Koios - The Boy Genius by henley

Based on Click to view
Artist henley [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Koios - The Boy Genius

Postby henley » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:38 pm

I've taken a long time to do this, I know. But I wanted to wait until I got my new computer.

BUT HERE HE IS. My pride and joy, Koios Amaya Woodward. It's been over a month, and I'm still so stoked to own him. He is such a killer character and the level of development he has rivals my fursona!

Personality wrote:Like any complex organisim, Koios will change and develop mentally along with his physical maturation. But, there are a few traits that simply refuse to dissipate from his persona. The most noteable of these being the feature that will serve to become his talent in his late teenage years. He has known and will continue to believe this aspect to be his future talent, but will follow foxerfly custom and fully lay claim to it at the respectable time. What might this be? Intellectual capabilities that far surpass any other of his species. Defined by a photographic memory, an incredible sense of deduction, and being a terrifically speedy learner. Noticed by Minx at such a tender age as 3, his potential has been continually sculpted and pushed foreward in order to attempt to find it's limit... a task that has yet to be completed. Every day in school, Koios strives to learn more. Soaking in every bit of information that he can. He could spend hours locked up in his room doing nothing more than breathing and reading, and gladly would if Minx did not insist upon fostering it's growth among the outside world. Since it was molded at such a young age, Koios will have no moral or social issues with his talent inside himself, though how the outside world reacts to him remains to be seen.

Another of this young kit's unchanging qualities will be that of openess. This characteristic, though similar, does not align itself within Koios' personality as totally openhearted nor totally brutally honest. Koios' definition of openess is a lack of guard against the world, and a blatant willingness to admit what is asked for. Though it might possibly get him into trouble, Koios will be pleased when his inability to care much for the opinions of others protects him from emotion, and giddily shell out whatever information he can possibly bestow upon them at any given moment.

But not all of his traits are positive, Koios is still a mortal creature; with faults all to similar to that of many others. The most dominant and destructive of these faults would be his frequent and plain disrespect for those older, or more powerful than himself. Riding alongside the ego he holds high for his esteemed intellect exists a superiority complex that more often than not causes Koios to place himself before others. Perhaps because it began to be fostered so early, Koios is cognizant of how important and valuable his talent truly is. Thus, in situations dealing with those who see fit to need of him or sieze power over him, Koios will commonly lash out and reiterate and redefine the existence of his intelligence and lay claim to whoever once gave cause to upset him. A common issue in school, Minx will soon give only the roll of her eyes whenever Koios is sentenced to detention or when called in for a parent meeting. With his rapid cognitive development, there is no stopping this trait as it has already deep rooted with his personality and system of beliefs.

History wrote:Upon arriving into Minx's care, it has been well known that Koios decended into her care out of a place of high birth, though many do not and will not ever know the reasoning behind such a secluded and sudden abandonment of such a well-bred kit. Though you might be expecting a story of heart break and loss, as is more common and bears feelings of love despite the untimely end; Koios' history is not as such.

Born, as is known, to a long standing Spanish aristocratic family; Koios was left out of their most recent familial heirs for a most contemptuous and heartbreakingly superstious reason. Being? He is a nearly exact physical copy of the foxerfly Pandora was once betrothed. For the obvious reason of having left her for another, you know why Pandora so hated Koios' ancestor. But his other, much more sinister deeds ran down through Koios' family in stories of murder, fraud, and doing anything to get to the top. Despite the facts that said ancestor was the sole reason why Koios' biological Amaya family has such a long standing high status, the current generation despises having bloodied their name. So when Koios' was born, with a cold grey pelt and blue aura seeping from his eyes, the family outcast him almost immediently. His parents advocated for his acceptance into the family, but the resemblance between Koios and his murderous ancestor was uncanny and many of his biological family believed him to be a messenger of revenge from the long deceased man.
haitus until September 20th

not well, so sorry.
henley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me