Based on Click to view
Artist iBrevity [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Corvus #6

Postby iBrevity » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:54 am

A strikingly dark Corvus.
Her white eyes make her blind, but the face markings that leer from her back show some sort of spiteful attitude.

Please use form on front page.

[art by Baylin]

brev [she/her]

kalon moderator
approvals are -- closed
iBrevity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Corvus #6

Postby zoketi. » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:43 am

[b]Name: Taima (means 'thunder')

[b]Gender: Female

[b]Personality: A quiet soul, Taima has few friends. She is not as willing to get to know someone, and keeps to herself most of the time. She is intelligent and capable, and hates when others think she is weak or useless because of her blindness. Taima is very proud too, insults get her very angry. She is also a spiteful Corvus. When angered, she gets defensive and will stand her ground. She can fight, even with her disablity. Never underestimate her.

[b]History: Thunder crashed outside the den. Two Corvus were inside, one pacing rapidly, the other lying on the ground. A groan came from the one on the ground. The pacing male licked his mate, and disappeared out into the storm. Moments later the female moaned and a bundle slid onto the moss beside her. She nipped the casing and tucked the chick close to her. More lighting split the air as the next bundle eased out. It was nipped and pushed beside the other.The Corvus panted, waiting. She growled, then the loudest thunder yet racked the den. At that moment, the last bundle slid out. The female broke the last chick's covering and tucked the small thing with the others. She lay there as the storm growled in the night. "Its ok, you may come in." The female called to her mate. He bounded inside. His eyes widened as he saw his chicks. "What should we name them?" He murmered. "For the eldest, Hinto." The female whispered. "Its perfect for him." Her mate replied. "And his brother?" He nosed the middle chick. "Wait, maybe Moki?" "Ok, its great." The female answered, licking Moki. "Now, for the female." The male looked at his daughter. She was smaller than usual, a runt. "Taima." The female stated, as thunder again boomed. The youngest chick raised her head, revealing shining white eyes. "Blind!" The male yelped.
Taima padded through the ferns, sniffing her path out. She scented the air, fur rising as she smelled smoke. 'Fire!' She thought, panicking. She made her way back to her den, as fast as she could manage. She lived alone now, and she tried to find the lake. Flames roared behind her. Howling in fear, she tried to escape, but was singed on her tail. Luckily, the lake was near and she was able to get in the cool water. She waded in, trembling as the fire destroyed her home.
When it ended, Taima crept from the shallows and lay in what used to be her den, silently cying for all lost.

[b]Other: I will love her forever!
:lol:

Is it ok that I kinda created random Corvus for her parents/siblings? Just to be in the story. Also, am I allowed to draw her? Just wondering. ;)
zoketi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iBrevity » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:45 am

Yes, you're allowed to do art, and yes, you're allowed to create random ones. c:

[art by Baylin]

brev [she/her]

kalon moderator
approvals are -- closed
iBrevity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoketi. » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:54 am

iBrevity wrote:
Yes, you're allowed to do art, and yes, you're allowed to create random ones. c:

So I got her? :)
zoketi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iBrevity » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:55 am

Oh no, sorry, I was just answering your questions. ^^"