Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

A Return by source4

Artist source4 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

A Return

Postby source4 » Sun May 10, 2015 7:43 am

A brave warrior returns to her homeland from a long battle, She pauses, glancing about her town, remembering times from when She was a child, playing in some areas. Everything seemed so much the same, at a glance, and yet She could tell, everything was so different. People She knew and looked forward to seeing again could not be found as She walked about, and there were new faces She could not recognize. It had been five years since She saw her home town. In that time She visibly matured dramatically, and also mentally. It was no wonder many She recognized and smiled to did not return the greeting, as they did not recognize Her. That was alright though. After all, She wanted to start over. From the beginning. The Her that left five years ago did not come back today. She was different now and would not be able to return to that younger version of herself. Excitement passed over Her as the began to walk faster. She was eager to begin again.

So this is the first post I made on CS in five years. Needless to say I skimmed through my old posts and artwork and immediately wanted to burn it all in a cringe-fest of my past self and my naïve immaturity and poor internet etiquette !! *laughter turns into crying*

Surely I can't be the only one to have stumbled across an old account on any website, hoping for nostalgia and good memories, and instead wishing you could go back and slap yourself in the face right?

On the bright side, all of my pet's rarities have increased quite a bit... although my pet's folders could use some updated organization.

Welp, welcome back to me, let's hope I've learned a thing or two about gramer grammar in the last five years.
source4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Return

Postby woolly » Sun May 10, 2015 8:11 pm

Why, welcome back! Beautiful art by the way<3
hanging around collecting butterfly wolves
woolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Return

Postby source4 » Sun May 17, 2015 12:59 am

of gators & feigns wrote:Why, welcome back! Beautiful art by the way<3

Oh thank you! The art in your signature is gorgeous (*´ー`)
source4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me