Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

look who finally has a proper ref //shotdead by corrosive_limes

Based on Click to view
Artist corrosive_limes [gallery]
Time spent 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

look who finally has a proper ref //shotdead

Postby corrosive_limes » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:05 pm

his wolf and human versions are not to scale here.

pretty major wip -

Name - Fritz Smith
Name meaning - None [that I know of]
Why this name - It is the name of the character he is based off of.
Gender - Male
Preferred pronouns - He/his
Age - 70, appears to be around 23
Species - Human/canine
Breed - Wolf in general
Height - 4'5 [human] 2'1 [wolf]
Robotic, cyborg, or organic - Technically cyborg
'Good' or 'evil' - He himself is good, though the spirit that occasionally possesses him is not.
Place of origin - U.S.A.
Native language - English
Where s/he lives - Up until recently, he roamed around North America in general. Now he lives with Emma.
Date of birth - March 3rd, 1945
Date of death - Depending on the alternate universe, August 13th, 2026
Zodiac - Pisces [February 19th - March 20th]
Basic personality - Extremely overprotective, honest, kind, somewhat shy, respectful/polite, overall the nicest guy you'll ever meet and probably the biggest dork too. He often ends up feeling pretty lonely, though once you gain his trust, he's loyal to the end. Though he can be easily frightened by some things and hates hurting anyone, if you think he's going down without a fight, think again.
More in depth personality - Fritz is not necessarily shy, not usually at any rate, though he will never be the one to start the conversation if he doesn't know you. However if you do start the conversation, he will talk to you and does his best to be polite most of the time. He does not like being the center of attention, and honestly gets embarrassed quite easily. He is loyal to the death once you have proved he can trust you, and is extremely sensitive to how someone is feeling. He will do anything he can to help you if you are upset or just not having a good day. He is highly protective and defensive, and will react to anything he perceives as a threat to his friends or family. He has never broken any promise, and is in all honesty a really awful liar. I mean he couldn't tell a believable lie to save his life. He is honest and modest, though he does tend to overreact at times. Fritz can be quite easily frightened at times, though he doesn't run away from what scares him. Most of the time at any rate. It is extremely difficult to anger him, though if you somehow do manage to make him that mad, you should probably steer clear of him for half an hour or so while he calms down. He can't bear the thought of hurting another person, though if you threaten those he loves you'd be in for a surprise. He doesn't usually see injury to himself as a big deal, and will often help others before he gets help for himself.
Quirks -
Habits -
Hobbies -
    Enjoys playing percussion
    Pretty good athlete
Likes -
    Music
    [WIP]
Dislikes -
    Ghosts
    Animatronics
    Being left alone
    Being unable to help
    The color purple
Favorite band[s] - Skillet and Linkin Park
Favorite song- Carnivore by Starset
Favorite game -
Favorite activity -
Favorite place to be - Outside in general, though specifically forests
Favorite food -
Favorite animal - Canines in general, though specifically the gray wolf
Favorite color - Dark blue like the night sky
Favorite movie -
Favorite card game -
Favorite thing -
Orientation - Demi-heterosexual [straight]
Romanticism - Hetero-romantic
Occupation - He really has no current job, mainly because everyone wants to arrest him, but he has worked at several different Freddy Fazbear's locations.
Favorite quote - "To kill innocent people, it costs more than your life. It costs everything you are."
Commonly says - "I can't promise it'll be alright, but I can promise that I will always be there for you if you need me."
Role model -
Phobias and fears* -
    Wheatley
    Sarah
    Withered Chica
    Being unable to help friends or family
    Mechanophobia [Fear of machines or machinery (specifically animatronics/robots in Fritz's case)] [Not nearly as bad]
    *Aichmophobia [Fear of pointed objects (specifically knives in Fritz's case)]
    Phasmophobia/Pneumatiphobia/Spectrophobia [Fear of ghosts/spirits/specters]
    Merinthophobia [Fear of being bound or tied up]
    Autophobia/Eremophobia/Isolophobia/Monophobia[Fear of abandonment/loneliness/solitude, being alone]
    Agateophobia/Dementophobia/Lyssophobia/Maniaphobia [Fear of insanity/becoming insane]
    *Claustrophobic/Cleithrophobia/Clithrophobia [Fear of confined spaces/being locked in an enclosed place/being enclosed]
    *Arsonphobia/Pyrophobic [Fear of fire]
    *Porphyrophobia [Fear of the color purple]
    *Somniphobia [Fear of sleep]
    *Taphephobia [Fear of being buried alive]
    *Haemaphobia [Fear of blood]
    *Ophthalmophobia [Fear of being stared at]
    *Topophobia [Fear of certain places (specifically any place related to Fazbear Entertainment/Freddy Fazbear's Pizza/Fazbear's Fright etc. in Fritz's case)]
Disabilities -
Disorders -
    PTSD [Post Traumatic Stress Disorder]*
      -Nirvana's suicide
      -Being possessed by Nero
      -Being forced to kill
      -Spending 7 nights at the second Freddy's establishment [second game. canonically for the games, it was only 1 night (potentially 2 if you count Night 8) but I can do what I want //shot]
      -Spending 7 nights at the third Freddy's establishment [first game. does not take the place of Mike; different weeks]
      -Chased and haunted by ghosts
      -Nearly killed by Caroline [this happens quite a lot actually so don't be so surprised]
      -*Spending 6 nights at Fazbear's Fright [third game]
      -*Nearly crushed by Springtrap
      -*Barely escaped from the fire in Fazbear's Fright
Scars -
    Dark scars / burn marks on wrists due to being attacked by Withered Chica once [the wires at the end of her arms got wrapped around his wrists ; only reason he got out alive is because Murionette came around the corner of the hall too fast and smashed into Withered Chica. The scars are only visible in human form.]
    A scar across his back from getting stabbed in the back by Wheatley
    Left forepaw/hand had to be replaced with a robotic one after Wheatley cut it off.
Strengths -
    Good athlete
Flaws -
Ailments - If this can really be counted as an ailment, he is haunted by and can be possessed by the ghost of Nero Abernathy.
Mutations - None
Powers -
    Shapeshifting : He can switch between a wolf and a human form at will.
    He has the ability to vaguely sense the way someone is feeling, and sometimes vaguely why they feels that way. This is far more noticeable with family and close friends. In some universes where he is blind, he can sense emotions easily and can usually tell why they feel that way [pretty much the sense is just extremely enhanced]
    Due to being able to shapeshift into a wolf, his senses of sight, hearing, and smell are very good even in human form. In addition to that, his hearing is naturally very good, so he hears well above average even for a shapeshifter. This is also especially noticeable in the alternate universes where he is blind.
Special abilities -
Talents -
    Being a massive dork and somehow causing someone who is more or less god to fall in love with him
Items -
    Bandages around wrists [only there in human form]
Item uses -
    Bandages ; to cover the scars inflicted by Withered Chica
Weapons - A crowbar
History [this is more of a timeline/"highlights reel" really] -
    Born in 1945 [technically during World War 2]
    William died, Nirvana committed suicide, and he left home after realizing he was haunted by Nero in 1958 [when he was 13/in 7th grade]
    HUGE WIP
Mother - Rebecca Schmidt [deceased]
Father - William Schmidt [deceased]
Siblings - Other relatives/extended family - Crush - Emma Gates
Friends - Themesong - My Demons by Starset
Created or adopted - Created
Character creator - Me [corrosive_limes]
Character inspiration - The Night 7 guard from Five Nights At Freddy's 2, Fritz Smith, the Purple Man from Five Nights At Freddy's 2 and 3, Phone Guy from Five Nights At Freddy's 1, 2, and 3, and Golden Freddy from Five Nights At Freddy's 1 and 2.
Current roleplays - Currently in ten, though only two are onsite. Links will come later.
Art - A whole bunch. Links will come later.

*Anything with an asterisk before them is only really there/affecting him in certain alternate universes
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me