Artist coelagirl [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours
Drawing sessions 4
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

StarGazer 010

Postby coelagirl » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:51 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Species belongs to VioletFlowers.. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

✰ What is a StarGazer? ✰

A stargazer is a wolf-like animal, about the size of a border collie. they have thick, reptile like tails for propelling
themselves forward, through their natural habitats. Most StarGazers are found roaming space, but a few can//may
be found, in the darkest, of oceans. At birth, all S.G.'s are given a companion, a small fish, which will float around
inside of their helmet, giving advice or just there as a friend when you need one. If a StarGazer's, own, companion
is killed, they go through a 'Ceremony of Renewal'. They will be presented with a new companion. Companion's life
spans are unique, some will live for thousands of years, some only for a hundred. StarGazers are immortal, though.

This was GOING to be my custom, but we didn't really click (then I made Lani)

To win this contest you have to have the best form.
I'm going to be judging based on how creatively you can present the largest amount of information.
The from must include the Stargazer's name, their gender, and their companion's name, but you can include as much information as you want otherwise (Just don't go overboard with fillers)
The only other rule is that I have to be able to find and read your entire form. Otherwise, go crazy.

The contest ends in a week and a half- Febuary 23rd
Sister | Toyhouse | ArtFight
I was chosendragon | Ugly bag of mostly water
Coel (say "seal") | she/her/hers | adult | BLM

coelagirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: StarGazer 010

Postby M00N » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:45 am

Res. <3
xxxxxxxxxxxx
⚝ Sam ⚝
⚝ She/her ⚝

[kalons]
[deviantart]
xxxxxxxxxxxx
M00N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mei ♚ » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:45 am

reserved
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

mei
════════════════════════
hello there! my name is mei, and im super
friendly! i really like cats and roleplaying, so
if you want to roleplay or simply chat with me,
send over a pm and ill be sure to reply! please
note that response times may be varied! <3

════════════════════════
ImageImageImage
mei ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coelagirl » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:44 pm

Bump

coelagirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coelagirl » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:57 am

THERE DAYS FOR WHAT

coelagirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:00 pm

Username;; Mid-life
Name;; Eel (ee-l)
Companion Name;; Tesla (tess-la)
Gender;; Male
Companion Gender;; Female

♥ wip ♥ he is so cute! ♥
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galactica Tsunami » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:12 am

Gazer's Name:
After some consideration, I've decided that this Gazer's name should be Morse, as in morse code. He doesn't go by anything else, as his name is short enough as it is.

Gazer's Gender:
Morse is a male, though he's a bit small and isn't too terribly strong. At first glance, he could definitely be mistaken for a female.

Companion Fish's Name:
Morse's companion fish is named Binary, as in binary code. You know, the good old 100101010111010101 deal. Binary also doesn't go by any nicknames.

Companion Fish's Gender:
Binary is female. She has a more masculine personality than Morse does.

~~~

Positive Traits:
Let's start with Morse. Morse is mute. He can't speak a single word. He always seems very calm, and has the ability to stay grounded during times when most others would begin to freak out and panic. He's very kind to those he considers friends (which is pretty much anyone who he hasn't seen being mean in some way), even without using words to be so. He'll always make an effort to make sure his friends are happy and comfortable, though it's sometimes a bit difficult to do so when he can't talk to anyone. Nonetheless, he tried his hardest to make sure that nobody's unhappy... Everybody deserves to be happy, he figures. Even 'bad guy' types who most people would just ignore.
Now, Binary is a bit different. She's a bit more bold and fearless than Morse is. Binary is never afraid to speak her opinion or stand up for what she believes is right. She'll defend Morse with her life (though a situation that involved her potentially giving her life hasn't ever come up yet) if necessary. Binary always tries her hardest to make sure that her and Morse are never left out of anything, since he isn't able to speak and get involved in most important things. She hates to see her Gazer unhappy, and always makes sure he's happy.

Flaws:
Morse has always been oddly shy. Despite Binary trying to get him out to talk to others, he's always managed to avoid them because he's afraid they'll judge or make fun of him for being mute. It's true that he likes to consider everyone his friends, but Morse is often far too shy to actually speak to anyone unless there's some odd unknown connection between them that allows him to actually speak comfortably with them. He's usually very awkward around others, twitching and shaking when he feels uncomfortable or nervous around them. He's very easily hurt (emotionally speaking), and because of this others can view him as childish and immature. It's a bit hard for him to take a joke because he always takes things literally. He has some self esteem problems, and that's the main reason he's afraid to speak to others.
Binary is quite the opposite. She's sometimes too outspoken, and often ends up insulting others or occasionally Morse himself. Often she tries to speak for him and thinks she knows exactly what he's thinking, but messes up horribly and embarrasses him quite a bit. She tends not to think before she speaks, which can cause various problems. She never knows when to shut up, and can become very annoying at times.

Their Relationship:
Most of the time, Morse and Binary get along pretty well. They try to help each other out and keep each other happily, which usually works and makes everyone peachy. However, occasionally Binary will get irritated at Morse for being too shy or cowardly or something, and she'll snap at him. Morse'll get offended and then he'll just kinda freak out and begin to feel bad about himself. If he could speak, surely he and Binary would get in tons of arguments. They're like really close siblings, usually trying to help each other out and keep each other happy, but occasionally having misunderstandings and causing each other unhappiness.
Galactica Tsunami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coelagirl » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:37 am

This ends today,
so...

The winner is Captain Cuttlefish!

coelagirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galactica Tsunami » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:01 pm

Oh, hooray! Awesome! <3 Thank you so much~ I'll take good care of Morse and Binary! vwv
Galactica Tsunami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me