Based on Click to view
Artist Alantica [gallery]
Time spent 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Chima Lou #103 - Winner Announced

Postby Alantica » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:10 pm

• Chi-ma Lao • CL • Chima • Chi •
    A Chima Lou is a wolf like creature with a lion tail. The average Chima reaches heights about as high as an average human waist, but can be slightly bigger or smaller. These creatures are found mostly in the forest and are rarely found in cities or towns. An average diet for a Chima is fruit, leaves, and many other plants. All Chimas wear a pendant and have horns, mist near their feet, and a few feathers. Rarely will a Chima not have such items. Chima Lous love being treated with kindness and being rubbed on the belly. Every Chima is unique (Siblings may share some physical traits), so please treat it as such!

This chima is actually based of a black cat figurine I made 8D. And totally not putting off drawing anatomy hw.
This win this chima tell me a story this chima had!
Code: Select all
Username:
CL name:
CL gender:
CL personality:
Story:

Extras: Allowed || Prettying up: Allowed || End date: Feb. 4th, 2015
Last edited by Alantica on Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alantica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chima Lou #103 - UFA

Postby Sheer » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:14 pm

Ooo marking<3
Sheer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medd-Lee » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:34 pm

Marking. Wow.

Username: Ash.es
Alcor Dnoces

~~

the black horse, the friendless or solitary one [Arabic] ~ (Edward Higgins White the) second spelled backwards [English]
Dnoces is Second spelled backwards. This star is named after American astronaut Edward Higgins White II (the second)(you can look him up if you want to)
Alcor is a faint companion of Mizar and anyone with normal eyesight and dark skies should be able to see.

~~

Male

~~

This Chima is somewhere over ten thousand years old.

~~

Alcor is a sleek, lithe Chima Lou with a quiet, mysterious demeanor. He tends to stick to the shadows, but at the same time he will press as close as possible to fire. He barely speaks, but will listen like the stars he is named after would. He doesn't smile often, but he does like to. He just doesn't really emote.
At first glance, Alcor seems cold and antisocial, but when you get to know him, he's only used to absolute silence of space.

The flames he has is the result of the Starfire within him. His eyes glow with true Starfire while his markings and pendant contain disguised Starfire. The shiny bits in his pelt are also result of the Starfire within him.

~~

A long time ago, when the stars were first born, four stars got together and decided they would form a shape to guide travelers in the night. As they took their places, the stars encouraged other stars to do the same.
One star, Mizar, was feeling lonely. as he watched the earth, he longed for company.
After a long wait, a small, young creature, lithe and black came to him. He looked impossibly far from home -- and like he wouldn't last much longer. The stars in his pelt shone brightly, though, and Mizar gathered the strange creature near to him. He gave the creature starfire so that he may live forever, and in return the creature remained with the star.

Company in space is silent, and the creature lived such a long time that he eventually looked to earth with a longing to travel.
And the star granted his faithful companion's wish.
In true fashion of the planet below, he gave him a name: Alcor. Alcor thanked the star by speaking to him every night. and in return the star was always there for him

Good luck everyone!
Last edited by Medd-Lee on Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:13 am, edited 5 times in total.
Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _gardenGnostic » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:21 am

mark <3
No longer active.
_gardenGnostic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PixelPlushiee » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:39 am

wip. owo

{J a k k u r a n t a n} - it means wildfire/ignis fatuus in Japan.
It is a little flame, that is flying above ground. It's sparkles a little, too.

{G E N D E R} Female, but it isn't important to her.
{A G E} Many years.. Maybe thousand or million? She lost track of time.
{R A C E} Of course, proud Chima Lou, but before she was an ignis fatuus- little, red flame.
{O R I E N T A T I O N} She doesn't know at all. She likes every Chi... Maybe bisexual?
{Calm and mysterious}
Jakkurantan is very mysterious. She never really talks much, but if she open her mouth,
her words are mature and intelligent. She always lags behind a note of uncertainty,
though a occasion- peace of mind and lightness. Chis around her always can feel safe and interessting.
She's happy that, she's carrying that types of emotions to others. She is also very calm. Never argue or fight.
Jak is huge opponent of bullying, just hate it. She always thinks racionaly. Not rashly.
{Intelligent}
This chi is living very long, so she saw many things in her life. She has got experinece too.
Her decisions are smart and thought. This woman can think very fast, but she almost always takes good decisions.
At first place, she's carrying for the others, not herself. Jak saw many wars and catasthropes,
so she want leave in peace.
{Quite and little shy}
'Fatuus' isn't very talkative too. She hates long disscusions, they are waste of time.
Better then speaking is doing~ That's her rule. Alsko she is very shy, so she doesn't like to make new friends.
Blackfurred doesn't like to be in spotlight. It's just stressed and horrbile! She likes more good books and hot cocoa, then
interactions with others. But in her heart is some place for friends.

PixelPlushiee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kboys » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:35 pm

Username: GalaxyWu

CL name: Aleais ( E - lay - is )

CL gender: male

CL personality:
He's quite the jerk. Once he warms up to you , he's all
laughs and smiles , however his facade comes off as
rude , snarky , sneaky and foul-mouthed. He's quite a
hard worker , strong and very very very blunt. He's not
afraid to tell the truth , but he's not afraid to lie either.
Aleais is a mysterious and contradicting character.

Story:
-wip-
Pet's name: ♥ Yuori ♥

currently working on hoards
Info
My CDFRCharries
kboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:30 am

possible reserve if Ihave time tomorrow mmorning >.<
༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ toyhouse ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
my uncomfortable habits <3
[🐰] [🐭] [🌹]
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roggie_23 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:06 am

Username: Roggie_23

♤ name: Erebos, Ere for short
♤ gender: male
♤ age: 19 years

♤ personality: Ere is a sweet and playful Chima Lou. He loves to do nice things for others,
or just surprising others with kind gifts or favors. Ere loves to joke around, and has one of the best
senses of humor. Besides being sweet and down right hilarious, Ere loves to read books and go on
hikes. He is a huge bookworm and usually is seen carrying a book. Ere usually goes on hikes in the
woods, and once he finds a nice spot, sits down with a book and reads.

♤ story: Wind rustled through the trees, sending a pleasant warm stream of air ruffling
through Ere's pelt. His wide paws padded lightly on the dirt, skimming over fallen red and orange
leaves with a whisper. The sky was a light baby blue and had a few puffy clouds lazily travelling by.
Ere, with a small smile dancing across his face, met eyes with a wild hare. Twitching his whiskers
and waving his tail in a hello, Ere continued on his walk. The hare's eyes grew large and it sprinted
away, leaving a small cloud of dust in it's wake,.

Ere continued on his journey, enjoying the beautiful fall weather. Despite what the thermometer
read at his home, it was quite warm outside and there was no need for a scarf. Ere adjusted the
book that was strapped to his right back leg, narrowing his eyes when it almost slipped off.
Satisfied, he continued on. The bubbling of a brook could be heard, and a small path broke off
from the main one, seaming to lead towards the water. Ere's ears twitched, picking up the sound
of water. Quickening his pace, Ere reached the water in no time, a smile gracing his face.

Ere took a seat on one of the large rocks on the bank of the brook, taking his book out of it's
place. Flipping to page 223, Ere looked out at the brook, admiring it's beauty, then turned
back to his book. The sun continued it's journey across the sky, casting an orange glow through
the forest. Ere let out a satisfied sigh, finishing the last page with a smile. Looking up at the sky,
Ere furrowed his brow and strapped the book back onto his leg. Getting up, the Chima stretched
and began the walk home.

good luck to everyone else! I can't wait to see who wins this lovely chima c:

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

female
blue eyes, brown hair
currently working at a vet
soccer, crew, snowboarding

my eldemore
my tumblr

currently looking for art of
Alayni, Mica and Rosalie

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Roggie_23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alantica » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:38 pm

1 hour left!

Now judging!
Image Image Image
Image Image

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
Big fan of
Boku no Hero Academia, Love Live, Dangan Ronpa

════════════════════
If I owe you something and haven't done it in a while,
remind me again because I probably forgotten about it.

════════════════════
My Kalons||My other adoptables||Fish Keepers
It's been two days. I'm already ded from college.
Icon by hiyorin
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
Alantica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medd-Lee » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:13 am