Dust Bunnies 7 and 8 (over) by Yağmur

Based on Click to view
Artist Yağmur [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
26 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dust Bunnies 7 and 8 (over)

Postby Yağmur » Fri May 15, 2015 11:41 pm

Dust Bunnies are small, four-legged creatures, with unknown origins. They like to hide under your bed and in dark corners of your room (hence they're name), only coming out at night to steal candy from children. Despite their appearance, they're absolutely harmless.

Just a reminder that if you try out for one you cannot try out for the other.

ends on the 24th. Feel free to add anything to your form.

See page 2
Are you looking for a hint? Stop clowning around!
⚠️I am an artist for CS. You can PM me but I cannot help you with your trades, the rules or moving/locking/deleting topics. ⚠️
~Click here to check out my trade thread~Click here to check out my characters~

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
~the above photos belong to me~
Yağmur
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dust Bunnies 7 and 8

Postby peachpit » Fri May 15, 2015 11:57 pm

Question, can I make art of 7 though not own it ? And who ever wins 7, I'd give the art to. I understand if you don't want me to.
--------------------------
Image-----------------------------------------------------

she/they - bi
you guys are cool ily
valentines + lovecore obesessed
toyhouse - my kalons
discord - smittencupid
peachpit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yağmur » Sat May 16, 2015 12:05 am

goofball217 wrote:Question, can I make art of 7 though not own it ? And who ever wins 7, I'd give the art to. I understand if you don't want me to.

Of course you can :)
Are you looking for a hint? Stop clowning around!
⚠️I am an artist for CS. You can PM me but I cannot help you with your trades, the rules or moving/locking/deleting topics. ⚠️
~Click here to check out my trade thread~Click here to check out my characters~

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
~the above photos belong to me~
Yağmur
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit » Sat May 16, 2015 12:10 am

Thanks ;3
--------------------------
Image-----------------------------------------------------

she/they - bi
you guys are cool ily
valentines + lovecore obesessed
toyhouse - my kalons
discord - smittencupid
peachpit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby swampfiend » Sat May 16, 2015 12:33 am

Username: The Kidnapper
Dust Bunny's number: 8
Name: Bluster
Personality: Shy, Likes solitude, Prefers reading to socializing
hey im izzie and i like drawing
they/them - lizard enthusiast

i'm in a million AP classes, so i'm not super active ^-^''
swampfiend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jern. » Sat May 16, 2015 12:46 am

Username: jern.
Dust Bunny's number: 7
Name: Flick
Personality:
Flick is a very curious little bundle of trouble. They dont try to cause the mayhem they do when they saunter around, it just kind of follows them. They like to jump and hang off things, and chew/eat anything they can fit into their mouths. They have a bit of a darker side; they like to prank those around them (even more so people that take their chew things away) and bring them misfortune.
jern.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nooneanymorewhocares » Sat May 16, 2015 3:36 am

ImageImageImageImageImage

Username: xXLady-DeathXx
Dust Bunny's number: 7 please <3.
Name: Chiyo ( Meanings: A thousand sparkles; forever. It's Japanese. I chose this name because it sounds cheery and sweet when I say it, when I saw number seven they quickly reminded me of this name. ^^)
Personality: Chiyo is a very curious which leads her to trouble most of the time, weather it's being chased by the neighbors cat when wondering into their garden, or getting stuck in the families candy cabinet, playful- she tends to fit quiet well in the younger children's doll house and some old baby doll clothes she doesn't mind then dressing her up at all ,loyal -she has many different animal friends in the house hold she doesn't take sides when they have little scuffs, she'll be there for both of the beings,friendly- she tends to make friends easily wherever she goes with her owner, people seem to be drawn to her because of her cuteness and unique looks, loving- she loves her owner a lot, she remembers the day her owner found her nibbling on an old piece of Halloween candy, her owner thought she was the coolest little critter ever, ever since that day they've never parted ways, shy- she tends to be shy around some new folks, she tends to hide in her owners hair when she's feeling shy, ( She normally sits on her owners shoulder. ) skittish- she scares easily, on rainy days she normally hides under a blanket as her owner drowns out the sound of thunder with loud music for her, when the family's puppy bounces around to quickly when she's round she tends to hide in the doll house.
Likes: Loud music ( many different genres), playing with her owners younger siblings when her owner is at work at college classes, listening to her owner reading creepypastas to her ( Her favorite being Ticci Tobi.) helping her owner and the younger children with homework ( Her stealing a pencil here and there is very helpful.) collecting shiny objects, candy wrappers, her owner and their younger siblings had made a whole little house out of cardboard and candy wrappers for her, watching anime with her owner ( The large laptop screen is like a movie theater to her, so she loves it.) band Ghost Town, ( Not only are they her owners favorite band, but she also really likes them, she can really grove to their music. ) Dancing, ( She isn't the best dancing, but she sure does look adorable while dancing.) "Borrowing things" ( If she sees something she wants ans can take, better believe she will.)
Dislikes: Thunder ( She does tend to get scared easily because of it.), sudden loud noises, when people say she looks weird ( Over the few years her owner has had her people made rude comments about how she looks strange, but she has a loving family so she doesn't let it bother her anymore.) , when her owner isn't home ( Her owner is her best friend, they tend to do almost everything together, except going to school and work, her owner's teacher didn't like having a dust bunny eat all the snacks at snack time in grade school so she no longer goes with her owner everywhere. ), being chased by the neighbors grumpy cat ( She never understands why that large grumpy cat can't just scare some veggies and fruit with her, he has a whole garden full.)
A little bit about her: Chiyo is a happy dust bunny, she loves music, playing dress-up with her owners younger siblings, and just relaxing with her owner watching anime on the large screen, she even has her own little Barbie beanbag chair she sits in while watching the anime. Chiyo has her own little house which is located on her owners desk, she can normally be found there or jamming to music with her owner, her owner gave her a purple bracelet for a collar, her owner even put a small silver bell on it so they'd all know where Chiyo is. Chiyo picked up the ability to mimic the neighbors cat ability to meow, purr, and even hisss, when she's excited she runs around the room meowing very loudly, she tends to purr while napping, or sleeping at night, she hisses at thunder or when she's scared. ( Sorry if they shouldn't act like cats. ^^') ( Thank you for your time, and if I don't win I hope they go to a wonderful owner. :3 )
Favorite food/ snacks: She likes to nibble on sweet things, but mostly cut up strawberries, sour gummies, chocolate chip cookies, she does like the taste of French vanilla coffee. ( She knocked over her owners iced coffee before and started drinking it happily, ever since then her owner has to use a spill proof coffee mug.)
Favorite things she's taken: Her owners beanie, which is now her bed, a purple ribbon her owner ties around her tail that matches her purple bracelet collar with the silver bell on it, her owners mother's old hand held mirror, which they've put into her small home. ( She likes to make sure she looks good. ) The neighbor cats toy mouse. ( Her owners always gives it back to the kitty, but it magically ends up back at Chiyo's house every time.)
Random facts: Chiyo's nickname is Chi-Chi, her favorite colors are purple and pink, her favorite song is " You're so creepy-Ghost town", she tries to sing a lot, but she can only meow.

Last edited by Nooneanymorewhocares on Tue May 19, 2015 1:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Nooneanymorewhocares

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Sat May 16, 2015 4:06 am

Last edited by ~Soul~ on Sun May 24, 2015 6:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.
𝕃 𝕠 𝕤 𝕥 ~ 𝕚 𝕟 ~ ℙ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 𝕚 𝕤 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dust bunny 7 form

Postby darkenedmammal » Sat May 16, 2015 6:03 am

username: shadow.of.the.wolf
    dust bunny #: seven!
    name: christopher / chris
    personality: very shy, chris hates strangers and prefers to stick to places and people he trusts, it will take him quite a while to warm up to anyone he's forced to meet. unnerved by chaos, chris hates change, and has been known to hide away during the changing of seasons. quite gentle, christopher likes peacefully dozing in near warm areas and cuddling up to people and things he recognizes. quite clumsy, it's not uncommon to find him tumbling over objects in a quite adorable fashion.
Last edited by darkenedmammal on Sat May 16, 2015 10:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
darkenedmammal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she wolf warrior » Sat May 16, 2015 6:44 am

Res for eye ball bab
Username: