Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

[small but tries to keep up] by inactive20000009

Artist inactive20000009 [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

[small but tries to keep up]

Postby inactive20000009 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:38 pm

ok hey y'all
i know i don't really post or come round here anymore and i know i kinda left pretty suddenly without telling anyone and i'm sorry about that
and just to let you know that i won't be coming back
but i was on tumblr just now and i saw a really nice thing going around for a dA user whose warrior cat oc had been made fun of and OK guys we have all had colorful warrior cat ocs and they're really gr8 and awesome and then there was this person making fun of this one for his unnatural colors and obviously, guys, that is just uncool and not fun and people noticed and started to comment on it supporting this young rad artist with their sweet oc
and now there is a project going round on tumblr where people draw this oc as a message to help beginner artists or something and i thought that was really cool and i thought people on chicken smoothie might get a kick out of it too since i remember y'all as being really friendly and good about art and original character stuff and y'know
yeah :>

so this is gonna be my last post. i know i still owe a lot of people art --nobody has come forward, but hey please feel free to pm me at any time literally if i owe you art and you see this post and it's 3 years old, just go ahead and pm me and i'll see your pm eventually B) I'm really sorry this ended up happening wow hehe i'm really bad with this art stuff this is why i don't sell art anymore lmao i'm really sorry and whatever your art ended up costing if it wasn't an art trade you don't have to pay me i'll just do your art friends i feel really bad ///v\\\

all right cya guys. thanks for looking. i never had to endure any hate while becoming a digital artist but if any of you have and you happen to see this post just i mean !! everybody is bad when they start out. even really talented artists have self-esteem problems. just because your art isn't pro and gasp gasp breathtaking and shiny and WOWOKEJDJjkhSPARKLESAMAZINGMONALISATALENT doesn't mean that you shouldn't post it on a public site, or that it doesn't deserve attention, or that people don't wanna see it. and if you never start out being bad you'll never get any better and people who criticize beginners for not being effing professional the moment they start out have obviously never been an artist and are in NO position to criticize because they don't know the first thing about us artists and they can go dunk their heads in a lake and maybe get some brains after a little while of doin that.

xx bee
link to project cloverkit x character credit
inactive20000009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [small but tries to keep up]

Postby iris753 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:52 pm