Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

whispdancers a newly found species by Iridescent_Paradox

Artist Iridescent_Paradox [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

whispdancers a newly found species

Postby Iridescent_Paradox » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:47 am

This beautiful creature that was newly discovered by the drako community (royal voyagers society for dragons) is called a whispdancer. The reason we call it whispdancer is because its movements have grace swaying with the wind like an eligant dancer and it has a faint glow and is sometimes seethrough/clear like a whisp. This creature is related to k9s and is believed to be a spirit of a k9 that was lonely when it was alive so it stayed on earth waiting to be accepted and loved by someone. This animal is very cuddly and does howl when lonely. They can be found near misty places and when ever one is trying to get a human to come find it or a nearby animal it turns the mist around it into a colorful fog with the smell of morning dew and it howls. These animals communicate telepathically and usually have verry soft speaking voices. If you would like to have one as your partner please tell me your username, what colors you want yours to have, a name for your whispdancer, and if you would like any specific details like backgrond colors or anything like items and gender. If you have any questions I will gladly answer. there will be breedable ones but you will have to contact me if you have adopted two and want to breed them! Also if you want to breed they cant be the same gender.
MLEM!MLEM!MLEM!MLEM!MLEM!

My profile is very outdated, even the text above is many years old.
Iridescent_Paradox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me