-
-
-

piaffes wrote:Username: piaffes in the snow
Horse's Name: Her Way To Steal Yo Man "Molly"
Horse's Gender: Mare
Horse's Type: Light
Coat Color: Blood Bay
Ref: None, sorry. I am basing this off of my real horse, and all pictures of her have my face in them :c .
Coat Markings: Spade shaped star and a sock on her right hind foot.
Ref: Again, none.
Other: Could her height be 16.0hh? c:
Artist: Whoever is not busy. c:
Last edited by lichenfeather on Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ʀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdeviantart | she/they

lichenfeather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Radohha Stable | #071

Postby landofmakebelieve » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:09 pm

She actually looks exactly like my beb ;u;
If it ian't too much of a trouble, could I change her name from 'Her Way To Steal Yo Man' to 'Hell's Belle'? But Molly stays of course <3
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

herro der mes amis, i am believe. proud canadian, ottb loving, colt breaking, nfr dreaming. pictured on the left is my racetrack reject, landofmakebelieve, aka molly, moo, shmoo, whatever name comes to mind x] molly is a 10 year old canadian bred thoroughbred mare, and standing at about 16.2hh, we look a little wonky when we chase cans, but la dee da that's alright. molly and i tried several disciplines. i tried desperately to get her to catch on to dressage, but unfortunately, she still has the race bred mind and is all go. however, together we found a discipline which we could both enjoy; western gaming. this summer we started travelling to barrel races locally. our current record on a standard size pattern is 17.314 and we are improving with every run. and to all the low budget barrel racers out there such as myself, a word of advise; chin up darling. you may not have a million dollar mount under your butt, but you and your crossbred, rejected, hard headed, rescue baby can do it. you know why? cause those girls sitting in their custom circle y's, upon shiny, top of the line mounts are full of themselves. they think there's no way they can lose. they get cocky. stay humble, believe in yourself, in your horse, and most importantly ride your little heart out.
landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lichenfeather » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:24 pm

I'm glad she looks okay -- I wasn't sure what kind of blood bay she was. I also changed her name. c:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ʀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdeviantart | she/they

lichenfeather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:28 pm

Thanks c:
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

herro der mes amis, i am believe. proud canadian, ottb loving, colt breaking, nfr dreaming. pictured on the left is my racetrack reject, landofmakebelieve, aka molly, moo, shmoo, whatever name comes to mind x] molly is a 10 year old canadian bred thoroughbred mare, and standing at about 16.2hh, we look a little wonky when we chase cans, but la dee da that's alright. molly and i tried several disciplines. i tried desperately to get her to catch on to dressage, but unfortunately, she still has the race bred mind and is all go. however, together we found a discipline which we could both enjoy; western gaming. this summer we started travelling to barrel races locally. our current record on a standard size pattern is 17.314 and we are improving with every run. and to all the low budget barrel racers out there such as myself, a word of advise; chin up darling. you may not have a million dollar mount under your butt, but you and your crossbred, rejected, hard headed, rescue baby can do it. you know why? cause those girls sitting in their custom circle y's, upon shiny, top of the line mounts are full of themselves. they think there's no way they can lose. they get cocky. stay humble, believe in yourself, in your horse, and most importantly ride your little heart out.
landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me