GRSA Netherland dwarf #24 & #25 Buck & Doe by Daisywolf14

Based on Click to view
Artist Daisywolf14 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

GRSA Netherland dwarf #24 & #25 Buck & Doe

Postby Daisywolf14 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:04 pm

Happy late valentines day GRSA! Here is a recipe for BEW and vennia! Vennias are unshowable as of now but BEW's are not, Only breed your BEW to vennia or BEW don't ever breed him to a non-vennia unless you with end up with a litter only of vennia.

Code: Select all
Username:
    Show Name:
    Call Name:
    Showroom Variety: unshowable
    Registration Variety: Chocolate vennia
    Personality:
    Genotype: aa bb Ccchl Dd Ee enen Vv
    Other:
    GSRA#: 24

Username:
    Show Name:
    Call Name:
    Showroom Variety: Self
    Registration Variety: BEW (blue eyed white)
    Personality:
    Genotype: aa bb Cc dd Ee Enen vv (broken lilac underneath)
    Other:
    GSRA#: 25

Their love story:

"I love rabbits, cavies, goats, horses, steer, swine, poultry, dogs and cats"

Daisywolf14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GRSA Netherland dwarf #24 & #25 Buck & Doe

Postby Fuscontidox » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:26 am

Username: Fuscontidox
Show Name: Golden Star's Sunlight Burning at Midnight
Call Name: Beautiful
Showroom Variety: unshowable
Registration Variety: Chocolate vennia
Personality: Beautiful is such a sweet little thing, she's calm and always so loving towards everyone, a good listener and so gorgeous, it was too bad she was unshowable, however she has always been a delight to have around, the true light of the rabbitry
Genotype: aa bb Ccchl Dd Ee enen Vv
Other: omg!!! Are you serious?! I LOVE Vennias!
GSRA#: 24

Username: Fuscontidox
Show Name: Golden Star's Better Run for Your Life
Call Name: Runner
Showroom Variety: Self
Registration Variety: BEW (blue eyed white)
Personality: Runner is THE devil in disguise, he has a very sly and evil personality that he carries about with him no matter where he is, this makes it difficult for him to be shown at times, however if he wins he gets cocky attitude so they all know he's the king, the only one who seems to bring out and show the good in him is a lovely Vennia Doe by the call of Beauty.
Genotype: aa bb Cc dd Ee Enen vv (broken lilac underneath)
Other: (omg he's so pretty... And his undercoat....! *dies* omg I'm drooling a pool over here)
GSRA#: 25

(I hope you don't mind, :3 I made a picture for them ^^)

image.jpg

Their love story:

The day we had brought home the new buck had been a rather terrible one, he had made a clean dash more the rabbitry entrance and probably would have made it, had he not been scooped up and brought back to the rabbitry in the nick of time.
For days he had been closed off, locked in a well secure enclosure, unable to be put with other rabbits. He was different from the rest, a blue eyed beaut with a fuse shorter than a tack, he was more trouble than any of us had expected and this how he earned his bad boy name.

Beautiful had been born to a doe we had rescued, she was the only kit born so she was constantly alone from time to time, and even more so when she weaned from her dam, she was timid until she turned 4 months, by then she was always bright and never cared who was carrying her around, always wanting to be hugged and never made a sound. She had been the attraction of the rabbitry, a star that shown very bright.

On a day full of sun and the sound of birds chirping, the rabbits were placed in the outside enclosures, some of them shared space together (at least those we absolutely KNEW got along)

The demon we called Runner had escaped his enclosure (yet again) we spent the afternoon trying to find the monster, only to find him back inside the rabbitry building, having a stare down with the Vennia for we loved so much. A stern look on her face that we had never seen on her before, and she did the most surprising thing...

She made a noise, a strained and utmost adorable attempt to show up the cocky buck before her.

In a quick swipe, we carried off with the buck while a few others stayed to fawn over the cutie pie hero.

After that day the two of them seemed to have an odd relationship, Runner was constantly staring after her with his bright eyes glued to her, always attempting to escape someone's hold whenever she was nearby. And for a time it seemed he was doing so to get back at her for humiliating him like she had, making herself the center of attention in the process.

The two hated each other, and it lessened as time went on and they saw each other more often.

When Beauty turned 6 months, we started to brin her along to shows, she was a great stress reliever for everyone, her cold glances towards Runner seemed to keep him in line, and over time they seemed to grow on eachother. The two of them, they were the Yin-Yang.
I have made my choice. My pms will be open for a week to anyone who wants to message me on CS a little while longer, or to clear up anything if you must.

Discord: Fuscontidox #0877
DA: Fuscontidox
TH: Fuscontidox
Fuscontidox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GRSA Netherland dwarf #24 & #25 Buck & Doe