Based on Click to view
Artist huskyhiccups [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

CP #23 - Champion.

Postby huskyhiccups » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:09 pm

Owned by Champion.
Last edited by huskyhiccups on Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
Call me Mew or huskyhiccups! (she/her) ♡
I love
coffee, RuPaul's Drag Race, Smosh, Final Fantasy XIV,
Star Stable, The Sims, Kingdom Hearts, and Danganronpa!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
UR, OMGSR, & old store pet countmy listomy FR

❤️️🧡💛💚💙💜 HAPPY PRIDE MONTH! ❤️️🧡💛💚💙💜
huskyhiccups

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✿ ᴍᴀʀɪʟʏɴ

Postby fish-soda » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:46 am

Aɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
Is ғᴏʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ ᴡʜᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ

ᴜsᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ//
I'm bluekato; I'm certain you remember me. I just recently won my first CP,
Candiru, and while it may seem rather quick, I've fallen in love with this one
as well. ovo I can't resist trying out for him.

ɴᴀᴍᴇ//
His name would be Marilyn, influenced by the artist Marilyn Manson. He's referred
to by others as Mari [mahr-/ē/] or Mary, but refers to himself by his full name.
He'll occasionally go by his self-given nickname, Fraggle.

ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ//
Despite what his name suggests, Mari is a male.

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ//
By nature, Marilyn is very quiet and reserved, but has a mind teeming with creativity.
He's aware of the real world, but more often than not pushes it aside for his own world,
in which the closest thing that could describe it is the world of Peter Rabbit or Emmet
Otter. This makes him very oblivious and inattentive, traits that can be bothersome to
those surrounding him.
While introverted, he can easily engage in a full-hearted and enthusiastic conversation,
always seeming to bound alongside in excitement. Therefore, he hasn't completely
blocked the world out, and is very open towards others, trying not to separate himself
from them. He's friendly and what some would call "adorable", trying to find the light
in everything.
He can't stand being bored or confused, wanting to understand everything [even if it's not
in the way it's supposed to be] and with a desire to always have a scenario to play out. It
can be rather difficult to make him angry, yet very easy to discourage or sadden him, and
some mix this into his other traits and think of him as slow-minded and incapable of truly
knowing anything. In truth, when needed to be serious, Mari can flip himself very quickly
to convert to the situation, and while coming across as very childish, he has a decently high
level of maturity. The only thing he lacks is control, over both others and himself, and at
times can be easy to manipulate or convinced to believe in a bent truth. This does happen
rarely, though, as he'll eventually catch on.

ʜɪs ᴏᴡɴ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ [ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ]//
As mentioned before, Mari lives in his own complicated yet simple world, described only
as what the two stated before are like. A world full of talking animals, by the river, rural,
full of imagination...it couldn't be fully or truly described in words. No matter, it's this
world which he lives in, his own creations coexisting with him.
This world started when he was very young, when he was drawn to animals and, regardless
of being very open towards others and trying to befriend all of them, found them to be the
only true friends anyone could have. He would act as other animals, giving himself different
names and personalities, and soon found a creation called "puppets."
He was instantly drawn to them, these things constructed to be animals, living in their own
worlds as well and talking and singing and dancing, and became obsessed with puppetry,
stop-motion, and claymation. His favorite shows would include [but certainly weren't limited
to] Fraggle Rock, the Muppets, and Between the Lions, and he soon started to call himself
a Fraggle, favoring them in particular.
Shortly after his newfound fascination, he started to make his own puppets to bring the
characters he would act out as to life, using whatever he could find to construct them.
He skipped the sock puppets and went straight to the needle & thread, and later the sewing
machine. He made their skins from synthetic fur and their clothes from pieces of his own [or
someone else's] clothing and unneeded fabrics, and found ways to add anything extra to them
that would emphasize their character.
It didn't take long for Mari's puppets to grow to a large number; they were adored by adults who
were surprised by his level of creativity and skill for someone so young, and adored by himself
for extending his world. However, it also didn't take long for the children he went to school
with or came across to start avoiding him. Mari carried these puppets around with him wherever
he went and wasn't embarrassed in the least bit to act out their voices and actions, acting as if
they were real, making them talk to others and to himself, talking back to them, playing with
them. How odd was that? These things seemed different from their own toys, their stuffed
animals, their dolls; Mari had this weird attachment to his "toys" [not realizing the true value of
them] and refused to go anywhere without them. And that was what those "some" started to call
him; weird.
They would snicker at him, as young as he was but without the level of maturity he had, not
understanding what it might be like to have an own world. They would say that his need to act
out as another person would get in the way of their games, or was just annoying.
Mari never really minded what they said, even when the teachers started approaching him about
it. They felt it was cute for him to have "invisible friends", but didn't think that he should continue
bringing his "toys" to school when he hardly paid attention as it was. When Mari refused to alter,
he was suggested to be home-schooled; he was taken out of public schooling in grade four.

ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴘ·s ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴ//
Marilyn's companion and best friend is a male water rat named Timber.
As expected, Timber isn't an actual animal, but one of Mari's puppets.
Timber is thought of as fearless, preferring to keep to himself but fairly easy to convince to
partake in others' antics, specifically Mari's. He runs a boat across the lake for travel as business,
and lives in a watermill on the side of the lake he runs his boat in, neighbor to Filament the
Bamboo Rat on the left and Pistol the Possum on the right. He prefers to live the simple life,
and does so old-fashionedly, a lifestyle in which Mari tries to adapt around and with so he can
be enjoyable company.
While Mari doesn't always carry Timber around with him, leaving him to sleep or eat or go about
in his own daily life, he is undoubtedly his best friend out of all of them. Timber offers him the
most insight and input, and is the best at making Mari realize when someone's attempting to use
him or manipulate him. While Timber said that it was Mari's own fault for getting kicked out of
school, he told him to never give up on his world and his friends, and hearing that was one of
the most important and meaningful things that he could've ever.

ᴡʜʏ//
One of Mari's first puppets was a water rat, unnamed at first but based off of a character
from one of his favorite stories, The Wind in the Willows [ah, yes, this would be another
world that could come close to describing his]. He later named it Timber, finding it to
be a lovely color, and gave it a male gender. He quickly found himself drawn to this one
above all the others he'd made.
He first made for Timber an arsenic colored overcoat, creating it from a piece of his blanket
that he'd cut off. He was very precise, adding small buttons made from the round heads of
pushpins and even making it so a string could close the two ends together. He then found
a small twig, gluing it to his right paw as a cane. He soon added a long tail to him, a physique
he previously wasn't sure about adding but later found necessary.

Dᴀʏs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴ...
Aɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴀʏ

Header art by ZipperZap
Ending art by Are you Kitten Me
Last edited by fish-soda on Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.
    -—-Image
    -𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙻 | 𝚅𝙸𝙲 | 𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙰

‧̍̊˙· .𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞. ·˙‧̍̊
    abt me ✘ my kals ✘ chars
    |
fish-soda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☸The Dog From The Sea☸

Postby Captain Chomp » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:41 pm

ImageImage
Username //
Champion.
Name //
Meet Pete. He goes by nicknames of Geronimo, Peter, and very rarely Pea. He tends to dislike most people calling him Pea though, it's a special nickname given to him by his companion and only really likes it being said in his voice.
Gender //
Male
Personality //
Pete is full of quirks, engery, and is just one big nerd basically. He's not that smart kind of nerdy. No he's more of that video game and fandom nerdy type. Maybe even that candy type of Nerdy with his sweet personality. Being the way he is, Pete has the challenge of making friends a bit difficult. Not a lot of people enjoy his constant knowledge of video game and movie facts pouring out of his motor mouth. Typically he spends his time keeping close with a human boy on land.

Upon spending time upon the land, he's grown more in who he is. He's got a love of collecting. He's a packrat and makes sure everyone knows it too. He's got a vast assortment of sea glass packed in tiny glass bottles he snatches up as well as a mountain of buttons, but no neither of these are his big boards/ collections. Now Pete's biggest problem is with paperclips. Ever since finding that first little one on the beach as a pup he's never stopped.
Pete as an entire part of Jim dedicated to paperclips and the art he can create which usually just tends to be paperclip jewelry. Being as daring as he is he once attempted to use a paperclip as an earring. Piercing his right ear and nicking it enough to leave a slight little rip.

In full view Pete is incredibly energetic and adventurous. He tends to run his mouth with random facts that no one else cares about while making jewelry out of flimsy metal that anyone else could care less about. He's in a world completely his own filled with video games and animation. Watching Disney and DreamWorks animation through the Windows of the human world. Unaware his quirks just might irk some people.

This CP's companion //
Pete's companion is a 6'2" olive skinned, dirty blonde hair male boy by the name of Lucas Sir-vale
Why //
Now the reason Pete's companion is Luke Sir-Vale isn't the most likely story. Luke was part of a family where his father was a fisherman and Luke was just learning how to properly fish. He'd chosen a crab as his bait with his father's advice, slipping it onto the hook with his lightly gloved fingers that would help protect him from a hook in the hand. Sitting on the edge of the dock, right off his family's beach front house, a rundown little shack really with an old fishing vessel docked on the left side of where Luke sat, he dipped his toes in the water with pant legs rolled up a bit. It had been nearly four hours and the only thing he'd got was a lost bobber.
By now the boy,Luke, was so exhausted and disappointed he was about to call it quits. Beginning to pack up his half eaten lunch, PB&J with some chips and a cold cola that now sat hot to the touch his bobber wavered slightly. Just an illusion. He'd simply thought until it once again bobbed once. Twice.
Three times. Dad had always told him wait three bobs before reacting. Then a fourth Bob and it was underwater now with the line pulling. He tugged on the line lightly. Then a bit harder. Whatever he'd caught it was heavy and hopefully stuck. "It's big!" He yelled out as he fought with the so called fish on the other end. A struggle of fifteen minutes came to an end as he finally lifted the "fish" from the water to the hot would deck.
Doing a double take Luke realized that it was in no way a.fish he'd caught. He didn't know what it was. It appeared canine, but a fish as well. It couldn't be any bigger than his family's old.hairless cat, Crusty. It's tail seemed to be that of an octopus's as well, and no it wasn't ugly not at all. It was cute, there seemed to be a problem though. The small thing was so tiny and had a hook stuck in his mouth.
As carefully as Luke had ever been in his life he placed a hand on the struggling creature, holding him or her still as he worked on freeing the hook. Using it his one hand had brought no avail and he opened his bait box, retrieving the pliers from inside and gripping the hook firmly. His wrist and hand making twisting motions as he wiggled the hook, an angelic coo falling from his lips and to the ears of the small creature.
Within the matter of almost breathless cooing Luke had finally popped the hook from the mouth and finding the creature in a state of a dazed mind. He took the time to study him. He'd figured out the creature was a male as well as he was fairly young, still carrying a set of sharp baby teeth. Take a hand and cupping a bit of water in it he allowed himself to splash the gills and tail of him.
Light crashing waves against the shore and a salt sea breeze had h relaxed as well as he carried the pup to the shallows of the beach lowering himself into the water with the dog on his lap, the water covering him slightly.
"Whatever could you be? I mean you're the oddest fish I've ever seen, but probably the most beautiful," Luke chuckled quietly beginning to coo again. Until it became the words to a song.
As the song carried on the pup began to wake in his lap. Flopping out into the water with relief. He did not dart away. Did not attack in a fit of fear or anger. He simply relaxed. The little pup, still too young to have really learned to fear humans. And so this is Pete him and Luke Sir-Vale unaware that this was to be along lasting friendship. Pete's first encounter with a human and been good, teaching him that he could trust the almost completely fur-less creatures.

Many years later with Pete now at a mature well more so late teen age and Luke at a nice 25 years old the two have never been separated. Luke knows that Pete will disappear for a while. Out at the reefs with others like him and finding new things to do. With that role reversed Pete is aware that sometimes Like will be gone. At a job or with his fiancee who was Luke's other childhood friends. She had laughed when she had been told about Pete, but stood open mouthed and speechless when Pete came to Luke's house for their biweekly movie night.
That was how the endless companionship of the two started and continues on, a family with a dog that lives in the sea.

Quirks //
Pete's got some adorable little quirks about him that are just amazing for him.
☸Has enough books to open a library though he hasn't even read all of them.
☸Loves making paperclip jewelry
☸Has dozens of small item hoards {Ex. Buttons, sea glass, bottle caps, glass bottles}☸Obsessed with digital animation studios like Disney and DreamWorks
☸Loves Pop music and dances whenever he hears it
☸Makes a nickname for everyone and most objects as well
☸Kisses a token on a necklace often for luck
☸Makes Puns
Other, smaller traits{Personality Related} //
☸Enthusiastic
☸He dislikes being alone/private
☸Fast talking
☸He's consistent
☸Very Excitable
☸Playful
Other, smaller traits{Physical Related}
☸Pete sneezes a lot
☸Will sometimes laugh nervously

Favorites//
☸Loves crab as his favorite food.
☸Paperclips
☸DreamWorks {Especially How To Train Your Dragon}
☸His toothless plush toy Luke gave him for Christmas this year
☸Loves Minecraft
☸Enjoys Youtubers
Two Secrets //
Two secrets about Pete is that one his sexuality. He's never told anyone at all. He's afraid that he'll be yelled at and called stupid for being Demisexual which means he oh romantic with with someone he's bonded very deeply with. A second secret is that he's a very picky eater, but hides it so he won't cause problems for others.
Two Fears //
As childish as it is. Pete is terrified of seaweed/kelp wrapping around him. It is one of his biggest fears. Though this boy's biggest fear is losing Luke. He's afraid that something terrible will happen to Luke and never see him again.
Two Dreams //
Honestly Pete really only has one major dream and that's to have a beautiful little family. With a loving mate and a child or two. His minor dream is to learn to animate possibly one day as it would be an amazing time experience.
The Songs Of Pete //
Geronimo by Sheppard
We Could be Heroes by Alesso
Burn by Ellie Goulding
On Top Of The World by Imagine Dragons
Pompeii by Bastille
Hey Brother by Avicii
Can't Hold Us By Macklemore
When Can I See You Again? By Owl City
Love Don't Die By The Fray
Come With Me Now By KONGOS
The Hanging Tree by James Newton Howard ft. Jennifer Lawrence
Fire By Gavin DeGraw

A Bit Of Art:

Credit For The Art:
First Piece: Koalanews on CS
Second Piece: {Form heading Piece} Is done by AgentOfCHROME of CS
Third Piece: PFDC on CS
Fourth Piece: Thebandtrainlover45 on CS
Firth Piece: dragongoddest on CS
Sixth Piece: Me! {Colors are really off like his markings since I was doing it traditionally in bad light}
Seventh Piece: Sweetypie On CS
Eighth Piece: Satiine On CS

Side notes:
Anything that is clickable will bring you to a song I think fits him.

Captain Chomp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☸The Dog From The Sea☸

Postby huskyhiccups » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:47 am

Champion. wrote:
ImageImage
Username //
Champion.
Name //
Meet Pete. He goes by nicknames of Geronimo, Peter, and very rarely Pea. He tends to dislike most people calling him Pea though, it's a special nickname given to him by his companion and only really likes it being said in his voice.
Gender //
Male
Personality //
Pete is full of quirks, engery, and is just one big nerd basically. He's not that smart kind of nerdy. No he's more of that video game and fandom nerdy type. Maybe even that candy type of Nerdy with his sweet personality. Being the way he is, Pete has the challenge of making friends a bit difficult. Not a lot of people enjoy his constant knowledge of video game and movie facts pouring out of his motor mouth. Typically he spends his time keeping close with a human boy on land.

Upon spending time upon the land, he's grown more in who he is. He's got a love of collecting. He's a packrat and makes sure everyone knows it too. He's got a vast assortment of sea glass packed in tiny glass bottles he snatches up as well as a mountain of buttons, but no neither of these are his big boards/ collections. Now Pete's biggest problem is with paperclips. Ever since finding that first little one on the beach as a pup he's never stopped.
Pete as an entire part of Jim dedicated to paperclips and the art he can create which usually just tends to be paperclip jewelry. Being as daring as he is he once attempted to use a paperclip as an earring. Piercing his right ear and nicking it enough to leave a slight little rip.

In full view Pete is incredibly energetic and adventurous. He tends to run his mouth with random facts that no one else cares about while making jewelry out of flimsy metal that anyone else could care less about. He's in a world completely his own filled with video games and animation. Watching Disney and DreamWorks animation through the Windows of the human world. Unaware his quirks just might irk some people.

This CP's companion //
Pete's companion is a 6'2" olive skinned, dirty blonde hair male boy by the name of Lucas Sir-vale
Why //
Now the reason Pete's companion is Luke Sir-Vale isn't the most likely story. Luke was part of a family where his father was a fisherman and Luke was just learning how to properly fish. He'd chosen a crab as his bait with his father's advice, slipping it onto the hook with his lightly gloved fingers that would help protect him from a hook in the hand. Sitting on the edge of the dock, right off his family's beach front house, a rundown little shack really with an old fishing vessel docked on the left side of where Luke sat, he dipped his toes in the water with pant legs rolled up a bit. It had been nearly four hours and the only thing he'd got was a lost bobber.
By now the boy,Luke, was so exhausted and disappointed he was about to call it quits. Beginning to pack up his half eaten lunch, PB&J with some chips and a cold cola that now sat hot to the touch his bobber wavered slightly. Just an illusion. He'd simply thought until it once again bobbed once. Twice.
Three times. Dad had always told him wait three bobs before reacting. Then a fourth Bob and it was underwater now with the line pulling. He tugged on the line lightly. Then a bit harder. Whatever he'd caught it was heavy and hopefully stuck. "It's big!" He yelled out as he fought with the so called fish on the other end. A struggle of fifteen minutes came to an end as he finally lifted the "fish" from the water to the hot would deck.
Doing a double take Luke realized that it was in no way a.fish he'd caught. He didn't know what it was. It appeared canine, but a fish as well. It couldn't be any bigger than his family's old.hairless cat, Crusty. It's tail seemed to be that of an octopus's as well, and no it wasn't ugly not at all. It was cute, there seemed to be a problem though. The small thing was so tiny and had a hook stuck in his mouth.
As carefully as Luke had ever been in his life he placed a hand on the struggling creature, holding him or her still as he worked on freeing the hook. Using it his one hand had brought no avail and he opened his bait box, retrieving the pliers from inside and gripping the hook firmly. His wrist and hand making twisting motions as he wiggled the hook, an angelic coo falling from his lips and to the ears of the small creature.
Within the matter of almost breathless cooing Luke had finally popped the hook from the mouth and finding the creature in a state of a dazed mind. He took the time to study him. He'd figured out the creature was a male as well as he was fairly young, still carrying a set of sharp baby teeth. Take a hand and cupping a bit of water in it he allowed himself to splash the gills and tail of him.
Light crashing waves against the shore and a salt sea breeze had h relaxed as well as he carried the pup to the shallows of the beach lowering himself into the water with the dog on his lap, the water covering him slightly.
"Whatever could you be? I mean you're the oddest fish I've ever seen, but probably the most beautiful," Luke chuckled quietly beginning to coo again. Until it became the words to a song.
As the song carried on the pup began to wake in his lap. Flopping out into the water with relief. He did not dart away. Did not attack in a fit of fear or anger. He simply relaxed. The little pup, still too young to have really learned to fear humans. And so this is Pete him and Luke Sir-Vale unaware that this was to be along lasting friendship. Pete's first encounter with a human and been good, teaching him that he could trust the almost completely fur-less creatures.

Many years later with Pete now at a mature well more so late teen age and Luke at a nice 25 years old the two have never been separated. Luke knows that Pete will disappear for a while. Out at the reefs with others like him and finding new things to do. With that role reversed Pete is aware that sometimes Like will be gone. At a job or with his fiancee who was Luke's other childhood friends. She had laughed when she had been told about Pete, but stood open mouthed and speechless when Pete came to Luke's house for their biweekly movie night.
That was how the endless companionship of the two started and continues on, a family with a dog that lives in the sea.

Quirks //
Pete's got some adorable little quirks about him that are just amazing for him.
☸Has enough books to open a library though he hasn't even read all of them.
☸Loves making paperclip jewelry
☸Has dozens of small item hoards {Ex. Buttons, sea glass, bottle caps, glass bottles}☸Obsessed with digital animation studios like Disney and DreamWorks
☸Loves Pop music and dances whenever he hears it
☸Makes a nickname for everyone and most objects as well
☸Kisses a token on a necklace often for luck
☸Makes Puns
Other, smaller traits{Personality Related} //
☸Enthusiastic
☸He dislikes being alone/private
☸Fast talking
☸He's consistent
☸Very Excitable
☸Playful
Other, smaller traits{Physical Related}
☸Pete sneezes a lot
☸Will sometimes laugh nervously

Favorites//
☸Loves crab as his favorite food.
☸Paperclips
☸DreamWorks {Especially How To Train Your Dragon}
☸His toothless plush toy Luke gave him for Christmas this year
☸Loves Minecraft
☸Enjoys Youtubers
Two Secrets //
Two secrets about Pete is that one his sexuality. He's never told anyone at all. He's afraid that he'll be yelled at and called stupid for being Demisexual which means he oh romantic with with someone he's bonded very deeply with. A second secret is that he's a very picky eater, but hides it so he won't cause problems for others.
Two Fears //
As childish as it is. Pete is terrified of seaweed/kelp wrapping around him. It is one of his biggest fears. Though this boy's biggest fear is losing Luke. He's afraid that something terrible will happen to Luke and never see him again.
Two Dreams //
Honestly Pete really only has one major dream and that's to have a beautiful little family. With a loving mate and a child or two. His minor dream is to learn to animate possibly one day as it would be an amazing time experience.
The Songs Of Pete //
Geronimo by Sheppard
We Could be Heroes by Alesso
Burn by Ellie Goulding
On Top Of The World by Imagine Dragons
Pompeii by Bastille
Hey Brother by Avicii
Can't Hold Us By Macklemore
When Can I See You Again? By Owl City
Love Don't Die By The Fray
Come With Me Now By KONGOS
The Hanging Tree by James Newton Howard ft. Jennifer Lawrence
Fire By Gavin DeGraw

A Bit Of Art:

Credit For The Art:
First Piece: Koalanews on CS
Second Piece: {Form heading Piece} Is done by AgentOfCHROME of CS
Third Piece: PFDC on CS
Fourth Piece: Thebandtrainlover45 on CS
Firth Piece: dragongoddest on CS
Sixth Piece: Me! {Colors are really off like his markings since I was doing it traditionally in bad light}
Seventh Piece: Sweetypie On CS
Eighth Piece: Satiine On CS

Side notes:
Anything that is clickable will bring you to a song I think fits him.

ahh winner ;v;
I have to admit, I said Pea outloud, just imagining him saying it in his own voice and giggling. Idk why xD
Congrats <3
ImageImage
Call me Mew or huskyhiccups! (she/her) ♡
I love
coffee, RuPaul's Drag Race, Smosh, Final Fantasy XIV,
Star Stable, The Sims, Kingdom Hearts, and Danganronpa!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
UR, OMGSR, & old store pet countmy listomy FR

❤️️🧡💛💚💙💜 HAPPY PRIDE MONTH! ❤️️🧡💛💚💙💜
huskyhiccups

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CP #23 - Champion.

Postby whisky » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:08 am

Ahh! Congratulations Champion!!
Image Bae Image
I’m weak, and what’s wrong with that ? Boy oh boy I love it when I fall for that.

Please stay safe. Do you need help?
Please look at the info below? <3

7 Cups of Tea
Lifeline Crisis Chat
For Telephone support in the U.S.:
1.800.SUICIDE
(800)442-4673 .... U.S. Suicide Hotline
(877)838-2838 .... Veterans peer support line
(800)784-2432 .... Spanish speaking suicide hotline
(877)968-8454 .... teen to teen peer counseling hotline
(800)472-3457 .... Grad student hotline
(800)773-6667 .... Post partum depression hotline