We don't hate you {not accepting}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

We don't hate you {not accepting}

Postby angry pepe » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:46 am

Everyone at school seems to hate you for some reason or another. You have very few friends and feel like nobody loves you anymore. You think you are the only one but the truth is that you are not alone, there are eleven more people in that school who feel the same. Now that summer is back and you have no plans your family decided to send you to this hotel, either to get rid of you for the summer or just so you are not alone.
Now that you are here will you find friends? Love? Or will you stay forever alone?
Last edited by angry pepe on Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:51 am, edited 5 times in total.
angry pepe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Places

Postby angry pepe » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:01 am

the hotel
||Hotel||
||Lobby||
||bedrooms||
||game room/arcade||
||restaurant||
||inside pool||
||the bar||

outside the hotel
||forest||
||theme/amusament park||
||the beach||
Last edited by angry pepe on Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
angry pepe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby angry pepe » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:23 am

girls ;;

<the tomboy>
She is a tomboy. She doesn't like make-up, flowers or anything girly. She constantly get's called a lesbian and other homophobic names just because she is not like most other girls. Because of that she became a rebel, she skips school, bullies people and constantly fights everybody.
||Amethyst Michelle Lewis||seventeen||heterosexual (?)||Magic Bubbles.

<the artist>
She is an amazing artist and uses those skills to express her feelings. People are jealous because of her talents so they decided to put her down because of it. She has one friend, a nerd, however she doesn't really hang around him a lot seeing as he is always busy studying and her parents do not want her hanging out with boys.
||Imogen Arietta Ruzs||eighteen||bisexual||BraceletsForever.

<the popular>
This girl was popular but lately people started hating on her. Everybody started thinking she is evil as soon ad she started being popular. Honestly she is nice and kind but they all think she is the cliche popular girl and hate her because of that belief. She has a few friends but they all have plans this summer so here she is.
||Alexander Rose||seventeen||Heterosexual||teenwolf,

<the shy girl>
She is very shy. She is broken, shy, and an easy target for bullies. She is bullied by alsmost everybody in the school and at home is no better seeing as she is abused by her parents. If she is not bullied by people they ignore her but whatever it is she is not very liked by the others for unkown reasons.
||Lillian Isabella Ryder||sixteen||bisexual||Lily Cipher

<the heartbraker>
This girl is a heartbraker. She flirts will all the boys, making the other girls jealous. After a while she started being called bad names but you can't blame the people. Every time she walks down the hallway, people start whispering, pointing and laughing . She stopped flirting but they still judge her for what she did.
||Katerina Lee Patrova||seventeen||bisexual||wasted youth.

<the good girl>
The good girl, everyone loves the good girl right? Nope, nobody likes the good girl, everyone finds her annoying and well i don't know what to say about that. She is nice but darn it she is too much of a goody two shoes. She NEVER breaks the rules, never! She is always seen reinforcing the rules and unless it is a study party she is not going to one. Her parents send her here to stop her from stressing. Will she learn to chillax or will she reinforce rules here too?
||Alexis Clifford||eighteen||heterosexual||distracted ;

boys ;;

<the feminine guy>
He is exactly like the tomboy..but the opposite. He is feminine in some way and for some reason. Everyone is sure he is gay but the truth is that he is not. He is actually pretty carefree and ignores those bullies but he can't stop feeling a bit of anger inside.
||Baekhyun Byun||eighteen||heterosexual||me

<the musician>
This guy is considered annoying. He always talks about songs he is writing or any type of music. He has a few firends but he sometimes bores them with his music. People don't really try talk to him so he feels really lonely sometimes but it helps him with his songs.
||Daniel Jay Ray||eighteen||heterosexual|| distracted ;

<the athelete>
He is a typical jock. Sporty, rude and cocky..or so people think. He is actually sweet but before he was a jock he was broken a lot and has decided that the only way to stop the bullies was to become a bully himself. He bullied a lot of people so he started being hated and ignored by his friends and yet he didn't stop. Will he stop it here?
||Oliver Jay Harrington||seventeen||Bisexual||Solangelo

<the gamer>
He is a total gamer. He loves most video games and plays them 24/7. He isn't really bullied but he is lonely as he is anti-social. His parents send him here to socialize, he took away his video games and phone so he will actually makes friends but there actually is a game room in the hotel. Will he actually make at least one firend or will he fall in love with the arcade?
||Grant Lynn Hoover||seventeen||bisexual||Slender~Man~Ritter

<the outcast>
He is the outcast of the school. Shy, lonely and usually ignored by most people. He is usually quiet and sensitive even if he tries to be tough. This boy is shady but can be nice and funny when he opens up to people even if he rarely does.
||Dillon Scott Carter||eighteen||heterosexual||Be~Happy<3.

<the bad boy>
Well here's a fun guy..oh you don't like him? Well see if he cares. You'd think everyone loves this guy because he is carefree and fun but nope they don't because he is reckless and rude. Is he a criminal? A gang member? I don't know because this guy is unpredictable. What will he do here is unkown.
||name||age||sexuality||reserved for Slender~Man~Ritter
Last edited by angry pepe on Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:47 am, edited 12 times in total.
angry pepe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships

Postby angry pepe » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:07 am

relationship key wrote:♡ = she likes him/her
♥ =he likes her/him
❤=they like eachother
❣ =they are together
❥ = they broke up

person one (symbol) person two
Last edited by angry pepe on Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
angry pepe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules and form.

Postby angry pepe » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:34 pm

✖ Tess' rules apply, they cannot be broken.
✖ please don't fight in occ
✖ this roleplay is welcome for any literacy level and you may post as much as you'd like, however i expect more than 'he smiled' or 'she laughed'. Also please have correct grammar and spelling however mistakes are perfectly fine, we all make them.
✖ all sexualities are welcome here, if you have a problem with any sexuality other than your own i am sorry but this isn't the roleplay for you.
✖ please try not to make your character fall in love with the first person they see, joining with a crush is perfectly fine but please try make them develop feelings rather than 'i saw this person, i'm in love'. Speaking of characters in love, please try roleplay with people other than your crush.
✖ no perfect characters and no power playing.
✖ please fade to black in those kind of moments....
✖ have fun, if you don't tell me ok.

Forms:
You may make your own or use mine, however be sure to tell me their name, age, sexuality, looks, role , personality and crush if they have one

Code: Select all
[left][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=a&size=161&maxWidth=940&sku=ADT0003444&lineheight=145&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img][/left] [right][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=A&size=161&maxWidth=940&sku=ADT0003444&lineheight=145&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img][/right]

[center][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]
[img]picture%20here[/img]

[color=#150517][size=150]meet (name here)[/size][/color]

[size=150][b]<Basics>[/b][/size]
[b]✖ name:[/b] here
[b]✖ age:[/b] here
[b]✖ gender:[/b] here
[b]✖ sexuality:[/b] here
[b]✖ role:[/b] here

[size=150][b]< mirror mirror on the wall>[/b][/size]
[b]✖ hair color:[/b] here
[b]✖ eye color:[/b] here
[b]✖ height:[/b] here
[b]✖ weight:[/b] here
[b]✖ modifications:[/b] here

[size=150][b]<on the inside>[/b][/size]
[b]✖ personality:[/b] here
[b]✖ brief history:[/b] here
[b]✖ best trait:[/b] here
[b]✖ worst trait:[/b] here

[size=150][b]<relationships>[/b][/size]
[b]✖ friends:[/b] here
[b]✖ enemies:[/b] here
[b]✖ family:[/b] here
[b]✖ crush:[/b] here
[b]✖ boyfriend/girlfriend:[/b] here

[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/center]

[left][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=b&size=161&maxWidth=940&sku=ADT0003444&lineheight=145&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img][/left] [right][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=B&size=161&maxWidth=940&sku=ADT0003444&lineheight=145&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img][/right]
angry pepe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My form

Postby angry pepe » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:21 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

meet Baekhyun

<Basics>
✖ name: Baekhyun Byun, also known as Bacon.
✖ age: eighteen
✖ gender: male
✖ sexuality: heterosexual
✖ role: the feminine guy

< mirror mirror on the wall>
✖ hair color: brown
✖ eye color: brown
✖ height: 5'7
✖ weight: 117 lbs
✖ modifications: none

<on the inside>
✖ personality: Baekhyun is usually bright and cheerful. He is loud, fun and usually happy. At first he is shy but opens up quickly. Baekhyun is also nice and tries his best to be helpful but can be clumsy.
✖ brief history: Baekhyun has a seven year older brother, Baekbeom. Baekbeom was always so manly with his football and skateboarding so Baekhyun started acting like the daughter of the family, always playing with dolls and other girly stuff, yet he loved playing soccer with his older brother. Baekhyun and Baekbeom were really close and never let eachother be sad but Baekhyun sort of became depressed when he was thirteen and his brother got married
✖ best trait: Cheerful
✖ worst trait: hot headed

<relationships>
✖ friends: wip
✖ enemies: Jessica, wip
✖ family: his parents, Baekbeom (big brother) and Jessica (sister in law but he hates her)
✖ crush: open
✖ boyfriend/girlfriend: n/a

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

angry pepe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

We don't hate you {accepting} | The Outcast

Postby Be~Happy<3 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:07 am

Oh the sun will rise,
Like a flame ignites.
We're not done 'til we say it's over,
We won't fade away.
Oh the sun will rise,
Tomorrow never dies.

~The Basics~

Name: "Hi, I'm Dillon. Oh, want my full name? Alright, well, it's Dillon Scott Carter..."
Nickname(s): "People call me Dillon, usually...some call me Dill. Yeah, yeah, some make the joke 'Dill Pickle'. It's very funny...if you haven't picked up on it, yet, I'm being sarcastic, by the way."
Birthday: "That would be March 1, 1996."
Gender: "...Oh my gosh...I seriously hope you're joking...I think it's safe to say that I'm a guy. Alright, now that this is all cleared up, though, let's just move along..."

~The Exterior~

Height: "I'm 6'2."
Weight: "I honestly don't really know...sorry..."
Physique: Fit, muscular, borad shouldered.
Body Modifications: "I have a black lip ring...not really anything else, at the moment, though I've considered other things before."

~The Interior~

Personality: "I...uh...well, I'm...I don't know. Meet me." Dillon is a very chill, quiet person. He's usually not too excitable, and also doesn't get worked up very easily. He's not the most talkative person in the world - and to some, he may come off as cold or distant, at first. But, really, he's just not much of a "people person," so to speak. He actually sometimes even avoids contact with others, when he can. He's not very shy, he's just quiet. He's not opposed to talking to people usually, though he just prefers not to. He's not a very confident person, usually - and, actually, despite his cold first impression, really, he's actually more sensitive then one would think. He can also be very hard on himself, but he's working on improving these things. Despite his issues with self-confidence, he tries to stay positive and optimistic, and believes every storm in life will pass, no matter how difficult it is. He's a hard worker, and will work to get the job done right, or at least as well as he can do. Once one gets beneath the surface, they will find that he can actually be very kind, warm, and caring. He's very sweet and down-to-earth, and will be very loyal to anyone he cares about and trusts a good deal, and always tries to put others before himself. He can be silly at times, but you have to be very close to him to get him to open up that much and to just let loose like that. He's very smart, and can be very sarcastic at times. One thing about him is that he can have a rebellious streak in him - there are just times when he gets incredibly stubborn or bullheaded, which will oftentimes lead him to this rebellious nature that occasionally pops up. He's certainly no bad boy, by any means, though. He has trust issues, so getting him to open up to someone can be a challenge - and if they try, he may even try to shut them out, but if one were to keep trying, he just might eventually accept it and allow himself to warm up to you.
History: "Well...okay, let's see here. All I know is this, really..." Dillon was born in Phoenix, Arizona - though this is only an assumption, considering the fact that he was put into some adoption program when he was an infant...he was about a month old when his biological parents left him there. No one really knows who they are, or their whereabouts, so he doesn't know much of anything about them other than that very, very vague information. He was soon adopted by Leanna and Jacob Carter, a young couple who lived in Phoenix and just preferred to adopt a kid, rather than have one of their own. Growing up, his life wasn't too different from most other kids', he thought - the only difference he saw was that he was adopted. Oftentimes, however, kids at his school would act unkind and make fun of him for that, and he still doesn't understand why anyone would want to insult someone else over something like that. But, unfortunately, they just did, finding him to be an easy target when he was younger. He'd have to admit that the bullying did get to him quite a bit growing up...not only did he feel left out due to his peers being unkind and excluding him from pretty much everything, but the constant thought of the possibility that his parents just didn't want him just really messed with his head. He totally lost interest in even attempting to find his parents, as a result - really, he has no desire to even look for them, to this day. If the topic were to ever come up, he'd turn it down immediately. He treats the situation as though he had already been rejected by them by giving him up, so, he figured, what was the point in finding them and being reminded of that? Also growing up, he had few friends - after the bullying started, he just sort of became a loner, so he wouldn't usually approach people on his own. During his time alone, however, he developed a love for the arts - music and drawing, namely. He worked on those a lot in his free time, and learned to use them as things that were sort of therapeutic for him and helped him get all of his thoughts and emotions out - both, the good and the bad.
Likes: "I love art, music, video games, being alone, warm weather, and sports, among many other things."
Dislikes: "I hate bullies, liars, the thought of death, blood, and I sort of dislike heights and tight spaces...pretty much just things like that, I guess..."
Fears: "I'm honestly a bit fearful of heights and tight spaces, although I'm not terrified to where I can't deal with being in either of those positions. I just get sort of anxious, or uneasy..." He's also scared of rejection and being completely alone, even though he claims he likes being in solitude sometimes. He also fears losing the people he loves.
Aspirations: "Really, just to be kind, I guess. I don't want to be remembered for being a jerk some day...I want to make someone else feel like they matter and let them know they're here for a reason."

~Relationship Status~

Parents and/or Guardian(s): "I don't know who my birth parents are. My adoptive parents are named Leanna and Jacob Carter."
Sibling(s): "I'm an only child - as far as I know, anyway, and my adoptive parents don't have children of their own...they haven't wanted to adopt another kid, either, so..." He actually has a sister, named Shy. She's his twin. They were separated at birth. Neither even knows they're related, nor do they even know the other exists, currently.
Children? "Uh...yeah...absolutely not. I'm too young for that, don't you think?"
Friend(s): (PM me if you want to be their friend)
Enemies (PM me if you want to be their enemy)
Sexuality: "I'm completely straight, I assure you."
Crush: "Nope."
Girlfriend: "Nah."

~Additional Information~

Talents: "I've been told I'm rather musical...I play quite a few instruments and sing, although whether or not I'm actually talented in these areas or not is up to you to decide. I can't write a song to save my life, though, honestly, that's a fact completely. I also draw."
Pet(s): "I do have one puppy, a Scottie Dog. His name is Shadow. I also have a Roborovski Dwarf Hamster named Pip."

Interesting Facts: He wears this silver guitar pick necklace quite often.
Role: The Outcast

Faceclaim: Luke Hemmings
Last edited by Be~Happy<3 on Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hey, guys. I apologize for the long hiatus! Still not completely sure if I will able to be on as regularly as I used to, as I am still dealing with some issues, but working through them. I will try to get on when I can, though, and may join/make a roleplay or two (my forms will not be as great as they used to be, since I only have access through my 3DS - and posting images is quite tedious on this thing - but, if you would like to see my old forms for reference to my literacy level, I can certainly send or post a link to one. c: ). Again, I apologize for the long absence! On another note, I'm always up for a good trade (however, I will say that I cannot edit trades, so if you want to try offering another trade [or PMing me to see if we can make a deal) if I don't accept the first trade or two, please feel free to. c: I don't mind]! :3 Just be fair. That is all I ask. x3
"Watch your thoughts; they become your words.
Watch your words; they become your actions.
Watch your actions; they become your habits
Watch your habits; they become your lifestyle.
Watch your lifestyle; it becomes your destiny."
Be~Happy<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: We don't hate you {accepting}

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:12 am

(Definitely joining when I get the computer.)
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angry pepe » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:26 am

{@Be~Happy<3, accepted. Also @Slender~Man~Ritter,mdo you want me to reserve a spot for you?}
angry pepe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:33 am

(Would the Gamer be possible?)
Vraska the Unseen