery black fur

later named ravenpaw during his
    training, and finally named ravensnow
    for the white spots that have covered
    his pelt over the moons

gender ;;
    tom
    although ravenkit doesn't mind being
    mistaken for a she-cat, now and then.
    really he's more gender-fluid than any-
    thing...

"Tis  some  visitor,"  I  muttered, 
    "tapping  at  my  chamber  door  —"

"Only  this,  and  nothing  more."

why i want him ;
i'll start with just saying i'm a huge nerd for warrior cats. i may
be considered "too old" for them or whatever, but i just really love cats and ones
with entire societies and...civilizations, i guess, like warriors are just perfect. i
especially love all the creative names people come up with for their cats - something
that probably wouldn't happen if not for warriors.
i especially love black and white cats. 4 out of the 5 cats i've owned have been black
and white, and i've seen a few pictures of cats with vitiligo online and may i say; they're
gorgeous. even so, i've never thought of making myself a character with vitiligo - but
now that i've seen this precious kit, i know i need to have one. more specifically - i know
i need to have this character.
i'm also honestly falling away from fictional-esque species, they just don't come out unique
anymore and the same thing over and over is just...boring. except warriors and simpler
cat species, those i've never been able to pull myself away from. admittedly, the AaGWC
community is a bit hard to fit into this far into it's creation and all, and that intimidates me,
but i'm willing to try if i have cats i really love and am motivated to use. finding these
characters is hard, since i find it hard to find the right rp partners - but with this bab i know
i'd be able to find the right persons to develop his character further with and make him
the perfect character for me, or at least take the concept i have and his lovely, unique
design to turn him into the poster dream character.

i just really love cats
and i just really love characters
and i especially love vitiligo animals holy cow

"Ah,  distinctly  I  remember  it  was 
    in  the  bleak  December,"

"And  each  separate  dying  ember 
            wrought  its  ghost  upon  the  floor."

Last edited by foxxbreath on Wed May 27, 2015 4:30 pm, edited 10 times in total.
    ImageImage
    𝕭𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊

𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Tue May 19, 2015 8:19 am

Name || Badgerkit | Badgerpaw | Badgernose
Meaning || The prefix Badger- would be for his
bi-colored pelt, while the suffix -nose would be
for his curiosity and tracking skills.
Gender || Tom
Why I Want Him || I'd like Badgernose because
I think he is cute, as well as because he'd be
Lightflower's companion. He would be unique
among my cat characters, and would be
afforded a special place among them.
Personality || Badgerkit is very curious,
always poking his own nose in other cats
businessess. He is very social, and doesn't
like to be alone very much. He sometimes
feels misunderstood because his fur gets
whiter by the day and no one knows why.
He has an aptitude towards herbs, despite
never becoming medicine cat apprentice.
History || Badgerkit was born to a loner
father and a clan mother who died during
kitting. His siblings died as well, and so
he grew up alone, his only family being
the clan. He feels misunderstood because
of his fur, and sometimes gets paranoid
thinking that the clan is "out to get him"
and kick him out because he might be a
sign from Starclan that all is going badly.
However, he (hopefully) recieves nothing
but kindness from the apprentices and
warriors, and (hopefully) try and make
him feel comfortable.

Badgerkit
The kit squealed. He couldn't feel his mother's warm fur. Little did he know, she was dead. Gone to Starclan, as another shining star in the black night sky. The medicine cat, Coalpelt, was able to save the kit but his mother was too far gone. He asked another queen to name the kit, and he was named Badgerkit, because of his black-and-white fur.

He opened his eyes, and the first thing he saw was another kit, older than him, watching curiously. She was a pale cream with spots on her back. Badgerkit looked at himself, and saw black and white, the colors of his fur. He then looked up at the relieved face of the kind queen who had helped him survive past his first day. She yawned, and Badgerkit watched in confusion. He never knew that one could open their mouth to do something other eat! The kit opened his own mouth experimenting, and felt his lower jaw move. He looked down, trying to see what was happening.
“That kit is really funny. Was I like that?”
He looked around, trying to pinpoint the sound. He had heard sounds before, but now he could see where they were coming from. It was the pale she-kit, and she was regarding him with the same curiosity that he regarded her.
“Yes, you were like that, Lightkit, but you were also trying to talk, unlike this one.”
Badgerkit now knew the other’s name: Lightkit. She was cute, he decided, having never seen another cat of the opposite gender before. He again swung his head upwards, and tried to stand on his wobbly legs, falling down to a chorus of giggles as Lightkit and another laughed at him. Badgerkit was now upset, and tried to stand again, this time succeeding. That would show them, he thought. This was his first taste of the world beyond himself.

It was about three months later, and Badgerkit’s friend, Lightkit, was becoming an apprentice along with her friend, Mistykit. He crept out of the nursery to watch, and saw how his friend stepped up to her new role, purring as she touched noses with her mentor. The ceremony was over too soon, and Badgerkit tried to sneak back to the nursery before he would be noticed.
“Now what is this kit doing here?” purred an amused voice. He was trapped.
“It’s that kit, Badgerkit!” said another. “They say he gets whiter and whiter by the day.”
“Let’s see about that,” said the first voice, and Badgerkit was lifted, and despite his struggling, the cat wouldn’t let go. He was carried to the nursery, where the cat who lifted him now put him down. “This one escaped from the nursery,” they said in an amused tone. “Make sure he doesn’t do so again.” Badgerkit looked up, ashamed. At least he got to see Lightkit, no, Lightpaw now, become an apprentice!
Later in the evening, Lightpaw came back to the nursery. “I wanted to say thanks for coming,” she purred. “I saw you there.” She nuzzled him, and Badgerkit was speechless. The newly made apprentice blushed slightly, and walked out of the nursery, leaving the black-and-white kit to sort
                  out his feelings.

Badgerpaw
At six moons, Badgerkit was far whiter than he had been at birth. Some joked that Starclan had caused his pelt color change, while others said it was an omen. Badgerkit learned to ignore them. It was now his apprentice ceremony, and the kit was impatient for it to start. Lightpaw had been visiting him almost every day in addition to her apprentice duties. It appeared that she was fonder of taking care of kits than learning how to hunt or fight. If it was true or not, Badgerkit didn’t know. But now was his apprentice ceremony and all those thoughts were banished as he was called up to receive his apprentice name—Badgerpaw—and to greet his mentor.
“Hey! Badgerpaw!” called Lightpaw. It was the evening after the ceremony, and the black-and-white apprentice had gone out sightseeing with his mentor. They had toured the territory, and Badgerpaw was surprised at seeing how much territory Dawnclan held. Now, the two friends walked over to the fresh-kill pile for some food.
“Yeah?” said the newly made apprentice, as he looked at the pile. He chose a robin to eat, and started picking out the feathers. Badgerpaw tried to say as few words as possible to his friend, lest she knew about his feelings towards her. He had been in love with her since he had opened his eyes, though Badgerpaw knew that warriorhood would be the time for starting a family. Not apprenticehood.
“I can’t believe you’re an apprentice now,” purred Lightpaw. “Did you see the territory? I remember when I first became an apprentice, I couldn’t believe how big the world was outside of the nursery and camp. Now I also know how to hunt and fight a little. Has your mentor said when you’re going to learn hunting and fighting?”
Badgerpaw was slightly overwhelmed at his friend’s speech, and shook his head no. His mentor hadn’t mentioned hunting or fighting at all. “How was your day today?” he said, trying to deflect from his own.
“Oh, my day was fine,” answered Lightpaw, nibbling at a vole. “We went hunting as usual, and marked the border. We didn’t see any cats from other clans, if that is what you meant.”
Badgerpaw nodded, and started eating his robin, now mostly plucked. The bird was juicy, and just his size. “Well,” he said, finishing his meal, “I should make my nest now…” And he went off, to gather some moss for his spot in the apprentices’ den.

Word count: 959
Last edited by Simonpet on Thu May 28, 2015 1:02 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightstormy » Tue May 19, 2015 9:51 am

5/18/15

Two white spots have formed in the past three days, as well as the blaze getting slightly bigger.
ImageImage
Nightstormy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me