Based on Click to view
Artist garnet. [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Java Readopt!

Postby garnet. » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:00 am

After a long time of deliberation, me and Trollish have agreed that it is time the ownership of Java passed onto someone else, who will be able to roleplay him with his family, and allow him to make friends.
    He does have a mate, Pudding, and he has five kids of various ages.

This contest will end on August 7th because I go on holiday on the 8th, and I want to have time to get this competition judged before I go away.

There are several rules and guidelines.
    -Please do not change the name; He and his mate have been mates for over a year now, and so I don't think it would be fair to go and change his name after all of that. Although, you may add middle names.
    -We have to be able to visualize him as compatible with Pudding. There aren't any specifics on this, but their relationship is very important to me and to Troll, so he has to stay within the boundaries of a caring, loving man. The rest is up to you.
    -You must be an active, semi literate roleplayer. This is the most important quality. This is purely for the purposes of the family. Both Troll and I will roleplay semi literate and we feel like seeing this in the new owner is something that is very important to us.
    -An in depth personality is an absolute must.
    -Please stick to the form and don't add more than one extra. I was originally going to say none, but I feel like it is important for everyone to have creative freedom. This will be judged on quality over quantity. It can be writing, with no word limit, or extra art with up to five pieces.
    -Art can be ordered or done by yourself, we don't mind, but please can all art that is suitable and appropriate go to the winner, and the family.

The Form;
    Code: Select all
    [u]Writing[/u]
    Username;
    Name; Java
    Gender; Male (must stay male)
    Personality;
    Roleplay Examples; (Please complete a starting post for all three scenarios)
    -A normal morning with Pudding
    -Taking Pudding on a surprise date night
    -Going with Pudding to see Erik's 'house' for the first time. (it's actually an old abandoned mansion)

[u]Art[/u]
    (one piece for each)
    Going on an afternoon walk with Pudding;

Sleepy cuddles;

An ideal night in with Pudding;

Art piece with one of the children;

Art piece with another of the children;

One Extra; (art or writing, see rules)

Family Personalities;
    Pudding wrote:Pudding is a relaxed and levelheaded guy to his very essence. Ever since marrying Java and settling down he's been the fatherly figure, running around and fixing things that may be broken and looking out for everyone. He's incredibly defensive of his kids and has an optimistic outlook towards their futures, believing they can do whatever they want to in life. He's a bit lazy at times and can commonly be seen watching late night soaps once everyone's in bed.

Erik wrote:Erik is not a particularly agreeable bean. When he was small he got into a lot of fights and came out with multiple scars. He doesn't particularly spend much, if any time with most of his family and prefers to be solitary, locked in a room, or a shed, or just by himself in general. He is very reclusive and hates to open up to other beans. He likes to think he is independent and can survive by himself, and to be honest he probably could. He is a very intelligent bean, who understands the way the world works. He doesn't use his intelligence for anything other than simple but convincing magic tricks. He is inspired a lot my the magician Dynamo. He is also a lover of music and can play piano and violin particularly well, but can also play several other instruments.

Wicket wrote:Wicket is a pretty co-dependent bean, relying on the presence and support of his friends and family to get through life. He's endlessly adventurous, but limits his excursions based on the willingness of a friend to tag along. Overly polite, respectful, and friendly, he's not one to be seen starting or even participating in arguments. Obsessed with safes, Wicket can be quite secretive without really meaning to be. He loves the idea of having something locked away, and being the only one with access to it, the obsession fuels a side interest in keys. So Wicket's a bit of a pushover, and a tad clingy, but an overall fun kid to be around.

Taj wrote:wip please check back later

Cleo wrote:wip please check back later

Jeffrey wrote:wip please check back later
Last edited by garnet. on Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image Image
ImageImage
garnet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Java Readopt!

Postby dr pepper. » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:10 am

Username;
bambi boo

Name;
Java

Gender;
Male

Personality;
| Generous | Friendly | Clumsy | Laid-back | Considerate |
You may have already guessed it, but Java is one of the kindest beans you have ever met. He is very friendly and sweet, especially to the beans he has first met. He prefers to make a good impression when he is meeting others. He is a very generous bean, and he loves giving a lot more than receiving. All year long he gives to charity, wether it's clothes, food, or money, he loves the smiles he gets when he donates. Java is also very considerate and empathetic. He has always had this empathy for others. If you're sad, Java will also feel sad. He is also very considerate, and takes time on things that he feels that are important. He also takes the time to listen to other beans as they talk about other things, and it is one of his favorite things to do. Java is very laid-back and easygoing. He prefers to be lazy than to get getting up and working. Since Pudding seems to do all the housework, Java takes that opportunity to just sit back and relax. When Java is up and moving, he can be quite a clumsy big fellow. He trips and falls all the time, though somehow he hasn't broken a single bone! He bumps into things, and even when he is trying to keep a secret, it slips out unintentionally. Java is also a very loving and caring father. His favorite past time is enjoying days with his kids, Pudding, or with all of them together! Java is a very fatherly figure, and always tries to set an example for his kids. He loves everyone to bits, and he plans to keep it that way for the rest of his life.

Roleplay Examples;
-A normal morning with Pudding
Java Yawned and stretched as he walked into the kitchen. He scratched his head lightly, groaning with tiredness. He walked into the kitchen to see his loving mate, Pudding, sitting there reading a newspaper. Grinning, Java walked over to Pudding and stood behind him. He put his claws over Pudding's eyes and chuckled.

"Guess who?" Java said in his gravely, tired morning voice. He sighed, remembering all the times he used to do this with Pudding when they were young beans. He would always come up behind him, and in silly voices, say "guess who?". Java kissed the back of Pudding's head, as he waited for an answer.

-Taking Pudding on a surprise date night
"He has no idea..." Java whispered to himself as he dressed himself up in the bathroom mirror. He tightened his tie as tight as he could, and gagged as he made it hug his neck. "Perfect." He said. He felt warm inside at the thought of taking Pudding on a surprise date night for his birthday. He had not done it in a long while, so he was more excited than he ever was.

He grabbed a small note pad on the side of the bathroom sink and checked over it. He had made a reservation at a very fancy and proper, expensive restaurant. Java smiled and hid the note pad behind a small plant in the bathroom. He walked out of the bathroom and thought about how this night would go.

Java was distracted, and he tripped over a stair on the top of the staircase, and almost fell down the stairs. He caught himself on the railing, and sighed with relief. He hurried down the stairs and saw Pudding waiting for him by the front door. Java nodded in triumph. He told Pudding they were going to go to a fancy store. "Are you ready to go?" He asked Pudding, trying to hide his grinning.

-Going with Pudding to see Erik's 'house' for the first time.
Java slowly got out of the car as he saw where his eldest son, Erik lived. The mansion looked dark and scary, and Java couldn't hold in his shivering. He remembered Erik telling him about where he lived, and that it was a old abandoned mansion, and how he didn't have to pay for anything on the property. He also told him that it was a bit scary, but Java didn't know it was anything like this.

He turned to look at Pudding. He bit the bottom of his lip, as he trusted Pudding to be the one to do all the talking. Java loved Erik just as much as his other kids, but Erik seemed different than the others somehow, which greatly troubled Java. He turned over to look at Erik, who was waiting for his parents by the front doors to the mansion. Java gulped.

Last edited by dr pepper. on Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:54 am, edited 17 times in total.
dr pepper.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiredlett » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:18 am

Mark, very interested in this comp, i'm sorry you lost connection Garn.
I will be helping someone...
Last edited by tiredlett on Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
please credit art and designs to my toyhou.se: tiredlett
tiredlett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offended Cockatiel » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:11 pm

Possible reserve?
e v e
Offended Cockatiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xanga » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:47 pm

Oh my goodness yes, a contest almost based entirely on writing. Now is my time to shine, this guy is amazing.
Xanga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby outoforder001 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:36 pm

good luck to whoever enters! i'd enter but I can't role-play very well ^u^ i might do some art for someone who enters? (just PM me please)
outoforder001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:15 pm

laughs quietly I am the owner of Pudding!!
if anyone needs any help with roleplay examples or anything of the sort just hit me up yo B )
I'm always game for assisting where my bean children are involved so don't hesitate to pm me!!

Pudding's up to date ref is here by the way. cx
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist