Corvus #5 by iBrevity

Based on Click to view
Artist iBrevity [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Corvus #5

Postby iBrevity » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:47 am

A highly tattooed one with an odd mutation; stripes around his/her horn.
All of the dots are ink-inserted tattoos, so please include a reason for why they have it.

Please use the form on the front page.

[art by Baylin]

brev [she/her]

kalon moderator
approvals are -- closed
iBrevity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Corvus #5

Postby Noctyrn » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:51 am

Name: Maggie
History:
My herd and I heard the humans crashing through the undergrowth today, trying to catch us as fighting animals. Hah! I laughed. How can they even think of catching us? Us? Who have lived amongst the forest for centuries and know every path? Those stupid humans stumble through the brush, while we leap gracefully, and very quickly, away. They make me sick, I grumbled.

We gradually came to a halt, as did the noise of the humans. But we perked our ears. We heard a strange sound that we couldn’t place. Was it a cicada? No, too low. Was it some flies? No, no, I saw not a fly around. The sound became louder and louder. It was deafening to our sensitive ears! My corvus friends and I scattered, trying to find shelter from the noise. I saw a shadow zoom across the ground. I looked up, while still running away, and saw a gigantic human machine* zipping towards me and my tribe!

I ran and ran from the giant thing, until the forest was gone. A meadow lay ahead of me. I had no choice but to plunge into the tall grass, out in the open. The machine dropped lower, put on a burst of speed and raced ahead of me. Then, they released a big net, that fell right on top of me! It was very heavy, and I had no idea how to get out. I struggled and bit the rope that was holding me to the ground, but it was no use. I could do nothing but lay there, waiting, hoping, to be released.

I saw the flying machine land, not very far from where I laid. I shut my eyes, petrified of what was ahead.

Opening one eye, I saw a large, muscular human that stomped toward me. He looked at me with hate in his eyes. He took out a sharp object, I think it was called a knife, and cut the net that was tangled around me. Filled with the hope that he would let me go, I struggled to my feet. But he took the flat of his knife, and pushed me to the ground roughly. He took some sticky gray stuff and wrapped it around my mouth, so I couldn't open it, and also used it to tie my paws together, so I couldn't move at all.

Another muscly man came out of the big machine. He and the other guy lifted me up and ran to the flying machine, and put me in.

A few weeks later:

I despise the humans. They are the worst creatures to ever roam the earth. They have beaten me, starved me, even burned me. I can't stand looking at them. I open an eye and see a man, the same one who had captured me, walking over to my tight cage. In his hand, he held a strange sharp device.**
He held my down and plugged the sharp thing into an outlet. It started to buzz. Then, he poked my skin with it. I jumped up in pain! I felt like a fire ant bit me! "Heh, heh, this'll make you look more purty to the crowd."

He did this repeatedly. When he had finished and shut the door to my cage, my skin felt like it was burning! I looked at my feathers. Instead of the dark brown that my fur usually was, there were dots and stripes all over my body. Why had they done this to me?

Wip! I probably wont finish this untill later.

Flying Human Machine: Helicopter
Sharp Device: Tattoo-er
Other:
Last edited by Noctyrn on Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
previously Blue.Leopard and Heracross
Noctyrn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purrsain » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:32 am

Code: Select all
Name:leonario
Personality:adventurous,funny, good most of the time, helpful and smart likes a challenge History:I'll start my story by telling you how I got my tattoos. It all started when me leonario and my freind ava were playing within our home boundries when ava dared me to chase the herd of wild zebra. So I quietly got down into the crowching position, I started towards them and when im almost there I step on a twig and it sends them into panic mode. The next thing I know they are in my home village causing chaos amoung my people. When they finally calm down the whole village is destroyed, luckily nobody is hurt. when i walked into the village the chief aproaches me with a angry look in his eyes I knew I was in trouble now. One of the village laws is if you were to cause damage to the town in any way you would have to get tattooed to make you feel guilty about what you did. the chief also said that depending on the amout of damage that was done would say how many and what tattoos you got. so the chief decieded to give the dots of guilt tattoo and there would be 96 dots on all of my white stripes. the process was extremly painful i was briused all over for a week. after the damage was repaired i had to do work for the village like caring for the villagers chicks, cleaning out the den, replacing the leaves for shelter, hunting for food.Nearly a year after the event there was a celabration in the village, this celabrated the honor to the gods of the forest it would have a feast for the gods and a ceromony.this event would take place every two years on the great tree of life. my people are very religious and we pray for every thing the god gives us. the god is called herokie she is a very powerful goddess.if you would do anything to upset herokie you would be banished from the village and live as an outcast for the rest of your life. i only knew one person who ever got banished his name was jariea he disagreed with herokie wich made her furious.ok ive covered the god my tattoo and now onto my family. my mother is a corvus teacher she has stunning blue eyes and her coat is dark brown with black stripes across her stomach like me my father is black with white stripes like me.my sister has black stripes with brown fur, im the only covus that has both my mother and my fathers pattern and colour.i consider ava my freind a part of the family because im with her 24/7 i grew up with ava the only thing is that she is older than me by a year and two days. you could say that i like her but thats not true because she already has a boyfreind his name is indi hes one of the head warriors he thinks he all that but hes not. i should get going now i have to take care of the chicks. Other: i will love him forever
purrsain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iBrevity » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:37 am

Congratulations dinkleberry, you've won!
Better luck next time, purrsain. x3

[art by Baylin]

brev [she/her]

kalon moderator
approvals are -- closed
iBrevity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purrsain » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:39 am

its alright i just not very good at making up stories
purrsain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noctyrn » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:45 am

Yay!! Thanks iBrevity! I liked your story though, purrsain ;)
previously Blue.Leopard and Heracross
Noctyrn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me