Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

What I Love the Most About CS by Tornassuk

Artist Tornassuk [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

What I Love the Most About CS

Postby Tornassuk » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:17 pm

HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY!!!

Haha, it's been forever since I've drawn on CS; and I know, I suck at a mouse. But at least I tried. :)

I think what I love most about CS, is the pets! There are so many, with their own looks and feel. You can dress them up, create a personality and a back story with them. They can inspire you, to use as a character in a roleplay or story, or be your fusona! So, the pets are what I love most. (Of course, I appreciate and thank the artists whom make these pets real so that we can enjoy them. :))

Ref for the bunny- Image I drew him since he was my first, and one of my favorite, pet ever.
She/Her
Bi | Gray-Ace

Always down to reconnect with people from the past, no matter how long it has been or why it stopped. If you knew me from long ago, feel free to reach out <3

♩ ♪ and i despise my jealous eyes and how hard they fell for you ♫ ♬
Tornassuk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What I Love the Most About CS

Postby sweet n sorrow » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:17 pm

Awesome!
sweet n sorrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What I Love the Most About CS

Postby Tornassuk » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:47 am

She/Her
Bi | Gray-Ace

Always down to reconnect with people from the past, no matter how long it has been or why it stopped. If you knew me from long ago, feel free to reach out <3

♩ ♪ and i despise my jealous eyes and how hard they fell for you ♫ ♬
Tornassuk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me