Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Canis Cervids|Breeding Grounds by Krycifer

Based on Click to view
Artist Krycifer [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 30 seconds
Drawing sessions 2

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Canis Cervids|Breeding Grounds

Postby Krycifer » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:01 am

Woop hey finally getting to this. We're going to work a bit like WME's with breeding. It'll simply just go on adult lines, as I don't have any baby lines, and probably never will.

Lines (c) Soulsplosion
Owner (c) Nanaki

Note- Artists who want their own breeding panel thingy, PM me so I can add you.

A note that goes to staff as well as the community
Prettying up your form will not increase your chances at all- artists, please keep this in mind when judging, and community, don't waste your time making your form fancy when it won't help you. uwu

Main Thread
Fanclub
Artist Competition!
FCFS Event!

Canis Cervid Biology- Canis Cervids are larger beasts, maybe the size of a fully grown tiger, a bit bigger at most. their main body is a wolf, while they have the tongue of a reptile, large ears, antlers, and the large, long, majestic tail of a snow leopard. They are generally calm, but if something makes them feel threatened, they won't be afraid to go into defense mode. CCs generally consist of natural colors, and it is extremely rare to find them with a bright neon color. As for their tails, they always have to have snow leopard markings. No exceptions. Their colors can be different, but the markings have to be that of a snow leopard. This is a very brief biology, and is technically still a WIP.

Breeding Rules
- Be excellent to each other.
- Don't run around stealing people's CC's.
- Don't bribe the staff in any sort of way for breeding. Don't ask for specific markings or any of that.
- Follow each individual artist's rules. (Each will have their own section to take breeding orders).
- Artists, breeding will be free. You may not charge anyone anything for breeding, but you may have slots.
- Canis cervids don't really have any reproductive organs, yet are still able to reproduce. What does this mean? It means that two males are able to breed, two females are able to breed, or a male and a female. Anything.
- You're able to use two of your own CCs for breeding. You don't need someone else's.
- If you and someone else pair up your CCs, the artist will have to see permission.
- No spamming.
- No mini-modding.
- Don't disrespect the species or staff.
- CCs have a limit of six breedings.
- CCs are not required to mate for life. They can move on instantly after a breeding.
Krycifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me