star wolf 16 by sweet tooth

Based on Click to view
Artist sweet tooth [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

star wolf 16

Postby sweet tooth » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:01 am

Star Wolves are celestial wolves who live in the stars. They are light and graceful and really do not like violence. Star Wolves hardly leave the stars but when they do they make a fine grand entrance. Star wolves are not the size of your average wolf, they range from an area of 5-10' and 3-6" with silky soft fur that shimmers with moon dust and glistens with star shine.

Impress me! You can add to the form and make it fancy!
Code: Select all
User:
Name:
Other:
sweet tooth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: star wolf 16

Postby modern » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:19 am

Cool! Res!

User:
Name:
Other:
modern
i do commissions- link here
commission status- closed
mystic veil adopts
modern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweet tooth » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:18 am

bump
sweet tooth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweet tooth » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:52 am

bump
sweet tooth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nymx » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:26 am

User:
Vanity.

Name:
Rin

Dislikes:

Other:
nymx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheBunny105 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:55 am

Username: Darklexi
Name:
Logan
Personality:
Logan is a Star Wolf who prefers to live on Earth to study the creatures of the land. (Though It was said that he befriended with a land dweller and chose to stay with her.) He is normally the peace maker when ever a argument occurred. His kind, caring and wise nature makes him a good protector. Yet there are times when his kind nature turns cold when asked about joining war and violence. He normally holds himself high and proud when he's in the public's eye, but when his not he's more care free and playful. Logan also tends to be a little (more like really) flirtatious around lovely females.
Likes: Harps, girls, playing with young pups, studying new things, books (though he never tells anyone he's a big book worm), water, and any kind of adventure.
Dislikes: violence, wars, cocky people, getting no sleep, boredom, and being called a "Ram-mutt" (he really hates being called that)
Other:
Theme song: A Day To Remember - If it means a lot to you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21YJcWdiNfI

"Who cares if he's different. It doesn't matter about what you are but who you are is what really counts. "- Logan defending someone.
TheBunny105

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweet tooth » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:12 am

Darklexi wrote:
Name:
Logan
Personality:
Logan is a Star Wolf who prefers to live on Earth to study the creatures of the land. (Though It was said that he befriended with a land dweller and chose to stay with her.) He is normally the peace maker when ever a argument occurred. His kind, caring and wise nature makes him a good protector. Yet there are times when his kind nature turns cold when asked about joining war and violence. He normally holds himself high and proud when he's in the public's eye, but when his not he's more care free and playful. Logan also tends to be a little (more like really) flirtatious around lovely females.
Likes: Harps, girls, playing with young pups, studying new things, books (though he never tells anyone he's a big book worm), water, and any kind of adventure.
Dislikes: violence, wars, cocky people, getting no sleep, boredom, and being called a "Ram-mutt" (he really hates being called that)
Other:
Theme song: A Day To Remember - If it means a lot to you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21YJcWdiNfI

"Who cares if he's different. It doesn't matter about what you are but who you are is what really counts. "- Logan defending someone.

You won him
sweet tooth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheBunny105 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:56 am

moo_moo_milk_time wrote:
Darklexi wrote:
Name:
Logan
Personality:
Other:

You won him

Oh wow thank you =D <3
TheBunny105

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me