Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Something Beautiful by Soprano

Artist Soprano [gallery]
Time spent 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
24 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Something Beautiful

Postby Soprano » Mon May 11, 2015 4:11 am

"It's the cost of Imagination. Those who are gifted with minds more colorful, more elaborate, are burdened with a vision of both worlds. Where there is beauty, they'll find a shadow ; and where there is a shadow, they'll find something beautiful."
- By your humble Narrator

Decided to keep working on it.
If you're interested in watching the process, here you git
http://join.me/451-485-415

-------------------------------------
I might go back later and turn into a more officalish looking picture, with nice lines and colors, but for now I leave you with this, as I'm unsure if it's going to be worth my time.
Drop a comment on whether or not you'd like to see it complete? You don't have to, but it would certainly make the decision easier.

This was supposed to be a Clockwork Orange references (to the book, not the movie, as I've yet to see it) - an ugly creature with ugly thoughts only being able to choke out beautiful creatures, not because that is what's right, but because that is what the world demands of them.

But now I'm not sure if it's really a reference or just a random doodle. I'll let you guys decide.
-------------------------------------

Wow it's been such a long time since i last drew anything on here. Personally I blame it on SAI spoiling me to unhealthy amounts with its smooth, smooth lines.

I have tried over and over for weeks now, trying to use the Oekaki tools to draw something a bit more recent on here, but each time resulted in intangible lines or works far too grim to pass through Chicken Smoothies rigid guidelines(pretty sure even this is pushing it. I'm so sorry for my morbid imagination ohjeeze).

Um. I guess comment, like, or whatever your little hearts desire. I'm really just happy knowing I have at last managed to spit something out of my head<3

PS - Timer is correct.ish.
Last edited by Soprano on Mon May 11, 2015 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Soprano

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Something Beautiful

Postby woolly » Mon May 11, 2015 4:23 am

Your art is lovely and I really adore that bit you wrote<3
hanging around collecting butterfly wolves
woolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soprano » Mon May 11, 2015 4:33 am

Thank you so much, Gator<3 And I just took a quick glance of your own gallery, and now I feel all befuddled- that anatomy is something to be seen.

(haha, It feels so odd to write that - I feel like I'm thanking my dog, who's name is Gator.)
Soprano

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jelliope » Sat May 16, 2015 6:25 pm

HOW DID U DO DIS IN AN HOUR IT TAKES ME LIKE 4 HOURS TO DO SOMETHING NOT AS GOOD AS THIS x3 Magic.. x3
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
are you dead?
sometimes i think im dead

---
cal || she/her || infp || insta || tumblr
not super active here but i draw sometimes
my worm bro
art shop
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
jelliope

My pets
My items