Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Canis Linnaeus Adopts by nervousdog

Artist nervousdog [gallery]
Time spent 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Canis Linnaeus Adopts

Postby nervousdog » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:58 am

Main Thread | Adopts | [url=here]Nursery[/url] | [url=here]Fanclub[/url] | [url]Archives[/url]
___________________________________________________________________________________
What is a Canis Linnaeus ? wrote:A CL is a goldfish canine hybrid. They can be any type of dog and any type of goldfish. These creatures are able to breath underwater for approximately 2 hours until their oxygen runs out. They are able to go 10 feet underwater. Despite being able to stay under for awhile, they can walk on top of the water. When they walk on water they're paws glow the main color of the paw pads. CL typically don't have more than two horns, however there are some cases where they do. CL's pups commonly consist of 1 pup per litter, 2 come rarely, 3 are incredibly rare. CL are carnivores, meaning, they have teeth like a canine. Their vision tends to be better underwater than above, however there are rare circumstances where the land vision is better. These are very playful animals, making them somewhat hyper. These are good pets and tend to be very loyal to they're owners.

Rules
    Everyone
      - Don't spam .
      - Limit of 5 adult CLs and 3 nursery babes .
      - Do not fight, everyone in this community is one big, happy family .
      - No trading CLs .
      - If you do not want your CL anymore PM the artist and they will rehome it .
      - Customs are a staff only privilege .
      - Do not try to bribe an artist to make you a custom or to help you win a comp .
      - Unless stated otherwise, do not ask to be part of the staff .
    Staff
      - Artists may have two customs .
      - Artists MUST make 2 CLs a month . No exceptions . (( Failure to oblige will have you removed from the team ))
      - Don't rush with designs .
      - Staff may have up to 6 CLs . (( Customs don't count toward limit ))
      - Mods get one custom, you may ask an artist to do it for you .
      - Line edits and custom lines are highly recommended .
      - A .pdf file will be provided for adopts to be made on, so unless you are using custom lines on oekaki these should be used .
      - Guest artist will be changed out every month, get no customs, and can make up to 5 CLs .

Wip . Posting open . Pm Alpha Angel or myself for more info about this species .

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2614935][img]http://i.imgur.com/iNdEJqc.png[/img][/url]

Affiliates
Pm me to affiliate with us .
nervousdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me