• Forum avatar size
Based on Click to view
Artist rain in the wind [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Icey blue eyes

Postby rain in the wind » Sun May 10, 2015 2:19 am

I may or may not have over-used the dodge and burn tool in the making of this.

RIP Dodge and burn tool

2008-2015
Not too terribly active anymore
I've had this account since 2014 (I think?) and I was a bit, ah, immature back then. I apologize for anything I did or caused back then.
rain in the wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Icey blue eyes

Postby LuciferMorningstar » Sat May 16, 2015 1:29 am

OMG! This one is my fave so far!
I have been diagnosed with Emotional Intensity Disorder, Depression, and ADHD, so my inbox is always open to people who need to talk.

I thoroughly enjoy horseback riding, writing, biology/chemistry/animal science. I also love to study and research law. I'm currently at school in Ohio studying Zoology, and am hoping to one day achieve a masters in primate studies!

I've done volunteer work in South Africa, most of it spent working with infant Chacma Baboons and Vervets, but did get a chance to work with big game animal like lions, elephants, rhinos, cheetahs and giraffes. If anyone is looking for resources, I'd love to help!

These are my personal gifs made from personal video, please ask before you use!
LuciferMorningstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rain in the wind » Sat May 16, 2015 9:11 am

captain swan wrote:OMG! This one is my fave so far!

Thank you!
I've had this account since 2014 (I think?) and I was a bit, ah, immature back then. I apologize for anything I did or caused back then.
rain in the wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LuciferMorningstar » Sun May 17, 2015 12:38 pm

How come you decided not to make this available for avatars?

(If you don't mind me asking)
I have been diagnosed with Emotional Intensity Disorder, Depression, and ADHD, so my inbox is always open to people who need to talk.

I thoroughly enjoy horseback riding, writing, biology/chemistry/animal science. I also love to study and research law. I'm currently at school in Ohio studying Zoology, and am hoping to one day achieve a masters in primate studies!

I've done volunteer work in South Africa, most of it spent working with infant Chacma Baboons and Vervets, but did get a chance to work with big game animal like lions, elephants, rhinos, cheetahs and giraffes. If anyone is looking for resources, I'd love to help!

LuciferMorningstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rain in the wind » Mon May 18, 2015 1:18 am

(How'd I do this in four minutes?)

Guess I will, but you are the only one who can use it
rain in the wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LuciferMorningstar » Mon May 18, 2015 12:14 pm

yayayayay!

(Thank you! And cuz you're good at art)

LuciferMorningstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rain in the wind » Mon May 18, 2015 1:04 pm

captain swan wrote:yayayayay!

(Thank you! And cuz you're good at art)

Actually I just recently learned how to use dodge, burn, smoothing and scattering correctly.

Weird. X3
rain in the wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LuciferMorningstar » Tue May 19, 2015 12:50 pm

Well, it definitely works. . .

LuciferMorningstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LuciferMorningstar » Fri May 22, 2015 1:15 am

Sp, it's ok if I use this as an avatar?

LuciferMorningstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rain in the wind » Sat May 23, 2015 1:55 am

Yup!
rain in the wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me