Blue Heart--Not Adopted by cafemochi

Based on Click to view
Artist cafemochi [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Blue Heart--Not Adopted

Postby cafemochi » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:50 pm

Yesh I know TADA! its my first done and yes its a blue dot so check the front page for the form and post it here!
bImage
––✧ Image ✧––
amari/mochi⎟she/her
- epps cat collector! look at all my cats! -
click images for credit!
✧ flightrising: dragons⎟commissions: closed⎟trades: open
ImageImageImage
cafemochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blue Heart--Not Adopted

Postby Dancing Banana ROCKS » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:02 am

This foozie was abducted by aliens, and had been put some antennas glued onto her head. She had fought her way back and had to fight to survive, being mistaken as a deer is hard to live when you can almost get shot.
I AM ATHIEST AND I AM PROUD OF IT

I am straight, but a supporter of GAY PRIDE

Sharubii wrote:
*Gir* wrote:I always do a post or two each paragraph.

x'D I think you mean "a paragraph or two each post," lol.
Aaaanyways. *ehem*

~Also known as *Gir*~
Dancing Banana ROCKS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leopardflower » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:47 am

This foozie is the guardian of the forest AKA the queen foozie of the forest she was just an ordinary little foozie at first but she saved the before queen from being mauled by a bear while she was trying to find a place to settle in the woods since she was alone. She snarled, teared and tazered the bear till it ran away with deep wounds. As the reward of the before queen foozie she gave this foozie her antenna crown and made her a new queen. She protested at first but the queen was very old and needed a replacement. The markings on her body represents her tribe and she now found her place with friends and family.
Leopardflower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cafemochi » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:51 am

Leopardflower wrote:This foozie is the guardian of the forest AKA the queen foozie of the forest she was just an ordinary little foozie at first but she saved the before queen from being mauled by a bear while she was trying to find a place to settle in the woods since she was alone. She snarled, teared and tazered the bear till it ran away with deep wounds. As the reward of the before queen foozie she gave this foozie her antenna crown and made her a new queen. She protested at first but the queen was very old and needed a replacement. The markings on her body represents her tribe and she now found her place with friends and family.

WOW... just.. WOW... I might give it to you Couz but people might hate me for that T.T SoI'll wait a little and by the end of the day if no ones make a cooler story you get her ^^
bImage
––✧ Image ✧––
amari/mochi⎟she/her
- epps cat collector! look at all my cats! -
click images for credit!
✧ flightrising: dragons⎟commissions: closed⎟trades: open
ImageImageImage
cafemochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leopardflower » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:31 pm

Tahaha! Yeah i know people might hate you for it 'cause im your cousin and you gave it to me. Well sorry for that but yeah... If you give it to me then thanks. Can i borrow a book of yours? its not in our library or i think its not. Call me if you have time.
Leopardflower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me