Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Vulpen Adoption Center by -Spirit-

Artist -Spirit- [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Vulpen Adoption Center

Postby -Spirit- » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:12 am

Index
Overview
How to Adopt One
Breeding
Contests
Possible FAQs
Updates/Notifications

What is a Vulpen?
Vulpen are small, super cute creatures that are a cross between a fox and a cat. They get their big ears from the fennec fox, and their fluffiness from the cat. Their eyes are normally closed, but they can still find their way around. Very few have actually seen what their eyes look like. What lucky people! They are quite small too, only growing up to 2’3” by the time they are adults. They don’t make many noises, they are quiet creatures.

Personality, Traits, & Abilities
Like the fennec fox, they can be independent, but they love to cuddle. Though if you take an adventure, don’t expect them to lead the way, they rather stay by your side! They are also agile and flexible, just like a feline. Vulpen are also known to be sweet and shy, though you may find a few with varying personalities! But if you want one, you will have look hard, because they aren’t always around~

Rarities
Like many animals, there are the common types or breeds that people see often, and then there are the ones that are hard to come by, whether it is for their gender, personality, or fur design/color. (ie. male calico cat, female orange cat, Norwegian Lundehund, Azawakh, a female Pokémon starter) Some also come with their own props!

Common
    • simple
    • no props
    • no adoption limit
    • comes with “Welcome!”

Uncommon
    • not simple, but not elaborate, somewhere in between
    • one or two small props (ie. Goggles, scarf, wings)
    • comes with “Welcome!”

Limited
    • eyes may be slightly open
    • may have several props
    • elaborate design
    • limited adoption limit
    • Comes with, “Welcome!” “Rules” and up to two other lines of adopter’s choice
    • may have changes to line art

Exclusive
    • eyes may be slightly open
    • awesome design
    • several props
    • may have big changes to line art (ie. Vulpen Skeleton, Vulpen made from flowers, etc.)
    • may have surroundings (ie. Fairies, glowing)
    • extremely limited in adoptions
    • may be a custom (not yet available)
    • may be a collab
    • Comes with, “Welcome!” “Rules” and up to four other lines

Rules

You may...
    • Use your Vulpen
      -in roleplays
      -anywhere on this site
      -off site
    • Adopt as many Vulpen as you want
    • Make suggestions

You may not
    • Edit them
    • Take credit
    • Steal someone else's (for Limited Vulpen, obviously)
      (I will know because the pictures of the Vulpen will have links to this thread in them, and I know who I Pm'd them to.)
    • Redistribute
    • Sell for profit (this included trading for CS pets!)

Current Artists

-Spirit-
Last edited by -Spirit- on Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:17 am, edited 29 times in total.
-Spirit-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

How to Adopt One

Postby -Spirit- » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:36 am

When you would like to adopt a Vulpen, is it pretty simple. Also, multiple people can adopt the same Vulpen, like how people can have the same pet here on Chicken Smoothie!

Common/Uncommon Adoptions
    This is the easiest. Just fill out the form, which will ask for your username, which Vulpen you would like to adopt, and name it.

Limited Adoptions

The forms for Limited Adoptions will be the same for the commons/uncommons, but only a select number of people will receive the Vulpen.

Exclusive Adoptions
    coming soon

When you adopt your Vulpen, please use the code presented under it when you want to use it. The code will have the link to this thread in it so when clicked on, people will see this thread. When you adopt a Limited Vulpen, I will PM the codes, along with the codes to the Vulpen with the custom lines (ie. "Welcome!", "Rules", etc.)
Last edited by -Spirit- on Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:33 am, edited 8 times in total.
-Spirit-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeding

Postby -Spirit- » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:10 pm

Breeding

Yes, Vulpen can breed. When they are bred together, they can produce a litter size as small as 2 and as big as 7. The fur patterns of the parents will show up in several ways on the pups.
  • The patterns can over lap, in which the patterns from the parents will be the same, just together
  • The pattern can be random, in which both themes from the parents
  • Some pattern themes, when combined, can create a new theme

So you want to breed Vulpen together?
    Breeding is simple. Just select two Vulpen (you do not have to own them, but it is preferred if you do (to make it more fun) fill out this form and post it here on this thread:
Code: Select all
[center][b]Please breed these two together![/b]
[b]Mother:[/b]
[b]Father:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b] [/center](optional. You can writhe anything, such as why you want these two to breed.)

• If you do own both parents, you will automatically receive one of the babies that just might be limited!
Last edited by -Spirit- on Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:23 am, edited 5 times in total.
-Spirit-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Contests

Postby -Spirit- » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:38 am

None, yet.
-Spirit-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Possible FAQs

Postby -Spirit- » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:40 am

Possible Questions You May Have

So how do I adopt a Vulpen?
    Adopting your very own Vulpen isn’t hard at all. Just fill out the form on the page of the one you want, and viola! You have your Vulpen.

Do I have to fill out a form?
    Yes, please do. I have many reasons for the forms, one main reason is so I can see which designs or themes are more popular and are adopted more, and I will eventually release more of said theme.

What will happen if I don't fill out a form?
    Please don't be so difficult as to refusing to fill out a form. Really, it isn't a lot to fill out, and in the end it's a better gain for you than me. The only thing that would do is irritate me.

Can you do customs?
    For now, I will not do random customs. This is only because I have had too many problems with them before, due to several communication problems and misunderstandings.
    The only time I will do customs is for future contests. This will change in the future.

I want to be an artist!
    Not entirely sure if I want to "hire" artist mainly because I have a habit of gifting people a lot, and I gifted away majority of the rares/very rares I had. The ones I do have are part of my Awareness Project, which I refuse to give away because of their meaning. If you want to be an artist and expect a pay, I won't be able to pay you much. If you still want to be an artist, PM me.
      • If you are an artist, I will allow you to pick a litter theme, and you will be asked to design anywhere from one Vulpen to the whole litter. When it is posted, there will be a note stating who designed the Vulpen/litter, so you will get the recognition.
Last edited by -Spirit- on Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:53 am, edited 8 times in total.
-Spirit-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Updates/Announcements

Postby -Spirit- » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:47 am

Any updates or notifications will be listed here along with the date I posted them.

• 4/21/2015 I will open the adoption center once I have a decent amount of Vulpen pre-designed, so that way I won't be late when putting up new ones.
  • 8/12/2015 Took a really long hiatus, finishing up the thread, first litter is ready~
  • 8/12/2015 Open for business!
-Spirit-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vulpen Adoption Center

Postby -Spirit- » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:34 am

Finally open!