Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

Changed by ty_tay

Artist ty_tay [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Changed

Postby ty_tay » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:46 pm

Timer is slightly off. I ate supper and got destracted by a role play.

This is the origional sketch of him:
https://www.deviantart.com/piggy32551/a ... -867357178
Codes for Armour:
362a00
0e0e0e
b47921
1c1500

THis young man is a shape-shifter and currently doesn't have a name. He did once, but he cannot recall what it was. For hundreds of years he was frozen in stone guarding a gateway to his home. It was a great honor to recieve this task, but he saw something more to it. He never wanted to wake-up, and there was more than just oe reason why, but he'll never share them with just anyone.

----

He grew up in the time of the ancients. (The exact time is unknown at this time as he has offered limited information on his past.) He was the son of the Kings Commander, and as thus he grew up in the castle and was able to become great friends with the Prince and Princess. His mother had passed away from illness when he was barely a year old, and his father was killed trying to keep the peace between the shape-shifters and dragons before he was ten.

The king was the one to tell him that his father had died, and immidiatly took him in. He was then raised alongside the Prince and Princess who were now family to him more than ever. He was never quite the same after his father died though. He was quieter and more reserved, but quick to strike back if someone insulted or attacked him or someone else. He was constantly defending others, but he always managed to feel like an outcast.

In his late teens he began helping the King, Prince, and Guardians seal the Gateways. There was one gateway that posed a problem, and seemed to never seal properly. They couldnt just leave it be without risking innocent people in the future. He offered to become the Gateways sentinel even with the heavy cost it would cost. The King spent some time trying to discourage him and even offered him the hand of his daughter, which was actually her idea, but each time he refused.

He took on the duties reluctantly handed to him knowing the cost. He knew that the King would be the one to cast the 'curse' as the king called it. He knew that he could likely forget everything about who he was. He knew that he would likely never see any of those he knew again for he would stay frozen in time until someone threatened to open the Gateway. Most of all he knew it was likely that he may never be released, and thats exactly what he wanted.

He was very much aware of time at first, but soon grew weary of what seemed like a void. There were brief times and moments when his awareness would spark back. His senses of the world around him grew and allowed him to reach beyond the tmeple sanctum where he guarded the gateway. He would sense great strife from time to time and grow curious, but it soon sated as his senses dulled again.

When people intruded upon the Gateways sanctum he waited. He was to be sure of the intruders intentions before he was to truely awake. It wasn't until someone he could not sense opened the gateway with swift and unexpected ease that he was released from the stone. To further his surprise it was another shapeshifter that opened the gateway.

He watched curiously at first and then began his assault on the inturders. He was weary of the other shapeshifter and even more so when the few inturders that had fled through the portal were thrown back ripped to shreds and followed by two dragons. The dragons later turned out to be shapeshifters as well, but his concern was more towards the first. The one he could not sense. He didn't understand it was obvious that this man was a shapeshifter and that he was of the royal lineage, but the man claimed that he had no such title.

After much explaining and many questions he learned that the man's name was Jupiter, and learned how their kind had changed. It had been hundreds of years since he was frozen there. He was even more of an outcast now, but somehow this man, Jupiter, was making him feel more in place than he had ever felt before.

Jupiter has also insisted on helping him pick out a name for himself, since he cant remeber what it was before.
Last edited by ty_tay on Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Youre uncomfortable now? You should walk into one of their hideouts. Its like stepping on a hornets nest, kicking it and then setting it on fire." -Avian (Dissent)

ImageImage
Art by: me (with a mouse)
Art of: Mars & Jenova

Art by: preppy paws | Art of: Mars |Art by: Me | Art of: Rune

My Characters! *OLD* *NEW* - Rohktans - My CWHR horses
RP/Characters - X - VoK
I have old characters for trade here pm me if youre interested in one. Do not post on my thread please; its for character storage.
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Changed

Postby ty_tay » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:36 pm

Whoot finally done! If anyone has name suggestions Id very much appreciate them.
"Youre uncomfortable now? You should walk into one of their hideouts. Its like stepping on a hornets nest, kicking it and then setting it on fire." -Avian (Dissent)

ImageImage

RP/Characters - X - VoK
I have old characters for trade here pm me if youre interested in one. Do not post on my thread please; its for character storage.
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imagine If..... » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:39 pm

I really like this! Its dark-but beautiful in its own way! :D

Hi Imagine if here!  Im a semi lit player living in the pacific time zone, looking for a equally active partner. Here's a list of some types or Role Plays I enjoy.

Stars=level of interest
#=plot in mind
■Forbidden romance **
■Vampire x human hunter ****#
■Werewolf x hunter****#
■Werewolf x werewolf **
■Vampire x human ****#
■Stagehand x performer ****
■gypsy x mafia heir*******#
Imagine If.....

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:53 pm

Thank you ^^

ImageImage

RP/Characters - X - VoK
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me