Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

Sandstorm <3 by rosawatts

Artist rosawatts [gallery]
Time spent 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sandstorm <3

Postby rosawatts » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:10 am

You may or may not know that I am a hardcore Warriors fan. So one day I was bored and decided to find a pet that matches my profile ID. I discovered a user by the name of Autumnbreeze had my ID pet. Of course with my luck she quit in 2012. This cat was Sandstorm from Warriors so of course I started freaking out. I NEEDED to get this cat. So to this day, I am still spamming her with trade requests hoping that one day she would return. Sadly that will probably never get her D:

Pet here: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=712596
Image Image Image Image Image
Cat - She/They
Warcraft - Ace Attorney - Final Fantasy - Doctor Who - Warriors
rosawatts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sandstorm <3

Postby CloverCatTwelve » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:21 am

lol you are my new best CS friend! I have a spare 2010 uncommon Malk that I can give you so you can get Sandstorm... Also, I can find you a person with a Sandstorm!
Hi hi! Name's Clover, she/they pronouns. I love trading
and am currently trying to collect every pet on the site,
so feel free to send me random trades! Pretty much
everything you need to know about trades with me
is covered in that one statement, but linked below
is my trade thread that goes a bit more in depth :3
My baby, Koan
CloverCatTwelve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sandstorm <3

Postby Bionictaytay » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:40 pm

catleff wrote:You may or may not know that I am a hardcore Warriors fan. So one day I was bored and decided to find a pet that matches my profile ID. I discovered a user by the name of Autumnbreeze had my ID pet. Of course with my luck she quit in 2012. This cat was Sandstorm from Warriors so of course I started freaking out. I NEEDED to get this cat. So to this day, I am still spamming her with trade requests hoping that one day she would return. Sadly that will probably never get her D:

Pet here: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=712596

Ill be willing to find someone active to trade for sandstorm then ill trade/give you sandstorm. Ive already started searching.
Bionictaytay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me