Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Keatan's first day home by Beewings

Artist Beewings [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Keatan's first day home

Postby Beewings » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:23 pm

My first neravontii auction was filled with excitement and success. I had won a bet on a beautiful young stallion that stole my heart. They called him Keatan, and it felt wrong to try and change his name now. I felt like a live wire as I tried to control my excitement for the long drive home with my perfect new boy in tow. It was dark when we arrived home and I quickly went to turn a heater on in his new stall since he was in the cold trailer for so long. Then I hurried to the trailer to get him warm and settled in. They said he was fully trained so I planned to lead him to the stall, hoping that they didn't lie. When I lowered the gate I saw him turn slowly to face me. I almost mistook it for anger until I slowly approached him and he pressed his head into my chest. Then I could feel his small trembles which caused me to frantically untie his lead rope and rush him into the warm stall. I feared I had given him a chill from the cold of the night so I stayed with him that night and watched his behavior. He only shifted around a little and laid down a few times, acting extremely lethargic, which almost made me run to call the agency for a vet. Yet luckily after another hour he seemed to have soaked up enough heat to start being more active. I let out my breath and called him over, to which he walked curiously over to my out-stretched hand. He only sniffed my hand before moving away to explore his new stall. With that avoided I decided to feed everyone, it was early enough anyway. After reassuring the curious duo who had watched me worry all night, I tossed everyone their breakfast. Watching Keatan, I couldn't wait to get to know him.

Whoo, finally got time to post this. I'm so happy to own my new, beautiful boy!

Species(c)MustangKnight
Neravontiis featured owned by me.
I'm not very active here anymore, moved to DA ->
I share computer w/Dioscuri.
Beewings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Keatan's first day home

Postby KathrynKat » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:26 am

Lovely story hun :) and I'm very glad you like this boy <3
Art absent between June 7th & 16th or 17th or later! I will be on/off-line to check messages & trading! If I'm late to reply, it's because I'm on a road trip and visiting family that I've not seen in almost a year and some more
I was WildHorse32 Years ago & is my DA Username

Click here to find all of my personal
archives/harems n such for personal OCs and closed species!

Free-To-Use Art | Art + Past Art + Adoptables+
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me