Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

Edible.... iPods.? by Getchoo

Artist Getchoo [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Edible.... iPods.?

Postby Getchoo » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:09 pm

Yes, what you'd (more than likely not have wanted for a while is finally here (so the people at the grocery store think anyway) You can get you iPod in fruit or vegetable form, and your 6 main flavors are Cherry, Lime, Blueberry, Pineapple, Orange and Pomegranet, and for vegetables your 6 main flavors are Cabbage, Celery, Brocoli, Asparagus, Cucumber and Green beans.Of course, you can buy more at the grocery store, and soon the Apple® company will be making edible iPhones, mainly because it's a tad bit too early to start making the iPod and iPhone Breakfast edition®. Order before April fool's and get your cherry and/or brocoli charging cords and ear phones. now you can't say "that idea is so cheesy!" quite yet because Apple® doesn't expect to start making dairy phones until 2016, so hold on to your cows for now! What's best about this is that they are simulated flavor and never expire! the parts and even the battery are 100% edible, but apple® can't assure you that your stomach acid will COMPLETELY digest the phone, so you may still hear "Uptown Funk" for a little while, as that's the only song available on the Apple® App store. Shoukd your phone work after you've "done the deed" we wouldn't recommend using it again, for "reasons" Plese, properly dispose of the phone in the toilet, NOT in your local garbage can. You may also find that you have the talent to burp uptown funk and maybe even FART uptown funk, Apple® is NOT responsible for loss of that talent. 200$ (106.50 £) with tax included, and free shipping.

NOTE: the opinions expressed in the song "Uptown Funk" are Mark Ronson and Bruno Mar's and Apple® does not agree with the song in ANY way.That would be hypocritical, considering "Uptown Funk" is the bane of Apple®'s existance. Should you eat an actual iPhone, Apple® suggests you call a poison control center IMMEDIATELY, and you might want to call a dentist, to. copyright, 2015. The Ocelot Incorperate®, and Apple® have nothing in common, considering the Ocelot Inc. is run by me, Diamond0403.
hi, i'm getchoo
i lurk on forum games late at night, listen to weezer unironically, and that's about it tbh
hope you have a great day!
Getchoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me